Hurley's Backpack powerfully fuses style and function. It lets you carry and protect your notebook in an internal, suspended, fleece lined sleeve that holds up to a 17-inch MacBook Pro.
Everything in its place
The dual main storage compartments hold your larger gear, while a front pocket organizes the little stuff. It has details inside and out: a fleece-lined top loading pocket for your iPod or sunglasses, a custom-designed pocket for for your iPad, earphone pass-through, suede leather trim and self-correcting zippers.
- Patterned ballistic material
- Genuine suede leather trim detail with black Hurley embossing
- Large black "H" icon applique
- Structural piping detail
- Neoprene lined, padded, articulated shoulder straps with thumb assist pulls
- Specially designed pocket for your iPad
- Hurley icon cast zipper pulls on a self-correcting nylon coil zippers
- Padded back with moisture-wicking external cushion pods
- Double main storage compartments with H icon printed liner
- Multiple internal organization pockets for cords and cables
- Front zip organizational pocket with card holders, key clip, and pen and pencil holders
- Hurley Embroidered padded top carry handle
- Fleece lined top loading media pocket—Holds any size iPod
- Cord feed slit for headphones
- Notebook sleeve is suspended and reinforced for protection
- Notebook sleeve is lined with polar fleece material
- Large enough to accommodate a 17-in notebook
Did you notice?The suspended notebook sleeve is reinforced and lined to ensure maximum safety for your computer.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your Mac notebook, your iPod and plenty of books and other gear in iconic Hurley style.
What's in the Box?
- Hurley Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Nylon
- Height: 20.0 in./50.8 cm
- Width: 7.0 in./17.8 cm
- Length: 13.0 in./33.02 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: HRAP231-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 845301031755
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
Bought this bag in gray about 2 years ago. Has a pocket for anything you'd need one for. Comfortable as well. I carry a portfolio, Bought this bag in gray about 2 years ago. Has a pocket for anything you'd need one for. Comfortable as well. I carry a portfolio, macbook/charger, wireless mouse, iphone, ipad, and various other things as well. Only problem I have had is when you over fill the smaller pockets it's hard to open and close the zipper. Other than that, it's been awesome.
- Written by Brett G from Philadelphia
206 of 224 people found this useful
Beautiful, comfortable, well designed backpack
I made a lot of research before I bought this backpack, and wasn't disappointed with my choice. It's beautiful inside and outside! I made a lot of research before I bought this backpack, and wasn't disappointed with my choice. It's beautiful inside and outside! So stylish that I couldn't believe how large and strong it is. Fits me perfectly!
My 13 MacPro fits well and seems well protected, and I also use it for lots of acessories, books and folders. I already travelled with it, and it's a nice carry on luggage for the airplane.
I was in doubt about buying the white version, because it might get dirty easier, and it really does. I've been careful not to leave it on the floor, which is hard for a backpack. It would have been nice if the botton had a different pattern. If you leave your backpack on the floor, I'd suggest you pick a dark color.
I'm happy and enjoying my backpack, and I recomemend it for college or work. …
- Written by Selma M from Sao Paulo
158 of 175 people found this useful
A Must Have!
This is a very high quality bag with plenty of room! I have had my 15" MacBook Pro and a 13" and a ton of other accessories in thi This is a very high quality bag with plenty of room! I have had my 15" MacBook Pro and a 13" and a ton of other accessories in this bag with no problem. The pocket on top of the bag is great for your iPhone and your keys. …
- Written by Josh B from Westlake
128 of 145 people found this useful
Lots of room & pockets!
This is a GREAT bag for someone that likes to have ALL their apple products, cords, & chargers....and everything has a place. If This is a GREAT bag for someone that likes to have ALL their apple products, cords, & chargers....and everything has a place. If your a geek like me, and have lots of gadgets - THIS is the bag for you! I have had mine for years...the traditional type shoulder bag just doesn't have enough room for your chargers. I DO recommend those carrying a mouse to use the small TOP pocket near the handle...stays more protected. …
- Written by E Riva C from Lake Orion
Excellent backpack that withstands years of usage.
I was looking through the accessories and saw this old thing again and decided it was time to write a review.
I've had this ba I was looking through the accessories and saw this old thing again and decided it was time to write a review.
I've had this bag for 4 years now and I still use it on an almost daily basis. I use it to hold my 15" Macbook Pro and my iPad. It has plenty of different compartments inside of each zipper to hold a huge amount of cables, wall adapters, headphones, etc.
After 4 years of heavy usage which included holding both my macbook and Xbox 360 as well as some notebooks all at once circa 2010 when I was walking to the different dorm towers on campus, there are no rips or frays anywhere on the backpack. Definitely worth every penny I spent on it. …
- Written by Jason P from Cumming
I have had this backpack in the color black for 3 years now. I am a college student. So far i think its the most amazingly durable I have had this backpack in the color black for 3 years now. I am a college student. So far i think its the most amazingly durable backpack i have ever seen. Its still in the same shape as the day i opened the box. It has this amazing waterproof layer on the outside of the bag which was a lifesaver in the rain. Never had a wet book. The only downside to this bag is that it does not have a lot of space. I fit my 15" MBP and a textbook and 2-3 composition notebooks very snug in the biggest pocket. Last thing i don't like about it is that the bottom of the bag that rests on the lumbar region of your back messes up your sweatshirt if rubbed against it too long. All my sweaters are damaged at the bottom because of this bag. And that is the only reason why i am getting rid of it. Clothes are too expensive for that!!! …
- Written by Janachia M from Marietta
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it a unisex backpack?
- Asked by Bianca C from San Marcos
- Nov 6, 2013
- Answered by Krati B from Harrison
- Feb 11, 2014
Dues this bag have a water bottle compartment
- Asked by Sonia M from Thornhill
- Jun 11, 2013
No answers yet
is the bottom of the backpack reinforced or solid?
- Asked by Laura M from Pasadena
- Aug 14, 2012
the bottom isn't but the section for the laptop is (very well too) including the bottom but only a s the bottom isn't but the section for the laptop is (very well too) including the bottom but only a small part. …
- Answered by Andrew F from Hopatcong
- Aug 21, 2013
- Asked by Alexandre L from Amos
- Jul 21, 2011
To a point; It will withstand rain on the move and will keep everything on the dry inside. However, To a point; It will withstand rain on the move and will keep everything on the dry inside. However, a surplus of water will eventually get it wet. Other than rain it will withstand all other weathers including temperatures that go 50C+ (I LIVE IN THE UAE) …
- Answered by Talha S
- Aug 2, 2013