Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone 4 protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4 or 4S.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.68 in./1.73 cm
- Width: 2.51 in./6.38 cm
- Weight: 2.32 oz./65.77 g
- Length: 5.07 in./12.88 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2000_JPSNP4_BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020006
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year (For details, please visit http://www.mophie.com/Warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
This has been a life saver, literally... lets be honest, with heavy use the battery wont last more than half a day at best with th This has been a life saver, literally... lets be honest, with heavy use the battery wont last more than half a day at best with the back light dimmed as much as possible. With the mophie case, you can get a charge from 10% back to 70-80%... Highly recommended!!!! …
- Written by Rob L from Carteret
327 of 369 people found this useful
I've been a mophie juice pack user since the iPhone 3G and the product has only gotten better.
The Juice Pack Air is intended I've been a mophie juice pack user since the iPhone 3G and the product has only gotten better.
The Juice Pack Air is intended to charge a dead battery up to approximately 70% full and it delivers again and again. If you're looking for a full charge, check out the Juice Pack Plus as it's marginally thicker and delivers a complete full charge.
The Juice Pack Air is stylish with the two-tone colors (though I wish it came entirely in black) and functional at the same time. My only complaints are that the volume and sleep buttons were pass through like the Juice Pack Plus and that the LED lights would shut off after fully charged. If you have larger fingers the buttons can be hard to push with the opening on the Juice Pack Air and the LED lights can be very bright when they are all illuminated in a dark room. …
- Written by Michael C from Chicago
246 of 298 people found this useful
Very comvenient for docking in the car
I was drawn to this product because it has a bottom cap to get access to the dock with the phone still in the case. With Mophie's I was drawn to this product because it has a bottom cap to get access to the dock with the phone still in the case. With Mophie's other offerings, you have to remove a top cap and then remove the phone from the case to dock it. The phone "snaps" into the case, so even with the bottom cap removed, the phone is secure.
I only have two very minor complaints. Firstly, the status LEDs are rather bright, especially when I charge it on my night stand. I would also prefer that the center of gravity of the case be lower to make the phone easier to type on when in the case. I find that my hands and wrists are straining more to keep the phone upright than with my iPhone 3GS in its Juice Pack Air. …
- Written by Alan S from McKinney
208 of 248 people found this useful
I love it
I love this case. I've had it for half a year now and it's still works great. I've dropped it a million times and it protected my I love this case. I've had it for half a year now and it's still works great. I've dropped it a million times and it protected my phone. …
- Written by Alexandra R from Ann Arbor
Great concept... but weak design & short life.
I've had an Apple 4S for about 1.5 years, and in that time I've gone through 2 Mophie's. Both 'died' when the little charge ON/OF I've had an Apple 4S for about 1.5 years, and in that time I've gone through 2 Mophie's. Both 'died' when the little charge ON/OFF switch failed, making them useless as phone rechargers. The other major design weakness is the miniature USB connector. Both of mine were loose to the point of being sloppy. My wife's iPhone 4 Mophie died when the mini-USB connector broke internally. …
- Written by Scott G from Lansdale
2 of 2 people found this useful
mophie is loyal!
My first one stopped working after a few months of having it (not sure if I damaged it somehow, or if it was just a dysfunctional My first one stopped working after a few months of having it (not sure if I damaged it somehow, or if it was just a dysfunctional one.) I told mophie and THEY SENT ME A NEW ONE TWO DAYS LATER! no questions asked. I'm generally used to awful, annoying situations where your warranty is still valid but it's a nightmare to fix the thing...well Mophie acted fast and considerately. they are AMAZING. and this new one has been working well. GREAT JOB MOPHIE ! …
- Written by Georgie H from North Vancouver
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you purchase the cables only for mophie juice pack?
- Asked by Jill S from Santa Monica
- Oct 3, 2014
how well does this case protect incase i drop the phone?
- Asked by Elizabeth C from San Francisco
- Dec 19, 2011
I have been using the Mophie Juice Plus on my iPhone 4s, and have dropped it several times on carpet I have been using the Mophie Juice Plus on my iPhone 4s, and have dropped it several times on carpeted floors, tile floor, and asphalt, and the Mophie Juice has protected the phone quite well, even when dropped screen down. …
- Answered by Richard K from Vernal
- Jan 25, 2012
To charge mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4 in Europe, what do I need in addition to an adapter plug? ( I have a Kensington Intl Travel Charger)
- Asked by Audrey C from Dallas
- Feb 15, 2012
Nothing. As long as you have the Apple Charger , which then fits into a power adapter for the power Nothing. As long as you have the Apple Charger , which then fits into a power adapter for the power point you don't need anything else. I've used my JuicePak all over the world. …
- Answered by Sally E from Arncliffe
- Mar 1, 2012
Is it possible to dock the phone while in the case minus the battery pack at the bottom?
- Asked by Sydney W
- Dec 1, 2013
Should the mophie air pack be in the on OR off mode while charging? Or does it matter?
- Asked by Maureen C from South Boston
- Dec 14, 2013
When charging your iPhone with your Mophie as your case, the Mophie must be on the off position, oth When charging your iPhone with your Mophie as your case, the Mophie must be on the off position, otherwise it will not charge your iPhone. So for example, my Mophie is my permanent case or me iPhone, so when I charge my iPhone at night, the Mophie must be off in order to charge both your iPhone and your Mophie. Your Mophie will not begin to drain until you use it.
I hope this helps!
- Answered by Marina S from San Jose
- Dec 27, 2013