Bose® QuietComfort® Acoustic Noise Cancelling® 15i headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did you notice?Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever.
Apple Recommends ForLess noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15i headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling,Batteries Required,Foldable,With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 5.5 ft./1.68 m (Inline remote and mic cable)
- Batteries: AAA
- Battery life: Up to 35 hours
- Height: 7.5 in./19.1 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.2 cm
- Weight: 6.8 oz./192.8 g
- Length: 1.5 in./3.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 345442-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613996
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
This headphones are incredibly comfortable. They sound quality is absolutely outstanding. I've compared them with many other brand This headphones are incredibly comfortable. They sound quality is absolutely outstanding. I've compared them with many other brands and this are hands down the best ones. The two specifics I can give about that are the following:
-This headphone made me re-discover my music, making me want to re-listen to all of it.
-I never realize how much awful noise there really is on a flight. THIS headphones get rid of all of it.
100% worth every cent. …
- Written by Marco D from New Westminster
430 of 472 people found this useful
Good but fragile
These are a really great pair of headphones with airtight noise cancelation and AMAZING sound. They are very comfortable and light These are a really great pair of headphones with airtight noise cancelation and AMAZING sound. They are very comfortable and light. BUT they are vey fragile and snap easily and the leather tends to peal of if you live in a seaside city or a humid place. All-in-all, its a great pair of headphones. …
- Written by Mihir K from Mumbai
394 of 450 people found this useful
Great headphones, worth every penny!!
The Bose QuietComfort's are a really great choice for a typical music lover. I bought a pair around a month or two ago and they ar The Bose QuietComfort's are a really great choice for a typical music lover. I bought a pair around a month or two ago and they are awesome. They have a rich and bold sound and the noise canceling system works flawlessly!! Great buy!! …
- Written by Joy E from Tuscaloosa
310 of 362 people found this useful
My ears block whenever I put on these headsets, worse than high altitude. Very large headset, falls backwards. I have a fairly s My ears block whenever I put on these headsets, worse than high altitude. Very large headset, falls backwards. I have a fairly small head, Bose headphones always seem to fall off. …
- Written by Donna Sue T from Thousand Oaks
Soul of sound lost
This headphone destroys the soul of audio, i.e. alters it considerably beyond the point I could enjoy. Drums do not sound like dru This headphone destroys the soul of audio, i.e. alters it considerably beyond the point I could enjoy. Drums do not sound like drum, piano does not sound like piano, violin treble sound sadly dull. I do not know what they do with DSP (digital signal processing) but in effect, the music does not sound as it should be.Although I am not an audiophile, sound difference between Bose QC15 and either PSB M4U2 Noise cancelling headphones or AKG K550 closed back headphones. PSB and AKG do a great job in replicating the sound from the instrument accurately.
Besides, for the price, the build quality is abysmal. I could not find any other headphones except cheap sub $10 Chinese ones that badly made. The cable is so thin, which made me worry how long they would last, had I kept them.
Purely speaking of noise cancelling aspect, it did and good job. Still, I could hear some white noise when there is no music is playing. It was comfortable to wear, but like other around the ear headphones, I sweat a bit from ears, when wearing for long time.
I should also note a friend of mine who also tested the same copy of headphone felt the white noise a bit creepy and felt uncomfortable with the air pressure change when putting on the headphones.
Although I found the noise cancelling and comfort good, it failed in it's primary function, sound quality.
Thanks to the good return policy, I could return the product and get the refund. For anyone who wants to give a try for this headphone, I recommend to buy with 30 day money back guarantee. …
- Written by Sriram I from 港区
2 of 2 people found this useful
I use these headphones all the time to block out noise on car rides and while studying. These headphones work great and I would r I use these headphones all the time to block out noise on car rides and while studying. These headphones work great and I would recommend them to anyone. These headphones may not be the sexiest headphones on the market, but they are supremely comfortable and they do not hurt my ears after 5 hour car rides to the beach. The best way to describe the headphones is that when you take them off it sounds like your'e in a hurricane. Buy these headphones, you wont regret it! …
- Written by David M from Hoover
4 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the difference between the Bose Quiet Comfort 15 and the Bose Quiet Comfort 15i?
- Asked by Ginna M from Sugar Land
- Dec 20, 2012
The 15i comes with a cord that has volume buttons on it that work with certain Apple products. Plus The 15i comes with a cord that has volume buttons on it that work with certain Apple products. Plus it also has the regular cord that has no volume controls. Whereas the QC15 doesn't have the cord that has the volume controls on it. If you have an Apple product then you want the QC15i. …
- Answered by Dale M from Tigard
- Mar 15, 2013
are these headphones compatible with the 5th generation iPod?
- Asked by Darryl B from Anchorage
- Mar 23, 2013
I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep slipping off your head. So, unless you are doing an activity as low pace as walking, it would not be easily usable in a gym. …
- Answered by Mehrdad R from San Mateo
- Apr 17, 2013
Can the ear cup covers be replaced?
- Asked by Jim C from Maple Valley
- Mar 20, 2013
Yes they can. They are available direct from Bose
- Answered by Arran L
- Apr 13, 2013
Can this set of headphones allow for Mono instead of stereo listening? My husband does not have any hearing in his right ear.
- Asked by Jane O from Alto
- Jan 15, 2013
Yes the majority of devices can be set to play mono with these headphones. Usually under sound setti Yes the majority of devices can be set to play mono with these headphones. Usually under sound settings. iPhone for example lets you do this …
- Answered by Arran L
- Apr 13, 2013
Are these compatible with the I pad mini?
- Asked by Emilio G from New York
- Jan 2, 2013
I seem to have the same problem: these headphones do not work with my iPad mini. In the compatibilit I seem to have the same problem: these headphones do not work with my iPad mini. In the compatibility list on this site, the iPad mini is not listed under compatible devices. I hope Apple can provide an answer.
- Answered by Sabine K
- Mar 10, 2013