The EOS Rebel T3i has an 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor) sensor that captures images with exceptional clarity and tonal range and offers more than enough resolution for big enlargements or crops. This first-class sensor features many of the same new technologies as used by professional Canon cameras to maximize each pixel's light-gathering efficiency. Its APS-C size sensor creates an effective 1.6x field of view (compared to 35mm format).
DIGIC 4 Image Processor
The Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor dramatically speeds up the entire T3i DSLR's camera operations for intuitive operation and offers improvements in both fine detail and natural color reproduction. It works in concert with the CMOS Image Sensor to achieve phenomenal levels of performance in nearly any situation.
Amazing results, no matter the light
An expanded ISO range makes shooting possible in situations previously unthinkable without flash. With an ISO rating up to 6400 (expandable to ISO 12800), along with the DIGIC 4 Image Processor's improved noise-reduction technology, creative possibilities abound. Combine the EOS Rebel T3i with one of Canon's EF or EF-S lenses with Optical Image Stabilizer and the shooting possibilities for both movies and stills expand even further.
- 18.0 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100 - 6400 (expandable to 12800) for shooting from bright to dim light
- Improved EOS Full HD Movie mode with manual exposure control, expanded recording with new Movie Digital zoom and Video Snapshot features for enhanced movie shooting options
- Vari-angle 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor (3:2) for shooting at high or low angles
- 1,040,000-dot VGA with reflection reduction using multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing
- New Scene Intelligent Auto mode and Picture Style Auto incorporating the new EOS Scene Detection System to capture beautiful scenes with ease
- Advanced imaging features like Basic+ function, Multi-Aspect function and Creative Filters
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures, and 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/2.8 cross-type center point
- 3.7 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 34 JPEGs or approximately 6 RAW
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses
Did you notice?Beyond incredible still photos, you get the enhanced ease-of-use, image quality, and smooth frame rates of a professional video-making tool.
Apple Recommends ForAn easy-to-use DSLR camera that helps you create your own photo masterpieces.
What's in the Box?
- Canon EOS Rebel T3i Body
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II Lens
- Eyecup Ef
- Wide strap
- USB interface cable
- AV cable
- Battery pack
- Battery charger
- EOS Digital Solution Disk and instruction manuals
- Camera Type : DSLR
- Height : 3.9 in./9.95 cm
- Width : 5.2 in./13.31 cm
- Weight : 18.2 oz./515 g (body only)
- Length : 3.1 in./7.97 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 5169B003
- UPC or EAN No. : 13803134254
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Thomas D from Buford
- Nov 28, 2012
Is this the one with the vari-angle monitor? Exactly the same as the one in canon.com? I just had to ask 'cause the images above doesn't look like it.
- Asked by Charmaine I from Kahului
- Oct 25, 2012
- Asked by Ronald W from Andover
- Dec 9, 2011
Sure it is! it records .MOV files fully compatible with iMovie and Final Cut or Quicktime!
- Answered by Alejandro G from Eagle Pass
- Dec 21, 2011
- Asked by Vanessa F from Media
- Mar 12, 2012
Yes, the Canon EOS Rebel T3i is camera that takes great videos and pics. I personally do not have a T3i, although I have a T2i, which is extremely close to the T3i, and it is very easy to use.
Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Michael D from Seymour
- May 30, 2012
- Answered by Derrick S from Groton
- Jan 24, 2012