The Thule 32L Crossover Backpack Rear delivers a wide variety of storage for all kinds of gear. The rear organization area includes an elevated compartment for your 17-inch or smaller Macbook Pro, as well as a dedicated sleeve for your iPad. The capacious main compartment can handle clothes, books, and other bulky items when you want to hit the road.
A crush-resistant compartment helps keep your sunglasses, iPhone/iPod, and other fragile gear safe from harm. The zippered storage pocket at the bottom keeps your power supply or other small accessories close at hand. And the organization compartment provides storage for cords and other neccesssities that can easily get lost.
- Rear organization with elevated compartment for 17-inch or smaller Macbook Pro
- Specially designed sleeve for your iPad
- Spacious main area for clothes, books, and other bulky items
- Heat-molded, crush-proof compartment to protect sunglasses, iPhone, iPod, and other fragile gear
- Zippered storage pocket at bottom for notebook’s power supply or other small accessories
- Compartment for keeping cords and other essentials nearby but out of the way
- Shove-it Pocket with compression straps provides additional external storage
- Lockable crush-proof compartment provides "safe zone" for valuables
- Side pockets for water bottles
Did you notice?The lockable, crush-proof compartment provides secure storage for valuable items.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carrying your MacBook Pro on quick hikes, around-town travel, weekend getaways, mountain bike excursions and the daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Thule 32L Crossover Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Nylon
- Height: 20.0 in./50.8 cm
- Width: 8.5 in./21.59 cm
- Weight: 2.75 lb./1.25 kg
- Length: 12.5 in./31.75 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: TCBP-217
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854221924
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 25-year quality guarantee
Ratings & Reviews
Thule 32L Crossover Backpack
I've been wondering why the case of my mac is cracked. I noticed yesterday when I put my Thule backpack down on a hard floor that I've been wondering why the case of my mac is cracked. I noticed yesterday when I put my Thule backpack down on a hard floor that there is no padding! Clunk.
To be completely fair, there's about 2mm of flimsy padding on the bottom of the laptop sleeve, which isn't enough, and if you put your laptop/ipad outside the sleeve, there is absolutely no padding on the bottom (or sides) of the backpack to protect it.
I'd already taken to keeping my mac in a plastic bag, since the Thule is not waterproof (the zips leak even though the material is said to be waterproof); I've now inserted a piece of 1cm foam to cover the bottom to provide the missing padding. …
- Written by Harold T from SWANSEA
160 of 201 people found this useful
Great 17" MacBook Pro Pack
This is a great backpack. It seems that they thought of everything. I use it to carry my 17" MacBook Pro to and from work on my mo This is a great backpack. It seems that they thought of everything. I use it to carry my 17" MacBook Pro to and from work on my motorcycle. They straps are comfortable and there is enough room for all my accessories. There is a nice protected hard shell storage area on the top that's large enough to put my phone, wallet, keys, and anything small I don't want crushed. …
- Written by Jonathan G
105 of 117 people found this useful
I was looking for a high quality backpack that could hold my iPad and 15" MBP in their own compartments.
The bag has performed I was looking for a high quality backpack that could hold my iPad and 15" MBP in their own compartments.
The bag has performed very well. I wish there were more small compartments to store things like pens, etc. However there are enough pockets to fit everything. I especially like the pocket on the bottom of the bag to fit my power brick.
Be warned, however, the SafeZone pocket on this bag is NOT removable. That is an error.
It is a bit big for a 15" computer and so when you grab the bag with one strap, it tends to bend a bit, but that's the price you pay for a big bag I guess. …
- Written by Richard L from Demarest
76 of 81 people found this useful
it is very good because it can hold nearly everything l need such as iPad, MacBook Pro 15', iPod, Earphone, HardDrive....so many . it is very good because it can hold nearly everything l need such as iPad, MacBook Pro 15', iPod, Earphone, HardDrive....so many . it is worth the price …
- Written by jinghao X from halifax
2 of 2 people found this useful
Not worth the MONEY!
At 1st this was the greatest backpack I ever owned, but then the 1st one broke 2 weeks after owning it and out of the graciousness At 1st this was the greatest backpack I ever owned, but then the 1st one broke 2 weeks after owning it and out of the graciousness of the company they replaced it. NOW my 2nd one suffered the same fate...POOR QUALITY! The strap that goes across your chest fray's and separates from the bag...What a waste of money! …
- Written by Brandilyn C from Lewisville
8 of 11 people found this useful
Built To Last In Style...
This backpack is extremely impressive, from the moment I received it to when I picked it up after a full pack. Still pretty light This backpack is extremely impressive, from the moment I received it to when I picked it up after a full pack. Still pretty light and built tough! Classy, Rugged and Efficient, Thanks Thule!! I even put a few strips of specialized sound foam at the bottom of the spacious bag to even further enhance the bags protection to sensitive materials like my MacBook Pro. …
- Written by Carlos S from Van Nuys
5 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this backpack good for the Macbook Air
- Asked by Fredrik H
- Mar 8, 2014
No answers yet
is this bag small enough for "carry on" for an airplane?
- Asked by Matthew S from Canmore
- Dec 25, 2011
if it is fully loaded it might not fit under the seat
- Answered by Noah M from Dallas
- Feb 13, 2012