Presenting the Bose® Bluetooth® Headset Series 2. You can hear your calls, even as noise levels around you change, because it's engineered with proprietary TriPort® acoustic structure and Adaptive Audio Adjustment. In addition, an exclusive noise-rejecting microphone system combined with digital signal processing allows you to be heard more clearly, even when calling from a noisy or windy environment.
The advanced design and materials of the flexible StayHear® tip provide comfort and stability on the go, while A2DP streaming delivers GPS directions, podcasts, and other audio content. The headset includes StayHear tips in three sizes, a USB cable, wall charger, and case. And, a simple and intuitive user interface provides an uncommon level of convenience.
The rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time, or 175 hours of standby time. Multipoint technology allows you to maintain a connection to multiple mobile phones simultaneously. Experience the Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 for yourself, and discover the difference Bose technologies make.
- Voices sound natural and you can hear what is being said even as noise levels change, thanks to TriPort® acoustic structure and Adaptive Audio Adjustment.
- You can be heard even when calling from a noisy environment due to the exclusive Bose® noise-rejecting microphone system combined with digital signal processing.
- A2DP streaming delivers GPS directions, podcasts and other audio content.
- Answer/end calls easily with a simple pinch that won't dislodge the headset.
- Battery indicator shows battery status in gradations from green (full), amber (about 80 minutes left) and red (about 30 minutes left).
- Turn headset on and off easily with a quick slide of the power switch on the bottom of the headset.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 4.5 hours of talk time or 175 hours of standby time per charge.
- Sleek, elegant look with no outward-facing buttons or lights.
- S, M and L StayHear® removable silicone tips increase stability with a comfortable, personalized fit. No need for an ear hook.
- Wall and USB chargers provide two options for charging the headset battery.
- Carrying case protects headset during transport and storage.
Did you notice?This Bluetooth headset also allows you to stream music from your iPod or iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForHear calls on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, even as noise levels change.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® Bluetooth® Headset Series 2
- StayHear® tips in three sizes (S,M,L)
- Carrying case
- USB Cable
- Wall charger
- Other Features: Wireless
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Mfr. Part Number: 347592-1110
- UPC or EAN No.: 17817557023
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
I purchased this unit over a week ago to use with my new iPhone 4S.
After researching reviews by other users, I found that the I purchased this unit over a week ago to use with my new iPhone 4S.
After researching reviews by other users, I found that the Bose 2 fits many of my requirements which are geared towards business users such as superior sound quality, ease of use, good battery life and ability to function well with features of my phone (Siri).
The unit has provided great sound quality for both myself and other parties that I am talking with even in mildly windy conditions that caused noise problems with other headsets (Moto, Plantronic etc.).
Bose has done an excellent job of designing the controls which as simple a power switch, volume control and answer button. There is no need to press and hold a button for several seconds to initiate various controls which makes other units overly difficult to use without keeping a manual handy.
Battery life so far has been excellent, I am able to use the headset for most of the business day without the need to recharge. But I am sure like most other units, as it ages the battery will gradually weaken and from my experience small headsets such as this are good for about 9 months to a year of constant use.
The headset works flawlessly with Siri, just press the answer button and then speak when you hear the beep .... Siri responds and recognizes my requests allowing me to make virtually hands free calls while driving.
Ah and before I forget, the silicon earpieces fit nicely and do not require that you jam the unit into your ear. Simple choose the cover that fits you well then align it so that when placed into your outer ear that it will stay in place.
The unit is light and comfortable and I have found that I have do not notice it after wearing it for awhile.
The unit appears to be able to stay in place well, but I wouldn't try running while wearing it.
Well the only gripes I could have would be the short USB charging cable and the small travel case which the wall charger does not fit into (if you try to zip it shut)..
Beyond that I have found that this headset is well worth the $150 I paid for it and will certainly make Bose my first consideration when I have to replace this unit in a year. …
- Written by Michael R from Kirkland
284 of 295 people found this useful
This is what I wanted out of a Bluetooth headset. The button acts exactly like the mic button for Siri, so you can carry a Siri co This is what I wanted out of a Bluetooth headset. The button acts exactly like the mic button for Siri, so you can carry a Siri conversation without touching your phone.
