OverviewThe Sanus Dynamic Desk Clamp Mount delivers the ultimate flexibility in positioning your display. The arms swivel and extend providing a wide range of motion for perfect monitor placement, plus portrait to landscape rotation.
- Plenty of flexibility for perfect placement
- Easy to make height adjustments
- Tool-free cable management guide clips route cables for a clean, professional look
- Sleek design of forged aluminum arms stylishly masks heavy-duty construction
- Centris tilt provides from -15 to 15 degrees of effortless fingertip tilt adjustment
Did you notice?Mounting arm slides vertically along column for ideal placement.
Apple Recommends ForPosition your Cinema Display for optimum ergonomic benefit at home, in the office, or at a healthcare facility.
What's in the Box?
- Sanus Swivel Column Clamp Mount display arm
- Four M4x14mm bolts
- Four M4x25mm bolts
- Four M10x5.3x10 bolts
- Height : 11.4 to 21.04 in./28.96 to 53.44 cm
- Width : 7.41 in./18.82 cm
- Weight : 14 lb./6.35 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : VMD2-B1
- UPC or EAN No. : 793795523860
- Warranty : 10 years
- Compatible with all displays using VESA 100 by 100 mm layout and weighing up to 40 pounds (18.14 kg).
Ratings & Reviews
Outstanding display mount used for second monitor in portrait mode
I purchased this mount instead of the Ergotron MX Desk Mount LCD Arm because I wanted to support my 27" Apple display vertically i n portrait mode. The Ergotron does not hold the display high enough to do so.
This Sanus mount is an incredibly solid product that took only a few minutes to install. Replacing the Apple's display's stand with the VESA Mount Adapter Kit (sold separately) and screwing it into the arm of the mount took a little longer – perhaps 20-30 minutes total.
The mount is extremely stable, and it's easy to move the monitor into different positions, including varying angles up to 15 degrees in any direction. I have a standing work station, and I was able to move the display in portrait mode into the perfect ergonomic position.
I was very nervous about stability when I decided to mount my display, but this mount puts my mind at ease.
I am very pleased with the super ease-of-installation, security, adjustability, and aesthetics of the Sanus mount. I thought the Egotron mount looked more sleek and attractive, but only the Sanus mount's base and silver column can be seen from my work station anyway. It looks amazing. …
- Written by Virgil W from New York
75 of 78 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I want to be able to see my 27" mac computer in front of me and then twist it to show the screen to my guests directly sitting in front. Possible?
- Asked by Felicia M from Studio City
- May 21, 2013
- Asked by Rick W from Phoenix
- May 4, 2013