The tvTray's design lets you mount your Apple TV in virtually any orientation. You get the flexibility to tuck away the Apple TV, while keeping it pointed toward the area where your remote is. Facing left, facing right, facing down, or even upside-down, the choice is yours.
The look of the tvTray blends perfectly with the Apple TV. Its thin, yet sturdy cast acrylic frame is laser-cut and then hand-formed, so the mount fits like a glove.
A channel behind the mount keeps your audio and video cables neatly in place and as out of sight as possible.
- Usable in virtually any orientation
- All ports are easily accessible
- IR port for remote is completely clear
- Cast acrylic material maintains Wi-Fi performance
- Rear channel for neatly routing cables
- Laser cut and hand-formed by H-Squared's skilled craftsmen
Did you notice?You can mount your Apple TV anywhere in a room and still control it using Apple's Remote App on your iOS device.
Apple Recommends ForUnobtrusively and safely positioning Apple TV in a home theater or kiosk.
What's in the Box?
- H-Squared tvTray
- Installation hardware for mounting to wood and drywall
- Installation guide and mounting template
- Cable Length: 1.6 in./4.0 cm
- Height: 4.1 in./10.5 cm
- Width: 4.0 in./10.0 cm
- Weight: 2.4 oz./70.0 g
- Mfr. Part Number: HSQ-TVTRAY-X
- UPC or EAN No.: 705105268767
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
Limited purpose, too many practical substitutes.
I bought this item under the impression it was designed to mount into one of the VESA (wall mount standard) mounting holes on the I bought this item under the impression it was designed to mount into one of the VESA (wall mount standard) mounting holes on the back of my TV. It's not, it comes with drywall anchors and the instructions are written for wall mounting purposes.
IF you have a wall mounted TV
WITHOUT any sort of entertainment cabinet or stand below it
AND you are sketched out about using Velcro
THEN this is the product for you.
I will be instead just Velcro it to the back of my TV, maybe, have to think about heat generation of my TV and the Apple TV.
Basically just trying to free up shelf space and have one less thing to routinely dust. …
- Written by Andrew E from Lexington
107 of 135 people found this useful
Its really very helpful product
Its really very helpful product to put my Apple TV anywhere in the room without worrying about it.
- Written by yue V
14 of 44 people found this useful
One word... velcro
I purchased this, and returned it... I don't have enough space between my TV and the wall to add any more bulk. Instead I picked u I purchased this, and returned it... I don't have enough space between my TV and the wall to add any more bulk. Instead I picked up a under a buck roll of velcro and had no problems mounting my beloved apple TV. I also placed a piece of velcro behind a second TV and can move my ATV no problem. Apple TV is so light that even the weak velcro i'm using is holding it in place just fine... If the adhesive ever comes off, I'll just use another strip of velcro... …
- Written by Peter Z from Playa del Rey
312 of 400 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work with the new Airport Express?
- Asked by Greig S from Charleston
- Jun 11, 2012
All reviews I've seen are saying that the AirPort X and aTV are the same shape and size. You should All reviews I've seen are saying that the AirPort X and aTV are the same shape and size. You should be good to go! …
- Answered by Stephen R from Holly Springs
- Jun 17, 2012
Does this also fit Apple TV 3rd Gen, as it seem to be the same size and shape as the 2nd Gen?
- Asked by Preben Erling N
- Mar 14, 2012
Yes. The only upgrades on the 3 generation were internal. The shell remains the same.
- Answered by Richard D from Toronto
- Mar 20, 2012