Easily project media-rich content with the PowerLite 95. Make an even bigger impact with the built-in microphone and premium speaker, featuring 16 watts of powerful sound. And, with HDMI digital connectivity, this projector can deliver both powerful audio and brilliant video with just one cable. Display presentations over the network for remote instruction or broadcast messages from any networked location.
3LCD technology for superb quality and color
Innovative technology with proven reliability, includes three chips for full-time, vibrant color. Also, the projector needs 25% less electricity per lumen of brightness when compared to one-chip DLP projectors. And Epson builds 20 years of road-tested reliability built into every projector.
Amazing light output
2600 lumens color light output and 2600 lumens white light output ensure bright, balanced, colorful images.
Energy-efficient E-TORL lamp
Epson's exclusive technology means you get long lamp lifeup to 6000 hours. It minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage and maximizes your presentation time.
High-quality images with HDMI digital connectivity
Delivers both audio and brilliant video content with just one cable. It's also compatible with the latest notebooks, and Blu-ray and media players.
RJ-45 network connectivity
Project your presentations over the network—both audio and video—via a single connection. You can display images from any networked location, or in up to four different classrooms simultaneously. You're also free to connect wirelessly, via a network access point, to promote collaborative sharing and an engaging learning environment.
Advanced 3-in-1 USB Plug 'n Play instant setup
Display your presentation, transmit audio, and control your presentation—all with one standard USB connection.
Built-in closed captioning
Essential for education, integrated closed captioning helps your school meet ADA508 requirements for students with hearing impairments. It also helps save money, since you won't need to buy and install an additional decoder. You can easily enable this function via the projector remote or menu.
- 2600 lumens color light output, 2600 lumens white light output and XGA (1024 by 768) resolution
- HDMI input for digital connectivity with the latest notebooks and media players; delivers high-quality audio and video with just one cable
- Easy lamp and air filter access for quick, convenient replacements
- Optional wireless module delivers wireless capabilities with included software
- Advertise events or broadcast instructions to all networked Epson projectors
- Virtual projector remote control on your computer lets you run networked projectors via a web browser
- Built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input saves the cost of external speakers or helps eliminate strain on the teacher's voice
- Built-in closed captioning
- Deliver computer-free slideshows using a USB flashdrive (supports multiple file formats, such as JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP)
- Power the projector on and off with the flip of a light switch
Did you notice?2600 lumens color and white light output means balanced, colorful images.
Apple Recommends ForDeliver brighter, more engaging presentations from your Mac in the classroom.
What's in the Box?
- Epson PowerLite 95 projector
- Power cord
- Computer cable (VGA)
- Projector remote control
- User manual CD
- Projector software CD
- Quick setup sheet
- PrivateLine support card and password protection sticker
- Brightness : 2600 lumens
- Height : 4.2 in./10.67 cm
- Width : 10.3 in./26.16 cm
- Weight : 7.0 lb./3.18 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : V11H383020
- UPC or EAN No. : 010343880375
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year projector limited warranty, Epson Road Service program, PrivateLine dedicated toll-free support and 90-day limited lamp warranty.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Philip S from Philadelphia
- Mar 2, 2013
No answers yet
- Asked by Te P from Corpus Christi
- Jan 22, 2013
No answers yet
Width: 10.3 in./26.16 cm
Length: 13.6 in./34.54 cm
Weight: 7.0 lb./3.18 kg
Height: 4.2 in./10.67 cm …
- Answered by Susana A from Arlington
- Aug 17, 2011