OverviewSmart-UPS has an intelligent and highly efficient line interactive design that protects servers, critical network equipment, and data from the most common power problems.
- "Power interface" section filters the AC power, regulates voltage, and provides surge protection.
- The “inverter” section provides online battery charging and converts the DC battery to line AC on line fail.
- The switched outlet group may be operated independently from the main UPS outlets. This allows for non-critical load shedding, reboot of hung equipment, and sequenced start-up and shutdown
- The UPS keeps a running measure of its power consumption (displayed in KW hours). It begins tracking usage of energy the moment the UPS is turned on and continues for the life of the UPS.
- Input connection 5-20P.
- Output connections include three 5-15R and three 5-20R.
- One serial connection port, one USB port, and a smart-slot.
Did you notice?The "power interface" section filters the AC power, regulates voltage, and provides surge protection.
Apple Recommends ForProtect servers, critical network equipment, and data from the most common power problems.
What's in the Box?
- APC Smart-UPS X 2000VA Rack/Tower LCD 100-127V
- CD with software
- Documentation CD
- Installation guide
- Rack mounting brackets, hardware, support rails
- Removable support feet
- Smart UPS signaling RS-232 cable (6.56 ft./2.0 m)
- USB cable (6.56 ft./2.0 m)
- Mfr. Part Number : SMX2000RMLV2U
- UPC or EAN No. : 731304268536
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Three years repair or replace (excluding battery) and two years for battery
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It depends on the number of battery packs and the load. The configuration shown in the image sugges ts one extra battery pack. The APC graph for this option shows about 40 minutes at 1800 watts to about 500 minutes at 250 watts.
See the APC website for details. …
- Answered by C Mark B from Northlake
- Aug 14, 2012