Conceived on a gravel trail by an engineer training for his first Ironman Triathlon, Yurbuds are designed to transform your athletic experience.
Patented Twist Lock technology
Twist Lock your Yurbuds into place and they'll never fall out.
Ultra-soft comfort fit
Yurbuds are the first earphones ergonomically designed to fit the ear while avoiding sensitive pain points in the ear.
Clinically proven acoustics
These earphones deliver deeper, richer sound with all types of music, in any environment. Yet they allow sufficient ambient noise, so you stay aware of your surroundings.
Go the distance
Just like you, Team Yurbuds trains through the rain, up the tough trails, and in a hot gym. Yurbuds sport earphones are essential equipment created to deliver exceptional performance under challenging conditions, so you can achieve and exceed your goals.
- Patented Twist Lock technology—never falls out
- Dry Mic 3-button control allows convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls—even in the rain
- Medical-grade silicone enhancers provide ultra-soft comfort that never hurts even during extended use
- Durable, sweat-proof and water-resistant construction delivers reliable performance under all conditions
- Angled plug for durable strain relief on wire
- Integrated ergonomics and acoustics achieve an uncompromised clarity with clinically proven deep base while keeping you aware of your surroundings
- Personalized fit is guaranteed
Did you notice?Reigning Ironman World Champions, Chris "Macca" McCormack and Mirinda "Rinny" Carfrae both train enthusiastically with Yurbuds.
Apple Recommends ForDesigned for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who train hard and play hard with earphones; perfect for extended active use.
What's in the Box?
- Yurbuds Performance Fit Earphones with 3-Button Control Dry Mic
- Soft, zippered carrying case
- Additional Enhancers to ensure personalized fit
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +/- 15% (1 kHz)
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Ear Hook
- Height: 0.59 in./15 mm
- Width: 0.67 in./17 mm
- Length: 1.38 in./35 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10101
- UPC or EAN No.: 852530003033
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Comfortable & stay in place!
These earphones do not fall out and are very comfortable to wear, because you fit them to your ear. I wear 2 different sizes for These earphones do not fall out and are very comfortable to wear, because you fit them to your ear. I wear 2 different sizes for my ears. They stay in place and the sound clarity is the best. I like that you can hear clearly, but still be aware of traffic sounds when running outside. …
- Written by KRISTEN S from Saint Louis
113 of 124 people found this useful
Best Earphones for Working Out!!!
These earphones are undoubtedly the best for working out (running, biking, etc.). They never fall out and are extremely comfortab These earphones are undoubtedly the best for working out (running, biking, etc.). They never fall out and are extremely comfortable. The sound quality is great (because of the tight fit to the earlobe, the volume does not need to be as loud to achieve the same sound quality as other earphones). For the price, these earphones cannot be beat. …
- Written by Paul F from Chicago
112 of 122 people found this useful
Best for Workout or Just Relaxing
I've never been one to spend more than 20 or 30 bucks on a pair of headphones, but I decided that maybe investing the extra 30-40 I've never been one to spend more than 20 or 30 bucks on a pair of headphones, but I decided that maybe investing the extra 30-40 may get me a pair of headphones to last more than just a month. Right out of the box, these headphones have great sound quality, and they are, by far, the most comfortable in ear headphones I've ever owned. I find myself opting to listen to my music through these over my external speakers quite a bit these days.
For working out, they're sweat resistant (so far) which has always been a problem with the default iPhone mic/headphones for me, the sound quality for calls is great. The rubber casing on the buds also gives the headphones great insulation against external noise without sacrificing any sound quality. Finally, the product's claims are completely true: I do a lot of running and core exercise which can involve a lot of twisting, rapid movement, etc. and these headphones stay in throughout. It was always a source of aggravation if something would catch my chord at the wrong time and pull the headphones out of my ear, but these stay in and are comfortable to boot. Well worth the money, if anything happens to my current pair, they're going to get REPLACED, not changed. …
- Written by Yennaedo B from HERMOSA BEACH
109 of 118 people found this useful
Yurbuds Ironman Series Cable Failed
After the warranty was up 1.2 years the cable for my yurbuds failed and only one of the speakers still worked. At first it was int After the warranty was up 1.2 years the cable for my yurbuds failed and only one of the speakers still worked. At first it was intermittent and then the other ear pod speaker stopped working completely.
These earphones are not as robust as advertised and i would not recommend them for serious runners. …
- Written by Benjamin W from Seattle
1 of 1 people found this useful
Best for fitness, worst for finding replacement buds
These also are the best for using on airplanes since the go deep in the ear.
THEY ARE HORRIBLE ABOUT REPLACEMENTS
- Written by GERALD T B from Arlington
0 of 1 people found this useful
Best exercise earphones I've ever used
Standard buds do not fit me properly and either fall out or do not seal properly to allow a good sound. It's annoying to be const Standard buds do not fit me properly and either fall out or do not seal properly to allow a good sound. It's annoying to be constantly trying to adjust them while running. I have no such problem with the yurbuds. I've run for up to four hours without having to touch them.
I use the Ironman Series with ear loops and could not be happier. They've not shorted out because of sweating or moisture like all others that I've used. I just bought a second pair to use while I ride my motorcycle.
Couldn't be happier with the product. …
- Written by Howard L from Austin
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the yurbuds 3 button control dry mic work with an android phone (Htc TB)
- Asked by Jose D from San Diego
- Jan 26, 2012
While the Yurbuds Inspire Pro with the 3-button dry mic are only fully compatible with Apple phones While the Yurbuds Inspire Pro with the 3-button dry mic are only fully compatible with Apple phones and devices, Yurbuds Inspire Talk is fully compatible with all Android phones as well as other platforms. …
- Answered by Jenna B from Saint Louis
- Jul 10, 2012
are they compatible with iphone 5? staff in store said they were...but not according to web info...
- Asked by Georgia S from Melbourne
- Jan 27, 2013
Yes, definitely is. I contacted Yurbuds drawing attention to this item on Apples shop and they have Yes, definitely is. I contacted Yurbuds drawing attention to this item on Apples shop and they have confirmed it is compatible with iPhone 5... Based on this I'm about to place an order. …
- Answered by Richard C
- Jul 8, 2013
does this earphones have a decent bass ???
- Asked by Sakthivignesh K from Tiruppur
- Feb 5, 2013
is the mic part bulky and heavy?
- Asked by Jesse W from Merced
- Sep 7, 2011
I love the mic part it is right spot in my opinion. It is very easy to find while running. I just I love the mic part it is right spot in my opinion. It is very easy to find while running. I just wish the cable between the headphone and the mic were a bit shorter.
I love these headphones for running, the best, they really don't fall out! …
- Answered by Sebastian L from Hurlburt Field
- Jan 7, 2012
does the 3 button control forward and reverse tracks
- Asked by Stephen E from Chesterfield
- Nov 24, 2012