Presenting the Bose® Bluetooth® Headset Series 2. You can hear your calls, even as noise levels around you change, because it's engineered with proprietary TriPort® acoustic structure and Adaptive Audio Adjustment. In addition, an exclusive noise-rejecting microphone system combined with digital signal processing allows you to be heard more clearly, even when calling from a noisy or windy environment.
The advanced design and materials of the flexible StayHear® tip provide comfort and stability on the go, while A2DP streaming delivers GPS directions, podcasts, and other audio content. The headset includes StayHear tips in three sizes, a USB cable, wall charger, and case. And, a simple and intuitive user interface provides an uncommon level of convenience.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time, or 175 hours of standby time. Multipoint technology allows you to maintain a connection to multiple mobile phones simultaneously. Experience the Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 for yourself, and discover the difference Bose technologies make.
- Voices sound natural and you can hear what is being said even as noise levels change, thanks to TriPort® acoustic structure and Adaptive Audio Adjustment.
- You can be heard even when calling from a noisy environment due to the exclusive Bose® noise-rejecting microphone system combined with digital signal processing.
- A2DP streaming delivers GPS directions, podcasts and other audio content.
- Answer/end calls easily with a simple pinch that won't dislodge the headset.
- Battery indicator shows battery status in gradations from green (full), amber (about 80 minutes left) and red (about 30 minutes left).
- Turn headset on and off easily with a quick slide of the power switch on the bottom of the headset.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 4.5 hours of talk time or 175 hours of standby time per charge.
- Sleek, elegant look with no outward-facing buttons or lights.
- S, M and L StayHear® removable silicone tips increase stability with a comfortable, personalized fit. No need for an ear hook.
- Wall and USB chargers provide two options for charging the headset battery.
- Carrying case protects headset during transport and storage.
Did you notice?This Bluetooth headset also allows you to stream music from your iPod or iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForHear calls on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, even as noise levels change.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® Bluetooth® Headset Series 2
- StayHear® tips in three sizes (S,M,L)
- Carrying case
- USB Cable
- Wall charger
- Other Features: Mono Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling, Wind noise reduction
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Mfr. Part Number: 347592-1110
- UPC or EAN No.: 17817557023
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
this bose headset series will work on new iphone 5s?
- Asked by Jomyn G from Helotes
- Apr 21, 2014
Yes. No problem at all.
- Answered by Ian M from Worksop
- May 6, 2014
will work with other phones. besides apple product
- Asked by Marvin M from Suffolk
- Jun 24, 2014
Will the Bose series headset tell you who is calling when you get a phone call?
- Asked by Liza L from Apple Valley
- May 23, 2014
does it say the phone number or name of caller while ringing?
- Asked by Christina R from Murfreesboro
- Jan 20, 2014
Will it work on an iPad 4?
- Asked by Nicholas C
- Mar 26, 2013
Yes it will work with almost every Bluetooth enabled device. I use it on my iPad 2, MINI and iPhone Yes it will work with almost every Bluetooth enabled device. I use it on my iPad 2, MINI and iPhone 5. It acts like a streamer when watching YouTube videos or movies. It's adp feature allows this to be a great feature. In addition, it come with a 1 yr manufacture warranty so if it breaks, call Bose and get it replaced free of charge less s&h. I've done it many times as the tiny hinge broke 2 times and both time they were exchanged no problems. It's great headset and great quality. …
- Answered by Bryan Y from Cockeysville
- Jan 1, 2014