Conceived on a gravel trail by an engineer training for his first Ironman Triathlon, Yurbuds are designed to transform your athletic experience.
Patented Twist Lock technology
Twist Lock your Yurbuds into place and they'll never fall out.
Ultra-soft comfort fit
Yurbuds are the first earphones ergonomically designed to fit the ear while avoiding sensitive pain points in the ear.
Clinically proven acoustics
These earphones deliver deeper, richer sound with all types of music, in any environment. Yet they allow sufficient ambient noise, so you stay aware of your surroundings.
Go the distance
Just like you, Team Yurbuds trains through the rain, up the tough trails, and in a hot gym. Yurbuds sport earphones are essential equipment created to deliver exceptional performance under challenging conditions, so you can achieve and exceed your goals.
- Patented Twist Lock technology—never falls out
- Dry Mic 3-button control allows convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls—even in the rain
- Medical-grade silicone enhancers provide ultra-soft comfort that never hurts even during extended use
- Durable, sweat-proof and water-resistant construction delivers reliable performance under all conditions
- Angled plug for durable strain relief on wire
- Integrated ergonomics and acoustics achieve an uncompromised clarity with clinically proven deep base while keeping you aware of your surroundings
- Personalized fit is guaranteed
Did you notice?Reigning Ironman World Champions, Chris "Macca" McCormack and Mirinda "Rinny" Carfrae both train enthusiastically with Yurbuds.
Apple Recommends ForDesigned for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who train hard and play hard with earphones; perfect for extended active use.
What's in the Box?
- Yurbuds Behind-the-Ear Earphones with 3-Button Control Dry Mic
- Soft, zippered carrying case
- Additional Enhancers to ensure personalized fit
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic,Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Earbud
- Height: 0.59 in./15 mm
- Width: 0.67 in./17 mm
- Length: 1.18 in./30 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10201
- UPC or EAN No.: 852530003040
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
very comfortable, sound is ok. only weakness: the buttons are a bit fragile, so if you don't push the absolute end of the rocker t very comfortable, sound is ok. only weakness: the buttons are a bit fragile, so if you don't push the absolute end of the rocker to increase/decrease volume, you will end up with pausing the song. …
- Written by Heiko S from Brooklyn
43 of 46 people found this useful
Decent headphones for exercising.
The only complaint I have is that the remote/mic bounces when I run. It's a small complaint but it can be annoying at times. The The only complaint I have is that the remote/mic bounces when I run. It's a small complaint but it can be annoying at times. The sound quality is good, not great. They are comfortable to run with. I have tried a few different headphones for running and these are reasonably priced, comfortable and have decent sound. …
- Written by Tony T from Canandaigua
39 of 43 people found this useful
Love these headphones
Listening to my iPod from 5:00am until the battery needs to be recharged i listen to audiobooks, podcast, and music. These headph Listening to my iPod from 5:00am until the battery needs to be recharged i listen to audiobooks, podcast, and music. These headphones sound great on all of these formats. The controls take a little getting use to but it's nice to have them to control the iPod. I wear the wire under my shirt and keep the iPod in my pocket so the wire does not catch on anything. This also keeps the mic from flopping around while I am busy. I have the worst luck with headphones I kill them all from the cheapest to the most expensive. These have lasted really well for the past two months which is great with me, they usually last two to three weeks. …
- Written by Evelyn G from PASADENA
35 of 38 people found this useful
the sound is very orrible, like old '80s headphones, very very awful!
it's a pity because they fit very well.
- Written by Simone I from Torino
Don't waste your time
I got these because I thought that they MIGHT work but turns out, once you start to sweat they just come out of your ears. And wha I got these because I thought that they MIGHT work but turns out, once you start to sweat they just come out of your ears. And what's even worse, one of the headphones was broken.
Just got the really cheap ones that have horrible sound, at least they stay! …
- Written by Jessie S from Sister
Best workout headphones I have tried
The best thing about Yurbuds for me is their sweat resistance. Most "sport" headphones that I have used lose their sound fidelity The best thing about Yurbuds for me is their sweat resistance. Most "sport" headphones that I have used lose their sound fidelity when you start sweating and some have broken altogether after a few runs. Yurbuds have enough protection that that doesn't happen. The problem that I had at the beginning was with fit. You have to really adjust them to find a good fit that doesn't loose its grip. And the way they go in your ears is unlike other headphones, so adjusting them is a little tricky and couterintuitive. Once you adjust them to fit correctly, these things stay put. My only complaint is that they seem pricey for what you get. …
- Written by Chris O from Florence
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Yes, except the old shuffles that came out before volume/track control was added by Apple.
- Answered by Daniel D from Richmond Heights
- Sep 6, 2011
Do these ear buds allow you to receive phone calls?
- Asked by Brian B from Atlanta
- Aug 28, 2011
I just got these head phones today. I like them they fit well and the sound is great. To answer you I just got these head phones today. I like them they fit well and the sound is great. To answer your question I was watching a movie on my iphone and my dad called. The movie paused and I got the call. they could hear me perfectly bc of the receiver on the back of the T in the wires even when the phone was an arm length away. …
- Answered by Chris H from Fair Haven
- Aug 29, 2011
Does the wire acts as an antenna like the headphones that comes with them, to get the radio reception?
- Asked by Edmund S from Primm Springs
- Sep 4, 2011
No answers yet