The full-size Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 gives you more control, so you can do more with your mouse. The contoured shape with soft rubber grips gives you the support you need for all-day comfort. You can do more, faster: three standard buttons, Back/Forward buttons, and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom** make it a breeze—especially for right-handers. Two years of battery life practically eliminates the need to change batteries.* And the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so you're less likely to lose it. And laser tracking means you'll enjoy smooth, responsive cursor control on just about any surface.***
- Full-size, ergonomically designed shape with deep contours, soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and broad palm area
- Three standard buttons, programmable Back/Forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom**
- Two-year battery life*
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook; there's no need to unplug it when you move around, so there’s less worry of it being lost
- Easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
- Laser tracking
Did you notice?Three standard buttons, Back/Forward buttons, and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom** make movement a breeze.
Apple Recommends ForGet more control, so you can do more with your mouse on your Mac desktop.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Two AA batteries
- User documentation
- Other Features: Ergonomic, Wireless
- Connections: Wireless
- Batteries: AA
- Mfr. Part Number: 910-001822
- UPC or EAN No.: 97855066596
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
- *Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- **Requires Logitech Control Center software (Mac OS X), available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads
- ***The laser sensor does not work on glass or mirrors
Ratings & Reviews
The End of My Search
The end of my search for the perfect mouse. I have used the original Mighty Mouse that came with my 2008 iMac, the Magic Mouse tha The end of my search for the perfect mouse. I have used the original Mighty Mouse that came with my 2008 iMac, the Magic Mouse that I got to replace the Mighty Mouse when its scroll wheel quit working, the Logitech M555b that would not go a day without losing contact with the iMac, and the Logitech Performance Mouse MX that came with a CD that informed me that it would not work with my 2008 iMac that had been upgraded to Lion version 10.7.4. This Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 is just perfect for my use, without any download of Logitech software that is available for it at a website that is identified in the enclosed paperwork. Disregard the review on this page that alleges that this mouse "doesn't work with some web browsers (notably safari and Chrome) on Mac OS"; I don't find any problem with it working perfectly with my Safari browser in Mac OS X Lion, and I'm sure if there may be any problem that has not occurred during my use of it, said problem would be solved by a download of the Logitech software that is offered in the paperwork that came with the mouse. …
- Written by John R from Lillington
178 of 189 people found this useful
Very nice mouse, works flawlessly with everything. The other review states that the mouse doesn't work with Chrome and Safari. I Very nice mouse, works flawlessly with everything. The other review states that the mouse doesn't work with Chrome and Safari. If you install the Logitech software you can customize the mouse and it will then work with both browsers. No complaints here. …
- Written by Barry M from Washougal
143 of 145 people found this useful
Well worth buying
The M510 does everything i need it to - Gaming, browsing, precision work, and graphic design all work well with this. No software, The M510 does everything i need it to - Gaming, browsing, precision work, and graphic design all work well with this. No software, just plug in the receiver and you're ready to go. The receiver itself is conveniently small, and if I want to take it to another computer, a little slot in the Battery compartment keeps it safe so I don't lose it. The only complaint I would have is that it doesn't work with some web browsers (notably safari and Chrome) on Mac OS, but the back/forward buttons do on Firefox and Opera. …
- Written by almi 1 from Fort Collins
122 of 138 people found this useful
Nice ergonomics but horrible lag.
I love the way this mouse feels, and it's buttons are all on par for the price. The problem is it lags so much that I end up usin I love the way this mouse feels, and it's buttons are all on par for the price. The problem is it lags so much that I end up using the track pad most of the time. I use it on a Late 2011 Macbook Pro 15" with 2.4GHz i7, 16GB of RAM, and a 480GB SSD, on 10.9.5. It's nearly impossible to use in Photoshop because it jumps around everywhere, so I just have to resort back to the track pad. If it wasn't for this problem it'd be great. …
- Written by Gregory T from Rochester
2 of 2 people found this useful
The mouse is absolutely amazing in it's built and functions. It has made everything easier to do and also faster. It is very good The mouse is absolutely amazing in it's built and functions. It has made everything easier to do and also faster. It is very good and maybe even better than the magic mouse. …
- Written by Aru G from Adelaide
1 of 1 people found this useful
the mouse of my dreams
I got this to replace an Apple Magic Mouse, which had given me one headache after another since I bought it. The Logitech is GREA I got this to replace an Apple Magic Mouse, which had given me one headache after another since I bought it. The Logitech is GREAT! Plug in the USB "Unifying Receiver" and that's it - the mouse is ready to go. I also love the fact that the battery should last 2 years (the Magic Mouse ate a couple of batteries every 2 weeks).
I've had no problems using Safari, Chrome or any of my Apps. Unless it self-destructs at midnight, the Logitech is a keeper. And I'm going to give the Magic Mouse a fitting farewell (as soon as I get my sledgehammer). …
- Written by Sammye N from Richmond
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is Logitech Wireless Mouse compatible with MacBook?
- Asked by Retta M from Williamsburg
- Oct 13, 2011
Yes - the nano-receiver plugs into any USB Port on the MacBook Pro and normal MacBook Models.
- Answered by Almi 1 from Fort Collins
- Feb 4, 2012
is the logitech wireless mouse compatible with ipad?
- Asked by Nancy G from Plano
- Nov 5, 2014
No, no mouse can work with an iPad as of now.
- Answered by Joshua R from Santa Rosa
- Feb 7, 2015
will this mouse work with an iPad 2?
- Asked by Mark C from Peace River
- Dec 21, 2013
iPads do not support mice.
- Answered by Zachary R
- Jun 21, 2014
Will this work with my IMac?
- Asked by Penelope D from Danbury
- May 7, 2014
yes i have one and it will work
- Answered by Seth M from Westlake Village
- Jul 23, 2014