OverviewVirtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone 4 protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Height : 0.68 in./1.73 cm
- Width : 2.51 in./6.38 cm
- Weight : 2.32 oz./65.77 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 2001_JPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472020013
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit http://www.mophie.com/Warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
A double threat case that's worth the money
This case is excellent for anyone that may have trouble charging their phones during the day due to work conditions, etc. I'm a n ews videographer and depending on the news story, I might be stuck at a police standoff or press conference for hours without charger access. This case is perfect for keeping your iPhone charged for long periods of time. Just charge the case itself at night (comes with it's own special cord that fits into any apple accessory wall jack or charger) and after the case is fully charged, it'll charge the phone battery as well. Then during the day when your iPhone gets low on power, just switch on the mophie juice pack and it will charge your phone. It's pretty heavy duty, very sleek and stylish. This is a great buy!! …
- Written by Jonathan R from Columbus
238 of 271 people found this useful
With numerous friends and family as iPhone users, I seem to be a much heavier user than most; a typical day of usage for me requir es me to plug my phone in around 4pm if I want to make it to the evening. This case effectively doubles the battery life of my phone, and I can do long days without worrying about my battery life.
The case adds a bit of weight and bulk to the iPhone 4, which I don't mind because I feel it makes the phone a little easier/more comfortable to hold in my hand. It has a lip around the front of the phone that can help protect the face, but a screen protector is still recommended to protect from scratches.
There are two cons to this case though. The first is that it uses the micro-USB connector. It comes with the appropriate cable, but I have to take the phone out of the case if I want to use an accessory with the dock connector. This also poses an issue because my car charger has the dock connector. I ended up purchasing another micro-USB cable and a 'standard' USB charger for my car. The other con to this case is that, when used with an iPhone 4S, the mute toggle switch is partially covered as the switch is ever so slightly lower than on the iPhone 4. It doesn't make it unusable, but it requires a little more effort to flip the toggle switch.
Otherwise, it is a fantastic case and well worth the money once I get over those two issues. …
- Written by Jorel R from Kitchener
182 of 200 people found this useful
i was using the mophie 3 months ago and i really satisfied, the efficiency is great, fast time charging and the case function is g ood. …
- Written by oscar F from Bogota
151 of 178 people found this useful
Good battery useless case
This is good if you want backup-power on the go. But if you're looking for a case that can protect your iPhone, look elsewhere. My iPhone fell from just 3 feet onto a tiled surface (not tarmac) and the screen broke because the sides are not high enough to prevent the screen from touching the ground and the case does not absorb shock properly. In fact it may increase the chances of damage to your phone as it adds extra weight, which is counter-protective if your phone falls face down. And none of us plans which way out phones will fall in a mishap, right? …
- Written by Rajeev S from TORONTO
It was great while it lasted
I've had my Mophie Juice Plus case for about 5 months and it's already broken. It was absolutely wonderful and useful while it las ted, but I wish it would have lasted longer for the 100 dollars I spent on it. …
- Written by Amber A from Wesson
1 of 1 people found this useful
Great when it works....
...but two of them have failed on me. I'm on my second Mophie, and after only a few weeks it, like the first one, has developed a short in the charging port so that it no longer charges. Very frustrating and disappointing. …
- Written by Randy H from Bellingham
19 of 20 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Elizabeth C from San Francisco
- Dec 19, 2011
I always joke that I can't have nice things, but when it comes to phones, it is unfortunately true. My iPhone 4 is the first "nice" phone I've had, and my juice pack case/battery has probably saved it from certain death several times already in the month I've had it. The case itself (white, of course) is looking a little worse for the wear, but judging from the cracks in the corners (which have Not affected ifs performance) my iPhone would have been kaput by now. So I think it's safe to say that yes, the Mophie will indeed protect your phone from being dropped, etc. :) …
- Answered by Stephanie B from North Royalton
- Dec 21, 2011
- Asked by Gary L from Richland
- Dec 7, 2011
You can Sync, Charge the phone and the battery pack with the provided USB cable.
I have o ne and it is pretty decent. I get about a full charge on a fully charged pack. Although my battery pack does release quite a bit of juice if left unused. I left it once for 3 days and when I used it, it charged about 55% only. Which I guess isnt so bad either. …
- Answered by Ihab A from Dubai
- Dec 9, 2011
- Asked by Megan H from New York
- Dec 13, 2011
Well considering what you do on your phone greatly alters the amount of battery life used its hard t o say. However I can say its adds twice the amount of life. Without using my phone and having it attached it has lasted up to 3 days and even then still had life. Using it a lot I've managed to make it through an entire day plus another entire day once it finally ran out of juice and power only came from the phone. Overall I say the amount you pay for this cover is very worth it. It practically doubles how long your phone usually lasts. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. …
- Answered by Jacob F from Renton
- Jan 12, 2012
Are the speakers on the iPhone fully covered? Is there any loss in quality of the speakers on iPhone 4s when the case/batter are on the device.
- Asked by Shadi Y from Hampton
- Dec 17, 2011
I have experimented with an iPhone 4s in a Mophie Juice Plus and one next to it without a case, and the sounded the same. I did think that the iPhone out of the case may have sounded ever so slightly better, but would not have noticed if they were not played side by side. I have asked other people if they can hear a difference, and they say they cannot. My conclusion is that the speaker is not affected by the Mophie Juice. …
- Answered by Richard K from Vernal
- Jan 25, 2012
Yes it uses the mophie battery first
It's best to use when your at 50% or less but that's my opinio n …
- Answered by Bill H from Mission Viejo
- Oct 13, 2012
No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fi t in the case, but it will be loose, with only the 30 pin connector to anchor it. I have both an iPhone 4S and the touch 4G, and the cases are not compatible. …
- Answered by Heather M from Ottawa
- Sep 25, 2012