The Philips Fidelio DS7650 Rechargeable Portable Docking Speaker combines powerful sound with a compact, extremely portable design. The patented wOOx speaker technology provides deep, rich bass that rivals that of much larger speakers, and the Dynamic Bass Boost feature provides deep, precise bass, even at low volume levels.
Take your music anywhere
The slim form factor, rugged construction, and built-in Lithium-ion battery make this the perfect travel companion. Plus, it's compatible with the Philips Fidelio app, available as a free download from the App Store in iTunes. The app provides enhanced functionality such as Sound Settings (DBB, DSC—Flat/Pop/ Rock/Jazz/Classic), clock with analog or digital display, multiple alarm options and sleep timer, and speaker battery status. In addition, the app makes it possible for you to listen to thousands of Internet radio stations worldwide, share what you're listening to with friends via Facebook and Twitter, and even get updates on the weather.
- Play and charge your iPhone/iPod anywhere you go
- Built-in Li-ion battery for up to 8 hours of playback time
- wOOx technology for exceptionally deep and dynamic bass
- Dynamic Bass Boost for excellent performance even at low volume
- Crushproof and shockproof design for worry-free handling
- Compatible with Philips Fidelio App for additional functionality
- Aux-in for easy connection to almost any electronic device
- AC power adapter, integrated front cover, and 3.5mm aux-in cable included
Did you notice?Patented wOOx speaker technology provides deep, rich bass that's the match of much larger speakers.
Apple Recommends ForHear the full range of music from your iPhone or iPod faithfully reproduced wherever you go.
What's in the Box?
- Philips Fidelio DS7650 Rechargeable Portable Docking Speaker
- 3.5mm Aux-in cable
- AC adapter
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Height : 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Width : 12.0 in./30.48 cm
- Weight : 1.8 lb./0.82 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : DS7650/37
- UPC or EAN No. : 609585218956
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit, www.support.philips.com/support/html/index_us_en.html)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Used to be great!
I purchased this product back in December 2011 and it worked great! I took it everywhere with me, hotels, beach, you name it...I w as in love with this thing. Around June it suddenly stopped working with my iPhone 4s. I took it to the Apple store and none of their units worked with the 4s any longer either. I believe a firmware update is much need otherwise you're just buying a table stand. They apple store I took mine to actually took all their products off the shelf. …
- Written by Houston O from Las Vegas
19 of 21 people found this useful
Great Product, Except For One Thing...
Great, compact, powerful, travel product except for the horribly big power adapter. Speaker component itself is fantastic. Incredi bly full sound, including low end, for such a compact unit. It's chargeable, so it'd be great to take on outings where there isn't a power source. But, if you plan to use for extended travel and use in hotels like I am be prepared to lug along the god-awful power adapter. The cord is fairly short also. Definitely a head scratcher in contrast to the speaker itself, but not a deal-breaker. I think I will enjoy this product. …
- Written by Mike B from Tacoma
86 of 88 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I just bought today, and I charge my nano 6G, its can work~I recommend this one.
- Answered by Shuyi L from Dorchester
- Dec 15, 2011
- Asked by Christopher R
- May 8, 2012
No answers yet
If I charge my iPod on a docking speaker like this one, can my iPod alarm go off through the system speakers? or will it just be through the iPod?
- Asked by Allison P from Wapakoneta
- Oct 12, 2011
No answers yet