Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone 4 protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4 or 4S.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.68 in./1.73 cm
- Width: 2.51 in./6.38 cm
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g
- Length: 5.07 in./12.88 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2001_JPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020013
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit http://www.mophie.com/Warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
A double threat case that's worth the money
This case is excellent for anyone that may have trouble charging their phones during the day due to work conditions, etc. I'm a n This case is excellent for anyone that may have trouble charging their phones during the day due to work conditions, etc. I'm a news videographer and depending on the news story, I might be stuck at a police standoff or press conference for hours without charger access. This case is perfect for keeping your iPhone charged for long periods of time. Just charge the case itself at night (comes with it's own special cord that fits into any apple accessory wall jack or charger) and after the case is fully charged, it'll charge the phone battery as well. Then during the day when your iPhone gets low on power, just switch on the mophie juice pack and it will charge your phone. It's pretty heavy duty, very sleek and stylish. This is a great buy!! …
- Written by Jonathan R from Columbus
255 of 289 people found this useful
With numerous friends and family as iPhone users, I seem to be a much heavier user than most; a typical day of usage for me requir With numerous friends and family as iPhone users, I seem to be a much heavier user than most; a typical day of usage for me requires me to plug my phone in around 4pm if I want to make it to the evening. This case effectively doubles the battery life of my phone, and I can do long days without worrying about my battery life.
The case adds a bit of weight and bulk to the iPhone 4, which I don't mind because I feel it makes the phone a little easier/more comfortable to hold in my hand. It has a lip around the front of the phone that can help protect the face, but a screen protector is still recommended to protect from scratches.
There are two cons to this case though. The first is that it uses the micro-USB connector. It comes with the appropriate cable, but I have to take the phone out of the case if I want to use an accessory with the dock connector. This also poses an issue because my car charger has the dock connector. I ended up purchasing another micro-USB cable and a 'standard' USB charger for my car. The other con to this case is that, when used with an iPhone 4S, the mute toggle switch is partially covered as the switch is ever so slightly lower than on the iPhone 4. It doesn't make it unusable, but it requires a little more effort to flip the toggle switch.
Otherwise, it is a fantastic case and well worth the money once I get over those two issues. …
- Written by Jorel R from Kitchener
193 of 213 people found this useful
i was using the mophie 3 months ago and i really satisfied, the efficiency is great, fast time charging and the case function is g i was using the mophie 3 months ago and i really satisfied, the efficiency is great, fast time charging and the case function is good. …
- Written by oscar F from Bogota
161 of 189 people found this useful
Doesn't hold a charge.
The case is rather too smooth, slippery when my hands are moist. However, its ability to hold a charge decreased markedly within a The case is rather too smooth, slippery when my hands are moist. However, its ability to hold a charge decreased markedly within a few months. Yesterday, I dropped it on a lawn and the bottom connection has deformed, now I can't charge it as the micro-USB port has deformed. I'll wait for the new iPhone to be released before considering another mophie. …
- Written by Martin M from Southampton
3 of 5 people found this useful
Probably the best phone case I ever had. Comes off easily. Battery life lasts a long time. To all of the people who say that it s Probably the best phone case I ever had. Comes off easily. Battery life lasts a long time. To all of the people who say that it stinks because the battery life is to short and it only works if you charge it at night and the light is to bright..... Why would you use this at night and just charge it down stairs. Duh …
- Written by Debbie G from Toronto
2 of 3 people found this useful
I have the 1,500 model on iPhone 4 since May this year and I simply love it. It protects the phone, I can remove the P Hi All;
I have the 1,500 model on iPhone 4 since May this year and I simply love it. It protects the phone, I can remove the Phone from it in 3 seconds and it allows me to recharge the phone 1.5 times (when iPhone 4 battery is at 20% charge). The bottom part of the mophie is somewhat damaged, unfortunately the phone was dropped more than once. It still working strong.
I will buy another one in a heartbeat. …
- Written by Felix N from Guaynabo
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it possible to dock the phone while in the case minus the battery pack at the bottom?
- Asked by Sydney W
- Dec 1, 2013
Well you can Take the case off and charge the Phone but if you plug in the case it will charge the p Well you can Take the case off and charge the Phone but if you plug in the case it will charge the phone first then it will charge the case. …
- Answered by Alex S from Windsor
- Mar 8, 2014
Should the mophie air pack be in the on OR off mode while charging? Or does it matter?
- Asked by Maureen C from South Boston
- Dec 14, 2013
When charging your iPhone with your Mophie as your case, the Mophie must be on the off position, oth When charging your iPhone with your Mophie as your case, the Mophie must be on the off position, otherwise it will not charge your iPhone. So for example, my Mophie is my permanent case or me iPhone, so when I charge my iPhone at night, the Mophie must be off in order to charge both your iPhone and your Mophie. Your Mophie will not begin to drain until you use it.
I hope this helps!
- Answered by Marina S from San Jose
- Dec 27, 2013
does it only charge iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s as well
- Asked by Hajara M from Middle Village
- Feb 18, 2012
Yes, it's compatible with both iPhone 4 & iPhone 4S. I currently use it on my iPhone 4S.
- Answered by Zahrah K from Lake Oswego
- Mar 1, 2012
Does an Iphone with the mophie juice pack plus fit in the tigra mount bike
- Asked by Wilma L
- Apr 2, 2012
Yes it does I have an iPhone 5S
- Answered by Chanse O from Grapevine
- Aug 7, 2014
is Mophine Juice pack air compatible with the iphone5
- Asked by Tom B from North Hollywood
- Jul 8, 2013
can it be used on ipod 4g?
- Asked by Antonio N from Laval
- Jul 10, 2012
No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fi No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fit in the case, but it will be loose, with only the 30 pin connector to anchor it. I have both an iPhone 4S and the touch 4G, and the cases are not compatible. …
- Answered by Heather M from Ottawa
- Sep 25, 2012