OverviewThe Logitech LS1 mouse's sleek surfaces and bold, colorful accent make your desktop setup look even better. Laser technology delivers smooth, accurate cursor control on virtually any surface. Soft rubber grip gives you comfort and control. Side-to-side scrolling plus zoom is perfect for viewing photos and navigating spreadsheets. Instantly zoom in and out. Easily scroll horizontally and vertically. Just connect the mouse to a USB port to get started.
- Sleek, contemporary styling with glossy finish and color accent
- Superior laser precision for smoother tracking on virtually any surface
- Soft rubber side grips for exceptional comfort
- Easy setup—no software to install
Did you notice?Laser technology delivers smooth, accurate cursor control on virtually any surface.
Apple Recommends ForMove around your Mac desktop in easy comfort.
What's in the Box?
- Logitech LS1 Laser Mouse
- Quick start guide
- Connections : USB
- Mfr. Part Number : 910-000594
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855050625
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Three-year limited hardware warranty
Ratings & Reviews
beats any Apple mouse I have owned!
My wired Apple mouse was from an earlier Mac - serious compatibility issues with my newer Mac. The bluetooth wireless Apple mouse keeps losing its connection, and goes through batteries quickly. Saw the review for this Logitech, bought it, plugged it in, worked immediately and perfectly once I reset the tracking speed(using the settings for the Apple mice, the Logitech made the cursor fly across the screen like an errant scud missle!). Overcomes all the problems with my wired and wireless Apple mice. Based on reviews for those products, why doesn't Apple contract out the mice to companies whose products are superior and less than half the price?! …
- Written by Stephen M from SALISBURY
72 of 73 people found this useful
Very smooth scrolling mouse. Great price, it also scrolls horizontally.
- Written by Miguel P from Bronx
152 of 156 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by James N from Fallon
- Nov 1, 2012
No. You cannot use a mouse with any iPad because it is a tablet and it does not have a USB.
- Answered by Connor S
- Feb 23, 2013
USB plug and play. IT should work on all OS !
- Answered by Miguel P from Bronx
- Mar 7, 2012
- Asked by Gj N from Watertown
- May 3, 2012
No. It only is available in black with a lime green color accent.
- Answered by Peter R from Elk Grove
- Jan 11, 2013