OverviewConnect your 2006-2008 white MacBook or 2009 Mac Mini to a bigger screen with this Kanex converter. Extend your desktop and view all your content on the beautiful LED Cinema Display. At the same time you can use the iSight camera and built-in speakers for a superb experience.
- Connects Macs equipped with mini-DVI port to the LED Cinema Display
- USB 2.0 pass-through for use with the iSight camera
- USB audio pass-through for playback on speakers in the display
- Supports 1920 x 1200 max Resolution at 60Hz
Did you notice?Connect your older Mac with Mini-DVI port to newer Apple LED Cinema Displays; USB pass-through also lets you use the iSight camera.
Apple Recommends ForConnect your legacy Mac that uses a mini-DVI port to the Mini DisplayPort on an LED Cinema Display .
What's in the Box?
- Kanex C247M Mini-DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter
- Connections : Mini DisplayPort,Mini-DVI
- Weight : 4.4 oz./124.74 g
- Length : 11.8 in./29.97 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : C247M
- UPC or EAN No. : 814556012574
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For additional information, please visit http://www.kanexlive.com/company/warranty.html)
Ratings & Reviews
Did the trick.
Worked fine. No problems.
- Written by Kyle S from Calgary
43 of 44 people found this useful
Ordered one and it didn't work, was sent a second one and that didn't work either. Shame on Apple for letting this happen. And why they wouldn't have a solution to have backwards compatibility support for their own products is just plain stupid. Shame. …
- Written by Jason R from Atco
43 of 56 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Francis T from Westminster
- Mar 2, 2012
- Answered by Jj C
- Oct 30, 2012
Is this will working with ThunderBolt Disoplay? Is there any Device could make cinema display 4 multi device (MAC BOOK PRO, PS3, MAC PRO)? Thank you
- Asked by Jingfan Z from Montreal
- Jan 12, 2012