Classic, chic and luxurious, the Michael Kors Wallet Clutch case blends an iPhone 4 case and a designer wallet. When open, the clutch displays your iPhone 4 on the right and a wallet on the left. This pocketbook style with a solid side spine adds a protective layer for additional support and durability.
A stylish companion
The Michael Kors golden metal plaque provides luxurious detail. Each clutch is individually handcrafted, with the highest standards and attention to detail. It's perfect for placing into your handbag, or for use as a small clutch with the included wrist strap - it can hold everything you need for a night out.
- Combination iPhone 4 case and functional designer wallet or purse
- Soft leather lining for protection against scratching
- Cutouts for play-through functionality
- Easy device access
- Snap closure for added security
- Wrist strap for carrying the wallet clutch on wrist
Did you notice?The wrist strap makes the clutch a perfect minimal bag for a night on the town.
Apple Recommends ForCarry your iPhone 4, credit cards and ID in one luxurious leather case.
What's in the Box?
- Michael Kors Wallet Clutch Premium Leather Case for iPhone 4
- Height : 1.1 in./2.79 cm
- Width : 3.1 in./7.87 cm
- Weight : 3 oz./85.05 g
- Length : 4.8 in./12.19 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 8157A1S
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616016286
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
The gold interior started to crackle from day one . 90 days later the little strap to hold it in place is flimsy the threads are c oming off the sides and the bottom has a split on it . The outside is still beautiful, inside is CHEAP! …
- Written by Jodi J from Merritt Island
292 of 325 people found this useful
Michael Kors forgot the camera
I love this case, it's very cute and very useful to go partying but the designers forgot to make space for the camera and you have to take the phone out of the case for every picture. …
- Written by PEI Y from San Francisco
229 of 252 people found this useful
This clutch has been improved !!
I don't know why old pictures are still here but this case has been improved. there is a stitching around the frame that holds the iphone. the strap is fixed, it has a dog-clip instead of an eyelet as shown in the picture. overall, i like my wallet and get compliments all the time !! it is a classy, chic solution for a nigh-out without any bulk other than my iphone, ID, credit cards and some cash !! …
- Written by Omer C from Los angeles
218 of 238 people found this useful
I bought this clutch 6 months ago. But until now, it looks new. I get so many compliments on it and I love it! Very happy with my purchase. …
- Written by Bao Ngoc N from Ho Chi Minh
0 of 3 people found this useful
Take the phone OUT of the wallet to make/receive calls......
These reviews crack me up ....."i look like a loser when I have to use the phone". I bet you do.......so do you not take it out o f the wallet to make a call?? This wallet is to hold your phone. You are supposed to take the phone OUT of the wallet to use it. Hilarious. BTW it is a very cute wallet. Love it. …
- Written by Catherine Z from Jamestown
10 of 12 people found this useful
This case is cute but I would NOT suggest buying it. The leather part completely falls apart and it looks awful after only a coupl e of months. The apple store won't exchange it because it isn't made by them and the company that manufactures it won't exchange it because it isn't sold by them. Really disappointed with this product. …
- Written by Kimberly T from Fort Lauderdale
17 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Michelle L
- Mar 11, 2011
I didn't think it was that difficult to remove, but found myself just folding back the cover and tal king with it still in the case. So far it has worn very well (used daily for a few months) except for the wristlet (handle) losing a rivet and couldn't fix. One thing I haven't seen noted is that you cannot take a photo while it is in the case. You have to remove it as the lens is covered while in the case. …
- Answered by Jerry S from Indianapolis
- Mar 15, 2011
- Asked by Marleigh B from Oakley
- Feb 25, 2011
I have had a hotel key card get demagnitized but not my debit card.
- Answered by Robbin S from Louisville
- May 21, 2011
- Asked by Lindsay H from Tampa
- Jun 15, 2011
otter box cases tend to be a little on the thicker side, so it probably won't fit in here. my hard c ase is very thin and still will not fit in this. …
- Answered by Doreen Y from Alameda
- Jul 25, 2011
- Asked by Idalis M from San Juan
- May 3, 2012
- Asked by George F from Sylmar
- Mar 18, 2011
Look for Case Mate ID for iPhone, it holds your phone and 2 or 3 credit cards or id on the back of t he phone. So it would be great for men and not bulky. …
- Answered by Danielle W from Alvarado
- May 6, 2011
- Asked by Shari S
- May 18, 2011
No. I had to take it to a leather store to have an eyelet put in. Then realized it needed to be oval in order to enable the flash to work at all. …
- Answered by Sheila C from Ronkonkoma
- Jul 4, 2011