Tuned by the same engineers who make the custom earphones used by the world's top touring musicians, the Ultimate Ears 200vi headset delivers impressively professional sound. It also offers an integrated microphone with on-cord controls that lets you take calls without missing a beat.
Noise-isolating design keeps out background noise so you can listen to your music—not the guy next to you.
On-cord controls and mic
Answer calls with just one touch, pause music, change tracks and adjust volume—all without taking your iPhone or iPod out of your pocket.
Soft ear cushions for ultimate comfort
With five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions from XXS to L, you won't have to worry about getting the right fit—even if you've got small ears.
Durable and sweat-resistant
Whether you're exercising or moving around town, your headset is designed to guard against moisture and wear.
Secure and light
Earphones are lightweight (12g) and sit flush and securely in your ears, making them ideal for working out or hanging out.
The pocket-ready hard case keeps your headset safe during those rare moments you're not using it.
- Five pairs of soft silicone ear cushions to comfortably fit even small ears
- Noise-isolating design keeps out background noise
- Answer calls, pause music, change tracks, and adjust volume from on-cord controls
- Tuned by the same engineers who make Ultimate Ears' pro earphones
- Great for exercising thanks to sweat-resistant design
Did you notice?This headset lets you experience professional-quality audio thanks to being tuned by the same engineers who make Ultimate Ears' custom earphones.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently taking calls and enjoying the music on your iPod or iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset
- Protective case
- Five pairs of soft ear cushions (XXS, XS, S, M, L)
- User documentation
- Weight : 0.42 oz./12.0 g
- UPC or EAN No. : 097855090676
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : Two-year limited hardware warranty
iPad (1st generation)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
had to replace my $80 apple ear buds, found these and i have to say not bad.
- Written by Brian H from Castro Valley
79 of 99 people found this useful
These are very good ear buds. It has well balanced sound. So just telling you noise isolation is not the same as noise cancelling it just creates a seal in the ear canal which blocks a significant amount of outside noise from my experience, still not as much as noise cancelling but still really good from these little things. I would say that if you don't want to break the bank and still get some nice headphone these are very good!! …
- Written by David F from Cary
51 of 57 people found this useful
Decent for the price
Sound quality was decent but not great. Bass and clarity were both average but didn't wow me. Ear bud fit was amazing (very comf ortable) and the noise-isolation was great. However, volume controls did not work with iPhone 3G, and the mic was not great. If I wasn't holding the mic to my mouth the listener couldn't hear anything I was saying. All-in-all I ended up returning it because there were too many little things that didn't work right for me. But, if you're not going to be using it as a hands free device and just need it for sound its good to try for the price. Apple will let you return it for a full refund within 14 days if you don't like it. …
- Written by Beth Y from Henderson
39 of 45 people found this useful
Good fit, No Bass
Very comfortable and adaptable to various sized ears, but for music it is all highs and midrange. Compared to the Apple headset, t his one sounds not so good. I've owned Scosche and Sony ear buds, which both had far more bass and better sound. …
- Written by Joan H from San Rafael
18 of 19 people found this useful
Stopped working for no reason...
I bought a pair of these during Labor Day weekend. This pair worked for a month, then no audio. The worse part was that the 30-d ay period (where you can return the item to the Apple store for an exchange) had elapsed.
I'm sticking w/ Apple earphones and ear buds. Those seem to last longer with me... …
- Written by Lesyle G from Marietta
18 of 19 people found this useful
left ear not working
Do not buy these headphones! I bought them on a trip to the US only weeks ago and the salesperson told me he uses them and they're the best headphones in terms of volume if you're not looking to break the bank.
The sound is good and the noise cancellation makes it much easier to listen to music, podcasts etc but after using them sparingly on no more than 50% volume for 2 weeks the left earphone has already lost most of its volume. Being in Australia I now have to organise a return/refund through the US Apple or Logitech and I'm very frustrated! $40 down the drain and I will never look to buy Logitech headphones again! …
- Written by Matt M from Glen Waverley
24 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Lindsay T from Wheaton
- Jul 8, 2011
Yes, they will work with any ipod. in fact, any device with a 3.5mm jack.
But the remote and mic wo nt work with any device which is not in the supported devices list. …
- Answered by Ashique M from Manhattan
- Sep 8, 2011