Belkin's 7-port ultra-slim desktop hub adds four quick access USB ports to your Mac—perfect for connecting an external hard drive, smartphone, or any other USB device to your computer.
- Adds seven additional USB ports to your Mac
- Plug and play—no drivers required
- Data transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbit/s
- Mac and PC compatible
Did you notice?Plug and play technology ensures easy compatibility with both Mac and PC.
Apple Recommends ForGreat for adding more hi-speed USB ports to your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin 7-Port Ultra-Slim Desktop Hub
- USB 2.0 cable
- Power adapter
- Connections: USB 2.0
- Height: 0.63 in./1.60 cm
- Width: 1.13 in./2.87 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Length: 5.88 in./14.94 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F4U041qfcAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868828083
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- This hub does not support iPad charging.
Ratings & Reviews
This is a product that simply stated is perfect. I installed it without a support call in 10 minutes, and it works great! I woul This is a product that simply stated is perfect. I installed it without a support call in 10 minutes, and it works great! I would definitely recommend this to a friend. However, you will need the latest iOS. …
- Written by David W B from Marietta
53 of 65 people found this useful
Returning this item
I ordered this for my Macbook Pro. It worked for a few minutes, then died completely. Very frustrating experience, along with ha I ordered this for my Macbook Pro. It worked for a few minutes, then died completely. Very frustrating experience, along with having to try to find a UPS outlet to return it. That's okay if you live in a major centre. It's more complicated (too complicated) when you are not. Apple needs to take a lesson from other cross border companies on returning an item. I'll have to pay about 25% of the cost of this item just to return it. Not worth it. Buy it locally. …
- Written by Trish H from Nanaimo
34 of 42 people found this useful
stylish a& neat but stopped working
lovely design of product, but it stopped working. I may buy another but I won't wait to return it if it fails again
- Written by Robert H from Federal Way
21 of 25 people found this useful
Humanity can put a robot on Mars, but powered USB hubs remain beyond the engineering grasp of humanity.
I hate to be picky, but Humanity can put a robot on Mars, but powered USB hubs remain beyond the engineering grasp of humanity.
I hate to be picky, but the product doesn't work. I plugged it in, plugged my iPhone 4 in, and no power was delivered. I tried all the ports. Nothing.
Judging from the other reviews, even if it did work, it wouldn't necessarily power all the ports. What is the point of having a powered USB hub if it doesn't power all the ports? My MacBook Pro only has two USB ports, and having 7 unpowered ports is too much for ye olde MacBook Pro to handle (or 5, or whatever).
Swing and a miss for Belkin. Funny, I had a similar issue with another powered USB hub, and I thought I'd be safe with a Belkin branded product. Guess I was wrong. …
- Written by Justin T from KEPERRA
Worked for maybe 3 minutes, then died. Haven't been able to get it to work at all since. Very upset with this purchase -- I'd ad Worked for maybe 3 minutes, then died. Haven't been able to get it to work at all since. Very upset with this purchase -- I'd advise anyone who's looking to buy one of these, to look elsewhere. …
- Written by Patrick M from San Diego
1 of 1 people found this useful
I wasted $40 on this thing and my computer never recognized it. Belkin's website support doesn't even list the product so you can' I wasted $40 on this thing and my computer never recognized it. Belkin's website support doesn't even list the product so you can't download a driver or anything. Horrible product if you actually want to use it as a hub. …
- Written by Tanisha H from Los Angeles
3 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the 7 port belkin ultra slim usb 2.0 desktop hub work with the Mac Pro?
- Asked by Isabelle S from Ny
- Jan 27, 2014
Will this USB hub work with time capsule
- Asked by Rody Y from Irvine
- Jul 13, 2012
Do I need new connecting USB cables for my devices?
- Asked by Bruce C from Williamston
- Feb 4, 2013
Good question, Bruce! Thankfully, you would not need new cables for a USB 2.0 Hub.
USB Technolog Good question, Bruce! Thankfully, you would not need new cables for a USB 2.0 Hub.
USB Technology is backwards-compatible, so an ancient USB 1.0 cable would plug into the USB 2.0 port on the hub. However, your connection would be limited to the speeds that you're used to. If you bought new cables to match the new hub, however, you would have access to the far greater speeds of USB 2.0. …
- Answered by Cliff L from Warren
- Feb 8, 2013
Is the USB hub compatable with ipad2?
- Asked by Jennifer H from Lake Forest
- Jan 29, 2012
You can connect the iPad through this hub, but you cannot charge it that way.
- Answered by Raymond G from Calgary
- Jul 28, 2012