OverviewIncase's Origami Workstation is a convenient, multifunctional design that provides complete protection for your Apple Wireless Keyboard. It also folds quickly and easily into a stand that offers both horizontal and vertical viewing positions for your iPad. Even better, it works with most iPad cases, so you can keep your iPad in its own case while you type.
- Thin, lightweight case for Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Folds into a stand for iPad
- Accommodates horizontal and vertical iPad viewing
- Secure snap-in keyboard attachment
- Velcro tabs for easy closure and stand setup
Did you notice?The Origami Workstation quickly folds into a stand that holds your iPad in horizontal or vertical positions for flexible viewing.
Apple Recommends ForA lightweight case for your Apple Wireless Keyboard that has a built-in stand for your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Origami Workstation (Note that a keyboard is not included.)
- Height : 6.1 in./15.5 cm
- Width : 12.52 in./31.8 cm
- Weight : 12 oz./340.2 g
- Mfr. Part Number : CL57934CN
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450116167
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/support/#warranty)
- Keyboard sold separately.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect iPad companion!
I usually carry my iPad 2 and MacBook Air for work throughout the day but in most cases, all I really need is my iPad. The times w hen I really need to do some serious typing is when I find myself using my Air instead, rather than the virtual keyboard on my iPad. Since I had an Apple BT keyboard already, I had hoped for a good way tp carry it in my bag without damaging the keys and found the Origami Workstation. All I can say is WOW! It holds my iPad at a perfect angle in either portrait or landscape and the bigger surprise is how sturdy it is. Now, I am just carrying my iPad and keyboard most days and even though the Air is tiny and light, eliminating a few unnecessary pounds from my bag is a welcome plus. I can bang out Pages documents all day working this way and it's totally because of the Origami. Probably the best iPad accessory I have ever bought. …
- Written by TERRY J from Daytona Beach
378 of 407 people found this useful
Great case and stand...
I usually pull out the keyboard when I do emails or online research. This case provides the perfect angle and is very sturdy so I can use this in bed or on the couch (does not need to be on a solid surface). I can also keep the protective back and magnetic cover on my iPad when using the keyboard case. Plus, it also provides great protection for the keyboard when transporting. …
- Written by Cathy H from Austin
225 of 250 people found this useful
Nice accessory for my iPad
It works perfectly with my iPad2. Very sturdy and it is a good protection cover for my keyboard. It is not made to transport the i Pad in, just for the keyboard. …
- Written by Michael S from Farmington
211 of 229 people found this useful
Simple, elegant, functional design
Delighted to see this now being sold at the Apple store. After trying and returning another brand iPad case that incorporated a mi ni keyboard (the keyboard was too small to be useful) I purchased this two years ago. Though I don't use it all the time, it is a great accessory that I recommend highly. For the reviewer who panned it as poor design, if you turn it off when carrying it around, you will never have accidental keystrokes.
I have a wifi only iPad; I've even used this stand & keyboard with my iPhone. …
- Written by JULIE W from SACRAMENTO
3 of 3 people found this useful
Convenient and just Great
Very convenient. When Bluetooth is on iPad battery drains fast. Simple solution turn off when not in use. Conserves keyboard batt ery too. …
- Written by Magaly L from Paterson
10 of 10 people found this useful
Was considering getting one of those fancy all in 1 keyboard cases for my new iPad 4,but couldn't justify the expense as I have an apple wireless keyboard that I wasn't using much. I paired the 2 and they work great. I used the origami workstation on the plane today with my ipad in its case.The viewing angle and stability was fine This keyboard case protects the wireless keyboard nicely as well.I was able to leave my heavy A frame stand at home. This arrangement is cost effective and flexible as you aren't locked in to a keyboard if you don't want. …
- Written by Margaret W K from Kula
39 of 50 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Chrissy G
- Apr 16, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Charlene M B from Apex
- Feb 25, 2013
Yes. There is a clip/ledge for the keyboard/iPad to engage. You don't need the keyboard to rest the iPad against …
- Answered by Timothy C H from London
- Mar 12, 2013
- Asked by Susan B from Sherrills Ford
- Dec 30, 2012
Yes it does and well.
- Answered by Michael T from Warren
- Jan 21, 2013
This is a case for the Apple Wireless Keyboard, for use with any iPad. It does NOT include a keyboar d. Assuming that you already have the Apple Wireless Keyboard, this case works well as a stand for any iPad, including the Mini. …
- Answered by Norberto Antonio L from Toronto
- Feb 12, 2013
- Asked by Linda M from Etobicoke
- Jan 4, 2013
Yes it does - there's plenty of room around the iPad where it sits in this. Works with iPad Mini rig ht up to iPad in OtterBox! …
- Answered by Michael T from Warren
- Jan 21, 2013
- Asked by Robert S from Nashville
- Dec 29, 2012
Yes, u can use it with both smart case and smart cover and works perfectly
- Answered by Ana Luiza H from Rio De Janeiro
- Jan 8, 2013