Hurley's Backpack powerfully fuses style and function. It lets you carry and protect your notebook in an internal, suspended, fleece lined sleeve that holds up to a 17-inch MacBook Pro.
Everything in its place
The dual main storage compartments hold your larger gear, while a front pocket organizes the little stuff. It has details inside and out: a fleece-lined top loading pocket for your iPod or sunglasses, a custom-designed pocket for for your iPad, earphone pass-through, suede leather trim and self-correcting zippers.
- Patterned ballistic material
- Genuine suede leather trim detail with black Hurley embossing
- Large black "H" icon applique
- Structural piping detail
- Neoprene lined, padded, articulated shoulder straps with thumb assist pulls
- Specially designed pocket for your iPad
- Hurley icon cast zipper pulls on a self-correcting nylon coil zippers
- Padded back with moisture-wicking external cushion pods
- Double main storage compartments with H icon printed liner
- Multiple internal organization pockets for cords and cables
- Front zip organizational pocket with card holders, key clip, and pen and pencil holders
- Hurley Embroidered padded top carry handle
- Fleece lined top loading media pocket—Holds any size iPod
- Cord feed slit for headphones
- Notebook sleeve is suspended and reinforced for protection
- Notebook sleeve is lined with polar fleece material
- Large enough to accommodate a 17-in notebook
Did you notice?The suspended notebook sleeve is reinforced and lined to ensure maximum safety for your computer.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your Mac notebook, your iPod and plenty of books and other gear in iconic Hurley style.
What's in the Box?
- Hurley Backpack
- Height : 20.0 in./50.8 cm
- Width : 7.0 in./17.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : HRAP231-WHT
- UPC or EAN No. : 845301031755
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this bag in gray about 2 years ago. Has a pocket for anything you'd need one for. Comfortable as well. I carry a portfolio, macbook/charger, wireless mouse, iphone, ipad, and various other things as well. Only problem I have had is when you over fill the smaller pockets it's hard to open and close the zipper. Other than that, it's been awesome.
- Written by Brett G from Philadelphia
158 of 170 people found this useful
Beautiful, comfortable, well designed backpack
I made a lot of research before I bought this backpack, and wasn't disappointed with my choice. It's beautiful inside and outside! So stylish that I couldn't believe how large and strong it is. Fits me perfectly!
My 13 MacPro fits well and seems well protected, and I also use it for lots of acessories, books and folders. I already travelled with it, and it's a nice carry on luggage for the airplane.
I was in doubt about buying the white version, because it might get dirty easier, and it really does. I've been careful not to leave it on the floor, which is hard for a backpack. It would have been nice if the botton had a different pattern. If you leave your backpack on the floor, I'd suggest you pick a dark color.
I'm happy and enjoying my backpack, and I recomemend it for college or work. …
- Written by Selma M from Sao Paulo
113 of 124 people found this useful
A Must Have!
This is a very high quality bag with plenty of room! I have had my 15" MacBook Pro and a 13" and a ton of other accessories in thi s bag with no problem. The pocket on top of the bag is great for your iPhone and your keys. …
- Written by Josh B from Westlake
88 of 98 people found this useful
Great Backpack! Quality & Style In One!
I received this backpack a few days ago, and am quite impressed with it. I bought it for my MacBook Air (still on its way) and my Mini & LaCie harddrives. The backpack looks a lot smaller than it is (great design, I love the slim-looking profile) - it packs away a lot! I always have tons of cables, at least an external hard drive or two, keyboard, mouse, paperwork...this holds it all with room to spare.
Quite happy and I would definitely recommend it.
I'm a video editor and audio engineer. …
- Written by Stefanie P from East Garafraxa
1 of 1 people found this useful
- Written by Bethzaida R from Chicago
2 of 6 people found this useful
Received my bag today and based on the reviews that I have read before purchasing all my expectations have been met. The bag is ve ry durable and spacious. The material is of very great quality and the shoulder straps are sooooo comfortable. It holds my mackbook pro with charger, my galaxy tablet, my bose earphones in the case, my iPod along with a couple of books and still have so much room left for more items. I am very please with the back and would definitely recommend it. …
- Written by Dwayne I from San Jose
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Amirali T from California
- Feb 9, 2013
- Asked by Matt G from Pearsall
- Mar 3, 2013
- Asked about: Hurley Copy Backpack
No answers yet
- Asked by Aaron N from Tarzana
- Jul 26, 2011
- Answered by David L from Belton
- Aug 18, 2011
- Asked by Rachael J from Pensacola
- Sep 2, 2011
It weighs about 2.5 pounds without anything in it. It may seem like a lot, but it is not heavy once it is on your back. …
- Answered by Catherine B from Alexandra
- Dec 13, 2011
- Asked by Donna M from Eugene
- Jun 21, 2011
No, it is not waterproof I suppose you can scotch guard it but even a little bit of rain makes stuff in side get damp. …
- Answered by Tamara S from Dpo
- Nov 9, 2011