The full-size Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 gives you more control, so you can do more with your mouse. The contoured shape with soft rubber grips gives you the support you need for all-day comfort. You can do more, faster: three standard buttons, Back/Forward buttons, and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom** make it a breeze—especially for right-handers. Two years of battery life practically eliminates the need to change batteries.* And the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so you're less likely to lose it. And laser tracking means you'll enjoy smooth, responsive cursor control on just about any surface.***
- Full-size, ergonomically designed shape with deep contours, soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and broad palm area
- Three standard buttons, programmable Back/Forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom**
- Two-year battery life*
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook; there's no need to unplug it when you move around, so there’s less worry of it being lost
- Easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
- Laser tracking
Did you notice?Three standard buttons, Back/Forward buttons, and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom** make movement a breeze.
Apple Recommends ForGet more control, so you can do more with your mouse on your Mac desktop.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Two AA batteries
- User documentation
- Other Features: Ergonomic, Wireless
- Connections: Wireless
- Batteries: AA
- Mfr. Part Number: 910-001822
- UPC or EAN No.: 97855066596
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
- *Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- **Requires Logitech Control Center software (Mac OS X), available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads
- ***The laser sensor does not work on glass or mirrors
Ratings & Reviews
The End of My Search
The end of my search for the perfect mouse. I have used the original Mighty Mouse that came with my 2008 iMac, the Magic Mouse tha The end of my search for the perfect mouse. I have used the original Mighty Mouse that came with my 2008 iMac, the Magic Mouse that I got to replace the Mighty Mouse when its scroll wheel quit working, the Logitech M555b that would not go a day without losing contact with the iMac, and the Logitech Performance Mouse MX that came with a CD that informed me that it would not work with my 2008 iMac that had been upgraded to Lion version 10.7.4. This Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 is just perfect for my use, without any download of Logitech software that is available for it at a website that is identified in the enclosed paperwork. Disregard the review on this page that alleges that this mouse "doesn't work with some web browsers (notably safari and Chrome) on Mac OS"; I don't find any problem with it working perfectly with my Safari browser in Mac OS X Lion, and I'm sure if there may be any problem that has not occurred during my use of it, said problem would be solved by a download of the Logitech software that is offered in the paperwork that came with the mouse. …
- Written by John R from Lillington
118 of 125 people found this useful
Very nice mouse, works flawlessly with everything. The other review states that the mouse doesn't work with Chrome and Safari. I Very nice mouse, works flawlessly with everything. The other review states that the mouse doesn't work with Chrome and Safari. If you install the Logitech software you can customize the mouse and it will then work with both browsers. No complaints here. …
- Written by Barry M from Washougal
103 of 105 people found this useful
Well worth buying
The M510 does everything i need it to - Gaming, browsing, precision work, and graphic design all work well with this. No software, The M510 does everything i need it to - Gaming, browsing, precision work, and graphic design all work well with this. No software, just plug in the receiver and you're ready to go. The receiver itself is conveniently small, and if I want to take it to another computer, a little slot in the Battery compartment keeps it safe so I don't lose it. The only complaint I would have is that it doesn't work with some web browsers (notably safari and Chrome) on Mac OS, but the back/forward buttons do on Firefox and Opera. …
- Written by almi 1 from Fort Collins
89 of 102 people found this useful
Great for hands
This mouse has made my mousing painless. It fits right in my hand, and now that I have used it for a few days I could never go bac This mouse has made my mousing painless. It fits right in my hand, and now that I have used it for a few days I could never go back to the magic mouse. Selecting and clicking only require tiny finger movements, which relieve the arthritic joints in my thumb and wrist. I find that it works easily with Safari and Chrome, and the side buttons function when there is a slideshow of photos to go back and forward. I think there may be more functions I am not using, but just the ease, lightness and natural feel of the mouse are enough for me to be completely satisfied. …
- Written by Sheila P from Berkeley
Scrolling is horrible!
I truly do not understand positive reviews here. There is no way to turn off scroll wheel acceleration. I Scrolling is horrible!
I truly do not understand positive reviews here. There is no way to turn off scroll wheel acceleration. I am going to return it back to the store. …
- Written by Oleg S from Mississauga
1 of 4 people found this useful
Works fine with my 24" desktop
I was looking for a decent mouse to replace my original Apple bluetooth model, and didn't want to spend what an OEM model costs. T I was looking for a decent mouse to replace my original Apple bluetooth model, and didn't want to spend what an OEM model costs. This is a great alternative, and works just fine. It feels solid and comfortable. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is you have to tie up a USB port for the mini receiver. Bluetooth would be nice, but otherwise I've been happy with it's performance thus far. I got a great price on it on --ay, and wouldn't pay the ridiculous retail price. Go for it, you won't be disappointed. …
- Written by Matthew J from somerset
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is Logitech Wireless Mouse compatible with MacBook?
- Asked by Retta M from Williamsburg
- Oct 13, 2011
Yes - the nano-receiver plugs into any USB Port on the MacBook Pro and normal MacBook Models.
- Answered by Almi 1 from Fort Collins
- Feb 4, 2012
Is the Logitech Wireless Mouse compatible with iMac ?
- Asked by William F from Crescent City
- Jun 10, 2012
Yep it sure is, I'm using it right now on a 20" iMac with no problems.
- Answered by Barry M from Washougal
- Jun 26, 2012
can I use this with my mac mini
- Asked by Frank L from Hyattsville
- May 7, 2012
You should have no problems using this with a Mac Mini.
- Answered by Barry M from Washougal
- Jun 26, 2012
Is the Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 compatible with the MacAir?
- Asked by Diane C from Chicago
- Sep 29, 2011
The M510 uses a tiny USB transmitter/receiver (barely bigger than the silver part of a USB p Yes.
The M510 uses a tiny USB transmitter/receiver (barely bigger than the silver part of a USB plug) to connect wirelessly to any mac (assuming you have a open USB port, you're good to go). …
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Nov 22, 2011
will this mouse work with my new Mac book pro with 10.7.3
- Asked by Harvey E from Simi Valley
- Mar 25, 2012
yes it will work on any Mac OS X based computer
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary
- Nov 24, 2012