OverviewVirtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone 4 protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Height : 0.68 in./1.73 cm
- Width : 2.51 in./6.38 cm
- Weight : 2.32 oz./65.77 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 2000_JPSNP4_BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472020006
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit http://www.mophie.com/Warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
This has been a life saver, literally... lets be honest, with heavy use the battery wont last more than half a day at best with th e back light dimmed as much as possible. With the mophie case, you can get a charge from 10% back to 70-80%... Highly recommended!!!! …
- Written by Rob L from Carteret
267 of 299 people found this useful
I've been a mophie juice pack user since the iPhone 3G and the product has only gotten better.
The Juice Pack Air is intended to charge a dead battery up to approximately 70% full and it delivers again and again. If you're looking for a full charge, check out the Juice Pack Plus as it's marginally thicker and delivers a complete full charge.
The Juice Pack Air is stylish with the two-tone colors (though I wish it came entirely in black) and functional at the same time. My only complaints are that the volume and sleep buttons were pass through like the Juice Pack Plus and that the LED lights would shut off after fully charged. If you have larger fingers the buttons can be hard to push with the opening on the Juice Pack Air and the LED lights can be very bright when they are all illuminated in a dark room. …
- Written by Michael C from Chicago
199 of 239 people found this useful
Very comvenient for docking in the car
I was drawn to this product because it has a bottom cap to get access to the dock with the phone still in the case. With Mophie's other offerings, you have to remove a top cap and then remove the phone from the case to dock it. The phone "snaps" into the case, so even with the bottom cap removed, the phone is secure.
I only have two very minor complaints. Firstly, the status LEDs are rather bright, especially when I charge it on my night stand. I would also prefer that the center of gravity of the case be lower to make the phone easier to type on when in the case. I find that my hands and wrists are straining more to keep the phone upright than with my iPhone 3GS in its Juice Pack Air. …
- Written by Alan S from McKinney
174 of 204 people found this useful
very fast shipping and works amazing. very good product. love it!
- Written by Jake K from Spiritwood
Must be an iPhone issue
I've got a 4S and bought a mophie that worked great. Suddenly it won't charge my iPhone! The phone will charge when I plug the m ophie into the power cord, but not when it's unplugged. So I bought a new one--same thing! Went to yet another store and they tried my phone in a mophie there and the very same things happened. The clerk plugged in his 4S and it was fine. So the mophie works, and my phone can get charged THRU the mophie to the power cord, but not BY the mophie, whether its a new or old unit. What gives??? …
- Written by Henry T from Rancho Santa Margarita
1 of 3 people found this useful
I would never buy a mophie product again
I have 3 iPhone 4S I bought my family juice packs for Xmas n they all broke 6 months later. For $120 a piece it's not worth buyin g. They come apart very easily. I called mophie and they will not stand by their product even after explaining that every 6 months they brake. They don't care nor will they do anything after it being replaced.... You were warned …
- Written by monique C from Old Tappan
6 of 8 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Gary L from Richland
- Dec 7, 2011
You can Sync, Charge the phone and the battery pack with the provided USB cable.
I have o ne and it is pretty decent. I get about a full charge on a fully charged pack. Although my battery pack does release quite a bit of juice if left unused. I left it once for 3 days and when I used it, it charged about 55% only. Which I guess isnt so bad either. …
- Answered by Ihab A from Dubai
- Dec 9, 2011
- Asked by Elizabeth C from San Francisco
- Dec 19, 2011
I always joke that I can't have nice things, but when it comes to phones, it is unfortunately true. My iPhone 4 is the first "nice" phone I've had, and my juice pack case/battery has probably saved it from certain death several times already in the month I've had it. The case itself (white, of course) is looking a little worse for the wear, but judging from the cracks in the corners (which have Not affected ifs performance) my iPhone would have been kaput by now. So I think it's safe to say that yes, the Mophie will indeed protect your phone from being dropped, etc. :) …
- Answered by Stephanie B from North Royalton
- Dec 21, 2011
- Asked by Megan H from New York
- Dec 13, 2011
Well considering what you do on your phone greatly alters the amount of battery life used its hard t o say. However I can say its adds twice the amount of life. Without using my phone and having it attached it has lasted up to 3 days and even then still had life. Using it a lot I've managed to make it through an entire day plus another entire day once it finally ran out of juice and power only came from the phone. Overall I say the amount you pay for this cover is very worth it. It practically doubles how long your phone usually lasts. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. …
- Answered by Jacob F from Renton
- Jan 12, 2012
Are the speakers on the iPhone fully covered? Is there any loss in quality of the speakers on iPhone 4s when the case/batter are on the device.
- Asked by Shadi Y from Hampton
- Dec 17, 2011
I have experimented with an iPhone 4s in a Mophie Juice Plus and one next to it without a case, and the sounded the same. I did think that the iPhone out of the case may have sounded ever so slightly better, but would not have noticed if they were not played side by side. I have asked other people if they can hear a difference, and they say they cannot. My conclusion is that the speaker is not affected by the Mophie Juice. …
- Answered by Richard K from Vernal
- Jan 25, 2012
Yes it uses the mophie battery first
It's best to use when your at 50% or less but that's my opinio n …
- Answered by Bill H from Mission Viejo
- Oct 13, 2012
No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fi t in the case, but it will be loose, with only the 30 pin connector to anchor it. I have both an iPhone 4S and the touch 4G, and the cases are not compatible. …
- Answered by Heather M from Ottawa
- Sep 25, 2012