OverviewBelkin's 4-port ultra-slim desktop hub adds four quick access USB ports to your Mac—perfect for connecting an external hard drive, smartphone, or any other USB device to your computer.
- Adds four additional USB ports to your Mac
- Plug and play—no drivers required
- Data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbit/s
- Mac and PC compatible
Did you notice?Plug and play technology ensures easy compatibility with both Mac and PC.
Apple Recommends ForGreat for adding more hi-speed USB ports to your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin 4-Port Ultra-Slim Desktop Hub
- USB 2.0 cable
- Power adapter
- Connections : USB 2.0
- Height : 0.63 in./1.60 cm
- Width : 1.13 in./2.87 cm
- Weight : 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Mfr. Part Number : F4U040qfcAPL
- UPC or EAN No. : 722868828076
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
- This hub does not support iPad charging.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Bruce C from Williamston
- Feb 4, 2013
Good question, Bruce! Thankfully, you would not need new cables for a USB 2.0 Hub.
USB Technolog y is backwards-compatible, so an ancient USB 1.0 cable would plug into the USB 2.0 port on the hub. However, your connection would be limited to the speeds that you're used to. If you bought new cables to match the new hub, however, you would have access to the far greater speeds of USB 2.0. …
- Answered by Cliff L from Warren
- Feb 8, 2013
I want to plug a Mac and PC up to the same printer. Can I connect 2 computers to this hub and plug into my printer?
- Asked by Amy H from Mount Pleasant
- Oct 25, 2012
No answers yet
I have USB Internet dongle that's quite thick and covers the space for the second USB device. Can I use one of these?
- Asked by Amy R from Brisbane
- Jan 27, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Jennifer H from Lake Forest
- Jan 29, 2012
You can connect the iPad through this hub, but you cannot charge it that way.
- Answered by Raymond G from Calgary
- Jul 28, 2012
- Asked by James H from West Seneca
- Apr 10, 2012
This product will not charge an iPad. It says so right on the tin. It doesn't draw nearly enough pow er to do that. I have not used this product - It may charge an iPhone, but not as quickly as the Apple charger. It may not be able to provide that much power to more than one port at a time.
You're best off looking for products designed to charge devices, and not usb hubs. USB power adapters often send more power over USB than is officially allowed by the USB standard. …
- Answered by Ben D from San Francisco
- Jul 7, 2012
Yes you can use the usb hub with any computer pc or mac that has a usb port. This is a USB 2.0 port and it regulates speed to 2.0 even if you have a usb 3.0 port it works. If you have a usb port 1.0 it might have issues. Mac Book Air doesn't have a usb 1.0 port so you don't have to worry. …
- Answered by John K from Lantana
- Jul 4, 2012