The Marshall Major FX headphones deliver intense sound with the Marshall edge thanks to nearly a year of fine tuning by Marshall sound engineers.
The Major's on-ear design helps block a huge percentage of background noise whether you're in an airplane or on a busy city street. In addition, the ear cushions are extremely soft, so you can wear them comfortably for hours on end
The integrated three-button remote and microphone system lets you have virtually complete control from the mic cable. For instance, you can answer and hang-up phone calls; play, pause and skip music tracks and control the volume.
For added protection and superior mobility, the collapsible design of the Major FX allows you to fold the ear cushions into the headband
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- Collapsible design makes for easy transport
- Premium handmade drivers that provide a great listening experience
- A design aesthetic inspired by the classic range of Marshall amplifiers
Did you notice?For added protection and superior mobility, the collapsible design of the Major FX allows you to fold the ear cushions into the headband
Apple Recommends ForHear every detail of the music on your iPhone, iPod or iPad—and control it with ease.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Major FX Headphones
- Built-in microphone and in-line remote
- 1/4-inch plug adapter
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +/- 15% at 1kHz
- THD: 20mW
- Other Features: Works Without Batteries, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 47 in./1.2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 4090972
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055309721
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year premium replacement warranty (For details, please visit http://www.marshallheadphones.com/info/warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Don't have to worry about waking your neighbors anymore!
It happens often;... I'll come home late at night after my late night shift and all I would want to do is put my feet up with a gl It happens often;... I'll come home late at night after my late night shift and all I would want to do is put my feet up with a glass of wine or scotch and listen to some of my favorite tracks before I head to bed. In the past I've gotten carried away with turning my speakers too loud and disturbing my neighbors and/or my roommate. With these Marshall Major headphones I get to enjoy my music more often, and with sound quality that I never thought was available in its price range. …
- Written by Benjamin Y from Ottawa
50 of 57 people found this useful
got to have these headphones
I bought the inear version as I thought they were very cool looking! However I needed something more comfortable for long trips a I bought the inear version as I thought they were very cool looking! However I needed something more comfortable for long trips as I travel quite a bit. I must say the sound qulity here is better then any headphone I have bought, especially considering the price! And to boot the cool Marshall script and detailing on the outside of the headphone is very cool! …
- Written by Ari L from hoboken
46 of 51 people found this useful
brilliant sound quality! can't believe they are only $130!?!
design is pretty awesome as well pulling in the aesthetics from the brilliant sound quality! can't believe they are only $130!?!
design is pretty awesome as well pulling in the aesthetics from the marshall amps! …
- Written by Daniel Y from NEW YORK
47 of 55 people found this useful
Very uncomfortable after long periods of time.
These headphones are of very nice quality and design. They sound great. Nothing negative to say about those. The only negative is These headphones are of very nice quality and design. They sound great. Nothing negative to say about those. The only negative is the fact that they are very constricting. After a while, your ears will start to kill. Thats the only downside to these headphones. …
- Written by Michael P from Sudbury
Best Sound I've Ever Heard
I've compared many headphones. Finally I chose this headphones because the price is reasonable and have awesome sound !!!!
- Written by Rachmat K from Bandung
1 of 1 people found this useful
One of the best for rock and metal
The Marshall major is one of the best headphone I have every used. In these years, I have been searching for a headphone for liste The Marshall major is one of the best headphone I have every used. In these years, I have been searching for a headphone for listening to metal, and I came into this. The middle frequency is what this headphone's good at. You can actually feel the guitar riffs rubbing your eardrum. It sounds so like a true guitar amplifier!! The performance on metal is astonishing. However if you are not a metal lover, you shouldn't buy this. This is ONLY FOR ROCK AND METAL. …
- Written by Jason Yin Hei M
5 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
When I buy these, will I really get the FX ones?
- Asked by Manon T
- Apr 23, 2012
I know I did.
- Answered by Arthur B from Sandston
- Apr 23, 2012
Does the headphone jack fit on the new iPad?
- Asked by Caitlin H from Studio City
- Jun 18, 2012
Works great on the new iPad!
- Answered by Arthur B from Sandston
- Jun 19, 2012
Can these be used. With in the Ear hearing aids without the usual feed back noise.
- Asked by Donal K
- Dec 10, 2013
Are these compatable with the mini I-pad?
- Asked by Peter M from Holmdel
- Nov 28, 2012
Will these headphones work wth the iphone 5? And if not - WHY?
- Asked by Susanne H
- Nov 17, 2012
Yes these headphones do work with an iPhone 5. I have these headphones and an iPhone 5 and they work Yes these headphones do work with an iPhone 5. I have these headphones and an iPhone 5 and they work perfectly fine. The sound quality is exceptional. …
- Answered by Vinujan S
- Dec 22, 2012
Can I use this with ipod shuffle 3gen?
- Asked by Miroslav K from Orange Park
- Sep 12, 2012
By sure does, they play sound, but volume and the controls don't work. Gen III shuffles are not com By sure does, they play sound, but volume and the controls don't work. Gen III shuffles are not compatible …
- Answered by Connie H from Dixon
- Oct 3, 2012