Bose® QuietComfort® Acoustic Noise Cancelling® 15i headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did you notice?Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever.
Apple Recommends ForLess noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15i headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Batteries Required, Foldable, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 5.5 ft./1.68 m (Inline remote and mic cable)
- Batteries: AAA
- Height: 7.5 in./19.1 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.2 cm
- Weight: 6.8 oz./192.8 g
- Length: 1.5 in./3.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 345442-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613996
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
This headphones are incredibly comfortable. They sound quality is absolutely outstanding. I've compared them with many other brand This headphones are incredibly comfortable. They sound quality is absolutely outstanding. I've compared them with many other brands and this are hands down the best ones. The two specifics I can give about that are the following:
-This headphone made me re-discover my music, making me want to re-listen to all of it.
-I never realize how much awful noise there really is on a flight. THIS headphones get rid of all of it.
100% worth every cent. …
- Written by Marco D from New Westminster
437 of 479 people found this useful
Good but fragile
These are a really great pair of headphones with airtight noise cancelation and AMAZING sound. They are very comfortable and light These are a really great pair of headphones with airtight noise cancelation and AMAZING sound. They are very comfortable and light. BUT they are vey fragile and snap easily and the leather tends to peal of if you live in a seaside city or a humid place. All-in-all, its a great pair of headphones. …
- Written by Mihir K from Mumbai
405 of 461 people found this useful
Great headphones, worth every penny!!
The Bose QuietComfort's are a really great choice for a typical music lover. I bought a pair around a month or two ago and they ar The Bose QuietComfort's are a really great choice for a typical music lover. I bought a pair around a month or two ago and they are awesome. They have a rich and bold sound and the noise canceling system works flawlessly!! Great buy!! …
- Written by Joy E from Tuscaloosa
318 of 370 people found this useful
Please..... hands down best sounding crisp headphones! I have the Bose aviation headset and those being 1000.00 these have the sam Please..... hands down best sounding crisp headphones! I have the Bose aviation headset and those being 1000.00 these have the same qulity and sound as good also the noise canceling is amazing... no fuzzz... when the battery dies so does the music but who cares with the qulity of sound throw an extra battery in the case. you cant go wrong with this choice. There not crazy bass but just clear sound. so if your looking for bass distorted sound dont go with the Bose. (We all know who had the "bassheavy" sound and there the other brand that starts with a B. …
- Written by Don B from Dickinson
My ears block whenever I put on these headsets, worse than high altitude. Very large headset, falls backwards. I have a fairly s My ears block whenever I put on these headsets, worse than high altitude. Very large headset, falls backwards. I have a fairly small head, Bose headphones always seem to fall off. …
- Written by Donna Sue T from Thousand Oaks
Soul of sound lost
This headphone destroys the soul of audio, i.e. alters it considerably beyond the point I could enjoy. Drums do not sound like dru This headphone destroys the soul of audio, i.e. alters it considerably beyond the point I could enjoy. Drums do not sound like drum, piano does not sound like piano, violin treble sound sadly dull. I do not know what they do with DSP (digital signal processing) but in effect, the music does not sound as it should be.Although I am not an audiophile, sound difference between Bose QC15 and either PSB M4U2 Noise cancelling headphones or AKG K550 closed back headphones. PSB and AKG do a great job in replicating the sound from the instrument accurately.
Besides, for the price, the build quality is abysmal. I could not find any other headphones except cheap sub $10 Chinese ones that badly made. The cable is so thin, which made me worry how long they would last, had I kept them.
Purely speaking of noise cancelling aspect, it did and good job. Still, I could hear some white noise when there is no music is playing. It was comfortable to wear, but like other around the ear headphones, I sweat a bit from ears, when wearing for long time.
I should also note a friend of mine who also tested the same copy of headphone felt the white noise a bit creepy and felt uncomfortable with the air pressure change when putting on the headphones.
Although I found the noise cancelling and comfort good, it failed in it's primary function, sound quality.
Thanks to the good return policy, I could return the product and get the refund. For anyone who wants to give a try for this headphone, I recommend to buy with 30 day money back guarantee. …
- Written by Sriram I from 港区
2 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Are these compatible with macbook air 13"?
- Asked by Seila E from Gold Coast
- Feb 20, 2014
Can the Microphone be used with the phone, for a call
- Asked by James M from Oakdale
- Nov 29, 2013
Yes, the in-line mic on the Bose QC 15 can be used for hands-free phone calls and Skype calls.
- Answered by Kai C from Brisbane
- Feb 25, 2014
Do these headphones work with the 4th generation iPad?
- Asked by Dakota H from Halifax
- Dec 25, 2013
That is my setup. I love them.
- Answered by Michael B from Los Gatos
- Dec 29, 2013
can this be used while in gym?
- Asked by Amichelle S from Toronto
- Mar 28, 2013
I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep slipping off your head. So, unless you are doing an activity as low pace as walking, it would not be easily usable in a gym. …
- Answered by Mehrdad R from San Mateo
- Apr 17, 2013