The full-size Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 gives you more control, so you can do more with your mouse. The contoured shape with soft rubber grips gives you the support you need for all-day comfort. You can do more, faster: three standard buttons, Back/Forward buttons, and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom** make it a breeze—especially for right-handers. Two years of battery life practically eliminates the need to change batteries.* And the tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook, so you're less likely to lose it. And laser tracking means you'll enjoy smooth, responsive cursor control on just about any surface.***
- Full-size, ergonomically designed shape with deep contours, soft rubber grips, gently curved sides and broad palm area
- Three standard buttons, programmable Back/Forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom**
- Two-year battery life*
- The tiny Logitech Unifying receiver stays in your notebook; there's no need to unplug it when you move around, so there’s less worry of it being lost
- Easily add compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same wireless receiver
- Laser tracking
Did you notice?Three standard buttons, Back/Forward buttons, and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom** make movement a breeze.
Apple Recommends ForGet more control, so you can do more with your mouse on your Mac desktop.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech Wireless Mouse M510
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Two AA batteries
- User documentation
- Other Features: Ergonomic,Wireless
- Connections: Wireless
- Batteries: AA
- Mfr. Part Number: 910-001822
- UPC or EAN No.: 97855066596
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Three-year limited hardware warranty
- *Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions
- **Requires Logitech Control Center software (Mac OS X), available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads
- ***The laser sensor does not work on glass or mirrors
Ratings & Reviews
The End of My Search
The end of my search for the perfect mouse. I have used the original Mighty Mouse that came with my 2008 iMac, the Magic Mouse tha The end of my search for the perfect mouse. I have used the original Mighty Mouse that came with my 2008 iMac, the Magic Mouse that I got to replace the Mighty Mouse when its scroll wheel quit working, the Logitech M555b that would not go a day without losing contact with the iMac, and the Logitech Performance Mouse MX that came with a CD that informed me that it would not work with my 2008 iMac that had been upgraded to Lion version 10.7.4. This Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 is just perfect for my use, without any download of Logitech software that is available for it at a website that is identified in the enclosed paperwork. Disregard the review on this page that alleges that this mouse "doesn't work with some web browsers (notably safari and Chrome) on Mac OS"; I don't find any problem with it working perfectly with my Safari browser in Mac OS X Lion, and I'm sure if there may be any problem that has not occurred during my use of it, said problem would be solved by a download of the Logitech software that is offered in the paperwork that came with the mouse. …
- Written by John R from Lillington
96 of 101 people found this useful
Very nice mouse, works flawlessly with everything. The other review states that the mouse doesn't work with Chrome and Safari. I Very nice mouse, works flawlessly with everything. The other review states that the mouse doesn't work with Chrome and Safari. If you install the Logitech software you can customize the mouse and it will then work with both browsers. No complaints here. …
- Written by Barry M from Washougal
84 of 85 people found this useful
Well worth buying
The M510 does everything i need it to - Gaming, browsing, precision work, and graphic design all work well with this. No software, The M510 does everything i need it to - Gaming, browsing, precision work, and graphic design all work well with this. No software, just plug in the receiver and you're ready to go. The receiver itself is conveniently small, and if I want to take it to another computer, a little slot in the Battery compartment keeps it safe so I don't lose it. The only complaint I would have is that it doesn't work with some web browsers (notably safari and Chrome) on Mac OS, but the back/forward buttons do on Firefox and Opera. …
- Written by almi 1 from Fort Collins
76 of 89 people found this useful
Works fine with my 24" desktop
I was looking for a decent mouse to replace my original Apple bluetooth model, and didn't want to spend what an OEM model costs. T I was looking for a decent mouse to replace my original Apple bluetooth model, and didn't want to spend what an OEM model costs. This is a great alternative, and works just fine. It feels solid and comfortable. The only reason I can't give it 5 stars is you have to tie up a USB port for the mini receiver. Bluetooth would be nice, but otherwise I've been happy with it's performance thus far. I got a great price on it on --ay, and wouldn't pay the ridiculous retail price. Go for it, you won't be disappointed. …
- Written by Matthew J from somerset
i wish i could love it
i wish i could love it but it just doesn't work very well.
i have an older mac book pro. it was top of the line in 2007 and th i wish i could love it but it just doesn't work very well.
i have an older mac book pro. it was top of the line in 2007 and the specs are still ok compared to new models. i used to use a microsoft mouse with a huge transmitter that was just fine. i bought this because of the small transmitter and nice ergonomic design.
the problem is that it just doesn't track properly. it's jerky on any type of surface--even white paper or a standard mouse pad.
i've tried some of the troubleshooting tricks but nothing seems to work. …
- Written by christopher D from brooklyn
4 of 4 people found this useful
One of the best mice on the market
If you need to get REAL work done, look no further. This mouse kicks bottom. Very comfortable, great size, and tracking is excelle If you need to get REAL work done, look no further. This mouse kicks bottom. Very comfortable, great size, and tracking is excellent with it's laser tracking.
Logitech support is fantastic... and great warranty. If you're looking for a replacement for your awful Apple mouse, GET THIS! …
- Written by Jonathan L from Niagara on the Lake
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How tall is this mouse at its lowest point and at its highest point?
- Asked by Diego R from Montreal
- Aug 6, 2013
No answers yet
You should have no problems using this with a Mac Mini.
- Answered by Barry M from Washougal
- Jun 26, 2012
Is the Logitech Wireless Mouse M510 compatible with the MacAir?
- Asked by Diane C from Chicago
- Sep 29, 2011
The M510 uses a tiny USB transmitter/receiver (barely bigger than the silver part of a USB p Yes.
The M510 uses a tiny USB transmitter/receiver (barely bigger than the silver part of a USB plug) to connect wirelessly to any mac (assuming you have a open USB port, you're good to go). …
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Nov 22, 2011
Is the Logitech Wireless Mouse compatible with iMac ?
- Asked by William F from Crescent City
- Jun 10, 2012
Yep it sure is, I'm using it right now on a 20" iMac with no problems.
- Answered by Barry M from Washougal
- Jun 26, 2012
will this mouse work with my new Mac book pro with 10.7.3
- Asked by Harvey E from Simi Valley
- Mar 25, 2012
yes it will work on any Mac OS X based computer
- Answered by Michael P from Calgary
- Nov 24, 2012