HiPPiH iEagle Foldable Wireless Keyboard
HiPPiH iEagle Foldable Wireless Keyboard
A full-sized Bluetooth keyboard for iPad, iPhone, Pod touch, and Mac, the iEagle folds for easy, convenient carrying in a bag, pocket, or backpack. Along with the expected keyboard functions, it gives you iTunes transport controls and “Home” keys for easy navigation. You also get a built-in stand for iPhone or iPod touch, a padded Carry Pouch and two AAA batteries for hours of use.
- Solid, responsive keys offer a satisfying and productive typing experience
- View full screen while typing, editing, emailing, and more
- Controls for iTunes conveniently located on the left side of the keyboard
- "Home" keys on both left and right side for easy device navigation
- Built-in slider lock holds keyboard in open position on uneven surfaces
- Indicator lights for power and pairing functions
- Pull out, folding iPhone and iPod touch stand for easy viewing
- Padded poly-foam carry pouch provides secure protection
- Hours of typing and standby power from two AAA batteries (included)
- Folds closed with secure push-button latch that prevents accidental opening while traveling
Did you notice?A desk-top typing experience for emails, documents, notes, or anything that requires typing while out of the office or away from home.
Apple Recommends ForRoad warriors, students, travelers, or anyone on the go with an iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- HiPPiH iEagle Foldable Wireless Keyboard
- Pull-out device stand
- Padded poly-foam carry pouch
- Two AAA batteries
- Other Features: Multimedia Keys
- Connections: Wireless,Bluetooth 2.0
- Batteries: AAA
- Width: 4.05 in.
- Depth: 0.39 in.
- Weight: 0.97 lb.
- Length: Unfolded: 12.59 in./Folded: 6.42 in.
- Mac OS X v10.4.1 or later; iOS4 or later
- Bluetooth-equipped Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
- Mfr. Part Number: HIPPIH-APPLE-PRO-FOLD-US
- UPC or EAN No.: 846729000408
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
A great travel productivity tool for iPad
I do not like to carry a lot of accessories with my iPad but I have found that for productivity an external keyboard is a must. Th I do not like to carry a lot of accessories with my iPad but I have found that for productivity an external keyboard is a must. This keyboard is almost full size (fully extended), has solid tactile feel and folds down to a very small size for travel. The perfect iPad companion for business trips when I want to leave my macbook at home. …
- Written by Timothy M from EL DORADO HILLS
296 of 323 people found this useful
This keyboard is a thumb saver! I am on the road a lot for work and do not like to lug my laptop around with me in airports. The This keyboard is a thumb saver! I am on the road a lot for work and do not like to lug my laptop around with me in airports. The iEagle is so compact and lightweight I carry it in my purse with my iPhone and can get a lot more work done. I was also impressed with the battery life. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who does a lot of their work from their iPhone/iPad. …
- Written by Erica T from Ladera Ranch
234 of 256 people found this useful
Just what I needed for my business travels
Finally a keyboard perfect for travelling. Takes up very little space and functions perfectly, I look forward to use it on my next Finally a keyboard perfect for travelling. Takes up very little space and functions perfectly, I look forward to use it on my next business travel. Thank you HiPPiH! Kind regards …
- Written by Morten L from Holte
187 of 217 people found this useful
Not much R&D research done in advance .....
I would swear this company gave a project to a 3rd grade class for the layout of the keyboard. As for the most UN-ergonomically m I would swear this company gave a project to a 3rd grade class for the layout of the keyboard. As for the most UN-ergonomically make of the keyboard....I would say that they used the cheapest material and all in all this product had a total cost to make of $10. Do not buy this. It would've been a great idea had it been done right! Mine only worked for about 10 minutes brand new!!!! …
- Written by Laura M from Fairmont
16 of 19 people found this useful
After some use the vowels stopped working. Bad buy
- Written by Nathan S from Portland
20 of 25 people found this useful
I got a dud
I just got my ipad mini and synced it up- the entire top row of letters didn't work. I'm sending it back.
- Written by Gary L from Cotter
17 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a wireless keyboard for iPad mini????? Please answer!!!!!!!!!!!
- Asked by Ivona M
- Feb 10, 2013
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…
There is a version just like this for the ipad mini in the apple store. It is called Logitech Ultrat There is a version just like this for the ipad mini in the apple store. It is called Logitech Ultratin Keyboard for ipad mini …
- Answered by Ryan W from Nepean
- Jul 21, 2013
Unlike my I-pad III, are there keys to delete both to the left and the right of the cursor?
- Asked by Rn S from Brooklyn
- Feb 17, 2013
On a mac keyboard the backspace function is performed by the delete key. To forward-delete, use fn+d On a mac keyboard the backspace function is performed by the delete key. To forward-delete, use fn+delete. …
- Answered by Michael D from Berkeley
- Sep 17, 2013
what is the best keyboard for the new ipad?
- Asked by Dory G from New York
- Jun 7, 2012
I just bought a new iPad, 3rd generation, and I think the Zagg case with keyboard is a very good buy I just bought a new iPad, 3rd generation, and I think the Zagg case with keyboard is a very good buy and offers great protection. I bought one and love it. I have compared prices and features of other keyboard/keyboard case combos and I think it is the best.
Just my opinion, but I would check into it. I bought mine at Best Buy with my iPad. They only offered white and black. I have since found out you can purchaser many different colors online. …
- Answered by Nancy P from Wentzville
- Aug 13, 2012
Does this work on iPad 2 models that are only wifi, and not 3G?
- Asked by Brittany V from Petersburg
- Jul 20, 2011
Yes, I have an iPad 2 configured exactly like yours, and am using the HiPPiH iEagle.
- Answered by Paul C from Oneonta
- Jul 22, 2011
Can I use the HiPPiH iEagle at the same time as the magic mouse? And I wanna use it with my Iphone.
- Asked by Etienne F
- Nov 5, 2011
- Answered by Joseph F from Natrona Heights
- Dec 31, 2011