Kanex C247M Mini-DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter
Connect Macs with Mini-DVI to LED Cinema Displays.
- Simple plug and play—no drivers needed
- USB powered for external power supply
- Built-in cables so you'll never lose them
- Support for iSight camera and additional USB ports
Apple Recommends For
Connect your legacy Mac that uses a mini-DVI port to the Mini DisplayPort on an LED Cinema Display .
Connect your 2006-2008 white MacBook or 2009 Mac Mini to a bigger screen with this Kanex converter. Extend your desktop and view all your content on the beautiful LED Cinema Display. At the same time you can use the iSight camera and built-in speakers for a superb experience.
- Connects Macs equipped with mini-DVI port to the LED Cinema Display
- USB 2.0 pass-through for use with the iSight camera
- USB audio pass-through for playback on speakers in the display
- Supports 1920 x 1200 max Resolution at 60Hz
Did You Notice?
Connect your older Mac with Mini-DVI port to newer Apple LED Cinema Displays; USB pass-through also lets you use the iSight camera.
- Weight: 4.4 oz./124.74 g
- Length: 11.8 in./29.97 cm
What's in the Box?
- Kanex C247M Mini-DVI to Mini DisplayPort Converter
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For additional information, please visit http://www.kanexlive.com/company/warranty.html)
- UPC or EAN No.: 814556012574
- Mfr. Part Number: C247M
Most Useful Reviews
Did the trick.
- Written by Kyle S from Calgary
Was this useful?
- Written by Jason R from Atco
Was this useful?
- Asked by Francis T from Westminster
- Mar 2, 2012
- Answered by Jj C
- Oct 30, 2012
Is this will working with ThunderBolt Disoplay? Is there any Device could make cinema display 4 multi device (MAC BOOK PRO, PS3, MAC PRO)? Thank you
- Asked by Jingfan Z from Montreal
- Jan 12, 2012