Bose® OE2i audio headphones deliver your music with depth and clarity. Plus, you can enjoy convenient control of select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and take calls on your iPhone® with one-touch ease. The inline remote and microphone let you control volume, track selection, and voice applications. The headphones feature a contoured headband and soft ear cushions for a comfortable on-ear fit. The fold-flat, collapsible design lets you easily take them anywhere in the included carrying case.
Full music reproduction
These headphones deliver the full, low notes of your music, reproduce high frequencies with more clarity, and offer smoother audio throughout the entire frequency range. All of these benefits are enabled by the enhanced TriPort® acoustic headphone structure—available only from Bose.
Inline remote and microphone
Conveniently control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad products.
Soft cushions provide an acoustic seal between the headphones and your ear, enhancing both performance and comfort.
Allows approximately three inches of adjustment in length. Sturdy design features soft cushion for added comfort.
Fold flat earcups
The earcups rotate into the headband for increased portability and easy storage.
Placed on a single earcup the detachable cable means less tangling and more convenient storage.
Slim carrying case
Conveniently store and protect your headphones and accessories during travel.
Advanced product design and durable materials help ensure your enjoyment for the long term.
- Delivers the full, low notes of your music
- Inline remote and microphone to control volume, track selection and voice applications
- Soft ear cushions provide a strong and comfortable acoustic seal
- Adjustable headband for personal fit
- Fold-flat earcups that rotate into the headband
- Detachable cable to prevent tangles
- Slim carrying case for protection while traveling
- Hologram label signifies the headphones are genuine Bose products
Did you notice?The microphone and inline remote give you control of volume/track selection/voice applications.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with impressive depth and clarity.
What's in the Box?
- Bose OE2i Audio Headphones
- Carrying case
- Other Features: Foldable,With Mic,Works Without Batteries,With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Height: 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width: 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 1.0 lb./0.45 kg
- Length: 1.3 in./3.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 346019-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817555258
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Really Good / Price a Tad High, but............
Apple mates. I sold headphones for KOSS back in the 1980's. I know quality and sound. Like the original "PortaPro", Koss used to Apple mates. I sold headphones for KOSS back in the 1980's. I know quality and sound. Like the original "PortaPro", Koss used to make their units in their own Milwaukee factory, now they sell Chinese "junk". This set by BOSE is not junk. The design is excellent. Simple, not quite elegant but nice case, they fold easy and feel good in the hands. The sound with an iPhone is excellent. Put your EQ on OFF with these and the sound is even better. The best way to listen to any headphones is to put on your favorite music and close your eyes. Absorb the sound. Picture the instruments. Try to follow an instrument alone for several seconds. These are very, very good. The price as noted, might be about $25-$40 high, but this is 2012 and not 1984. You spend the money for the sound, these are very good to excellent. …
- Written by Steve E from San Antonio
125 of 134 people found this useful
Awesome song quality i have ever heard
I had compared of many brand headphone e.g beats and all, but after buying this headphone i'm fully satisfied, i don't think any o I had compared of many brand headphone e.g beats and all, but after buying this headphone i'm fully satisfied, i don't think any other brand could give better than this sound, sound is very very clear and natural, perfect bass, worth every penny. …
- Written by Mayur V from mumbai
102 of 109 people found this useful
The sound that comes out of these headphones is great. I tried several pairs, including the beats solo hd, and I settled for the B The sound that comes out of these headphones is great. I tried several pairs, including the beats solo hd, and I settled for the Bose since they had the most balanced and clear sound out of all of the ones I tried on. They were also the most comfortable by far. Yes, the $179 price tag is on the high side, but when it comes to audio you often get what you pay for. …
- Written by Matt M from Jackson
96 of 103 people found this useful
PERFECT & CUTE
I cldnt hv asked for a better earphone. Way better than Beats. I Kip luving it evry day.
- Written by Mfon Vanessa U from Gilbert
4 of 7 people found this useful
The cable is much too long.
Everything else about the headphones is excellent, though.
- Written by Jordan L from Washington
11 of 11 people found this useful
My wife and I took back a pair of the higher end Bose Headphones that were $300 for these ones instead. These headphones are great My wife and I took back a pair of the higher end Bose Headphones that were $300 for these ones instead. These headphones are great! They sound great , don't take batteries and come in a nice leather case. The sound you get from these headphones is not far off from the Noise cancelling ones for $299.95. Trust me I compared both of them back to back on my laptop and I kept these headphones instead!
Some times a higher price doesn't always mean a better product! These are the only headphones I would want from Bose! …
- Written by Gregory M from Rochester
20 of 21 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a picture of this on someones head to see size ??
- Asked by Ruth W
- Nov 10, 2013
No answers yet
can i use these at the gym-can they handle "Sweat"
- Asked by Gregory K from Washington
- Mar 12, 2012
I would not use them in this manner, they are really nice, and can handle a lot. But if you sweat a I would not use them in this manner, they are really nice, and can handle a lot. But if you sweat a lot the comfortable material they are made out of will break down. It is not made with that uncomfortable rubber like those termed "sweat-resistant" headphones. …
- Answered by Matt P from Lakewood Ranch
- Mar 26, 2012
Yes, these work with iPhone 5
- Answered by Juli S from Loomis
- Nov 6, 2012
Yes this headphones can be used on an airplane however the AE2 model provides better sound isolation Yes this headphones can be used on an airplane however the AE2 model provides better sound isolation. …
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
- Jul 28, 2013
which pair of Bose is good for studio
- Asked by Grady T from Binghamton
- Apr 30, 2012
AE2 IS THE BEST PAIR OF BOSE FOR STUDIO..
- Answered by Prethibe B from Khulna
- May 16, 2012