Very comfortable. I leave it in my ear for hours. It does not fall out when you're chewing (like Jawbone).
Battery life is acceptable; lasts a day.
I love the physical on switch that turns it on and off easily. However, it can turn on easily in your pocket. A trade off. I will also be curious to see if it retains its firmness (build quality issue) over the years or if the switch will get all loosey goosey.
Sound quality incoming is better than all the ones I tried. My friend reported a marginal difference outgoing between this and the Plantronics.
Others tried: Old Jawbone Prime, Plantronics Voyager Pro HD, SoundId Six …
- Written by Christopher S from Greenbelt
263 of 275 people found this useful
The best headset
This the best headset ever. I have tested every brand none come even close to the quality of the sound ,it deliver better sound th This the best headset ever. I have tested every brand none come even close to the quality of the sound ,it deliver better sound than the I phone mic and earphone ... And it is so comfortable to wear .I do recommend it highly …
- Written by GEORGE C from Taunton
197 of 212 people found this useful
Bose Headset Series 2 awesome BUT !!!!
I had a Bose Bluetooth 1 and just got my Bose Bluetooth 2. The 2 is motte expensive then the . That is what i expected from Bose. I had a Bose Bluetooth 1 and just got my Bose Bluetooth 2. The 2 is motte expensive then the . That is what i expected from Bose. I have no problem with the 2 it is all it is supposed to be and more but when I pay a premium price for something I expect it to be more then the original not only in quality and performance but also in the product itself. The 2 comes with a far shorter charging cable then the 1. I run my charging cable from the power strip on the floor to the top of my desk where I secure the cord. I assume Bose shorten the cable in order to save money and upped the price of the 2 to increases profits. That is why I am only giving the a rating of 4 stars instead of a 5star rating. …
- Written by Covington M from Alton
1 of 2 people found this useful
Hello, I bought an iPhone 5c 2 weeks ago. I am trying my third Bluetooth now (Plantronics 55, Jawbone Edge, Bose Series 2) and I h Hello, I bought an iPhone 5c 2 weeks ago. I am trying my third Bluetooth now (Plantronics 55, Jawbone Edge, Bose Series 2) and I have had static issues with each. I have tried resetting to factory settings, etc to no avail. Any thoughts? Next step may be to return the phone Thanks! …
- Written by Mark Z from Brockton
0 of 1 people found this useful
The perfect headset
The best out there. Great sound quality and perfect reception. Crystal clear sound.
Don't listen to those griping about battery The best out there. Great sound quality and perfect reception. Crystal clear sound.
Don't listen to those griping about battery life, it gives you 4 hours of talk time, if you need more buy 2 …
- Written by MELVYN K from New York
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I pause my music or book reading and start it up again later?
- Asked by Robert B from Herndon
- Sep 17, 2014
will work with other phones. besides apple product
- Asked by Marvin M from Suffolk
- Jun 24, 2014
this bose headset series will work on new iphone 5s?
- Asked by Jomyn G from Helotes
- Apr 21, 2014
Yes. No problem at all.
- Answered by Ian M from Worksop
- May 6, 2014
does it say the phone number or name of caller while ringing?
- Asked by Christina R from Murfreesboro
- Jan 20, 2014
Will it work on an iPad 4?
- Asked by Nicholas C
- Mar 26, 2013
Yes it will work with almost every Bluetooth enabled device. I use it on my iPad 2, MINI and iPhone Yes it will work with almost every Bluetooth enabled device. I use it on my iPad 2, MINI and iPhone 5. It acts like a streamer when watching YouTube videos or movies. It's adp feature allows this to be a great feature. In addition, it come with a 1 yr manufacture warranty so if it breaks, call Bose and get it replaced free of charge less s&h. I've done it many times as the tiny hinge broke 2 times and both time they were exchanged no problems. It's great headset and great quality. …
- Answered by Bryan Y from Cockeysville
- Jan 1, 2014