Hurley's Backpack powerfully fuses style and function. It lets you carry and protect your notebook in an internal, suspended, fleece lined sleeve that holds up to a 17-inch MacBook Pro.
Everything in its place
The dual main storage compartments hold your larger gear, while a front pocket organizes the little stuff. It has details inside and out: a fleece-lined top loading pocket for your iPod or sunglasses, a custom-designed pocket for for your iPad, earphone pass-through, suede leather trim and self-correcting zippers.
- Patterned ballistic material
- Genuine suede leather trim detail with black Hurley embossing
- Large black "H" icon applique
- Structural piping detail
- Neoprene lined, padded, articulated shoulder straps with thumb assist pulls
- Specially designed pocket for your iPad
- Hurley icon cast zipper pulls on a self-correcting nylon coil zippers
- Padded back with moisture-wicking external cushion pods
- Double main storage compartments with H icon printed liner
- Multiple internal organization pockets for cords and cables
- Front zip organizational pocket with card holders, key clip, and pen and pencil holders
- Hurley Embroidered padded top carry handle
- Fleece lined top loading media pocket—Holds any size iPod
- Cord feed slit for headphones
- Notebook sleeve is suspended and reinforced for protection
- Notebook sleeve is lined with polar fleece material
- Large enough to accommodate a 17-in notebook
Did you notice?The suspended notebook sleeve is reinforced and lined to ensure maximum safety for your computer.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your Mac notebook, your iPod and plenty of books and other gear in iconic Hurley style.
What's in the Box?
- Hurley Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Nylon
- Height: 20.0 in./50.8 cm
- Width: 7.0 in./17.8 cm
- Length: 13.0 in./33.02 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HRAP231-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 845301031755
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this bag in gray about 2 years ago. Has a pocket for anything you'd need one for. Comfortable as well. I carry a portfolio, Bought this bag in gray about 2 years ago. Has a pocket for anything you'd need one for. Comfortable as well. I carry a portfolio, macbook/charger, wireless mouse, iphone, ipad, and various other things as well. Only problem I have had is when you over fill the smaller pockets it's hard to open and close the zipper. Other than that, it's been awesome.
- Written by Brett G from Philadelphia
199 of 217 people found this useful
Beautiful, comfortable, well designed backpack
I made a lot of research before I bought this backpack, and wasn't disappointed with my choice. It's beautiful inside and outside! I made a lot of research before I bought this backpack, and wasn't disappointed with my choice. It's beautiful inside and outside! So stylish that I couldn't believe how large and strong it is. Fits me perfectly!
My 13 MacPro fits well and seems well protected, and I also use it for lots of acessories, books and folders. I already travelled with it, and it's a nice carry on luggage for the airplane.
I was in doubt about buying the white version, because it might get dirty easier, and it really does. I've been careful not to leave it on the floor, which is hard for a backpack. It would have been nice if the botton had a different pattern. If you leave your backpack on the floor, I'd suggest you pick a dark color.
I'm happy and enjoying my backpack, and I recomemend it for college or work. …
- Written by Selma M from Sao Paulo
152 of 169 people found this useful
A Must Have!
This is a very high quality bag with plenty of room! I have had my 15" MacBook Pro and a 13" and a ton of other accessories in thi This is a very high quality bag with plenty of room! I have had my 15" MacBook Pro and a 13" and a ton of other accessories in this bag with no problem. The pocket on top of the bag is great for your iPhone and your keys. …
- Written by Josh B from Westlake
123 of 140 people found this useful
Love this backpack. I use it for work and it has enough room for my Macbook Air, my iPad, several product manuals and all my cabl Love this backpack. I use it for work and it has enough room for my Macbook Air, my iPad, several product manuals and all my cables. My ONLY knock is that I wish it came in black. I go into a lot of factories and production plants for my job, and find that a Tide Pen does help, but cannot get all the stains it accumulates out. In all, 5 stars for functionality. 4.5 stars for appearance, and 5 stars for comfort when full. Price is on par with what you can get in quality for items like this these days. I would recommend highly! …
- Written by BRIAN K from KALIDA
I bought this bag in September 2011, and it only now (in August 2013) broke on me - one of the zippers of the main pocket. This ba I bought this bag in September 2011, and it only now (in August 2013) broke on me - one of the zippers of the main pocket. This bag is sturdy and went through a lot, but the size shown in the pictures is a little deceiving. I find that I can't use the front two pouches very well if the main pouch has stuff in it, because it expands out. Not as much space as I need to carry textbooks and notepads, but it does last a long time. …
- Written by Robyn V
1 of 1 people found this useful
Luv It... Worth every penny...
I saw this bag in a discount store right before school started. I hesitated one day too long and it was gone. At the time I didn' I saw this bag in a discount store right before school started. I hesitated one day too long and it was gone. At the time I didn't know this was the same bag until I searched high and low to find the bag I saw in the store. I saw a picture of it online and said that's it !! The discount store had it for half the price I just paid to buy it here but I loved the bag so much that I didn't even mind paying 2x that price to make sure I had it for myself. I am spraying mine with scotch guard to protect the shiny white because this bag is gorgeous ! I love the organization and the protection for my MacBook. The sheer effort that was put forth to make this bag shines through. I am on the fence about buying another one. I am going to check constantly b/c the moment this goes on sale I am doubling up !! LOL …
- Written by RHONDA G from READING
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is the bottom of the backpack reinforced or solid?
- Asked by Laura M from Pasadena
- Aug 14, 2012
the bottom isn't but the section for the laptop is (very well too) including the bottom but only a s the bottom isn't but the section for the laptop is (very well too) including the bottom but only a small part. …
- Answered by Andrew F from Hopatcong
- Aug 21, 2013
To a point; It will withstand rain on the move and will keep everything on the dry inside. However, To a point; It will withstand rain on the move and will keep everything on the dry inside. However, a surplus of water will eventually get it wet. Other than rain it will withstand all other weathers including temperatures that go 50C+ (I LIVE IN THE UAE) …
- Answered by Talha S
- Aug 2, 2013
I keep a case on my 17" mac pro for extra protection. Will the laptop + case fit in the designated pocket for it in the bag?
- Asked by Jordan S from Oshawa
- Sep 3, 2011