Outstanding resolution for great enlargements
The Epson Perfection V600 Photo features 6400 by 9600 dpi hardware resolution for brilliant enlargements from film. With an optical resolution of 6400 dpi, plus a 3.4Dmax, it's easy to achieve amazing reproductions up to 17 by 22 inches. The V600 Photo also features a 48-bit depth for exceptional clarity and color.
With a built-in Transparency Unit, the Epson Perfection V600 Photo accommodates slides, negatives, and medium-format panoramic film up to 2.4 by 8.7 inches. This versatile performer makes it easy to scan virtually anything, from everyday documents to books, magazines, photos, and 3D objects.
DIGITAL ICE for prints
Powerful DIGITAL ICE technology removes the appearance of tears and creases from damaged photos, eliminating the need for costly photo retouching services.
DIGITAL ICE for film
By removin the appearance of dust and scratches from slides, negatives, and medium-format film, DIGITAL ICE makes it easier than ever to achieve remarkable scans.
A complete photo restoration solution
In addition to DIGITAL ICE, you get a variety of innovative tools to take your images further. Use Epson-exclusive Easy Photo Fix to restore faded color photos, slides, and negatives back to their original brilliance with one touch. Also take advantage of the color management tools in Adobe Photoshop Elements to quickly restore your photos to ideal condition.
- Create extraordinary enlargements from film—6400 by 9600 dpi for enlargements up to 17 by 22 inches
- Remove the appearance of dust and scratches from film and the appearance of tears and creases from photos with DIGITAL ICE
- Restore faded color photos with one touch using Epson Easy Photo Fix
- Scan slides, negatives, and medium-format panoramic film with built-in Transparency Unit
- Eenergy-efficient ReadyScan LED light source means no warmup time, faster scans, and lower power consumption
- Convert scanned documents into editable text with ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR
- Adobe Photoshop Elements included, to help edit and enhance your digital images
- Instantly scan, copy, scan-to-email, and create PDFs with four customizable buttons
- Innovative LED technology means no warmup time, no mercury, and lower power consumption
- Designed to be recyclable
Did you notice?Software included lets you restore faded color photos or make incredible enlargements from film.
Apple Recommends ForVersatile and extraordinary scans of photos, film, documents, or 3D objects at home or in the office. With innovative Epson technology, it’s easy for anyone to achieve remarkable results.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Perfection V600 Photo color scanner
- Transparency Unit (built into lid)
- Film holders for 35 mm film strips, mounted slides, and medium-format film
- Scanner software CD-ROM (Includes Epson Scan with Epson Easy Photo Fix technology, Epson Event Manager, Epson Copy Utility, Adobe Photoshop Elements, ABBYY FineReader Sprint Plus OCR)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements DVD
- Start Here poster
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 cable
- AC adapter and power cable
- Other Features: Negative Scanning, OCR Software Included
- Connections: USB 2.0
- Height: 4.6 in./11.68 cm
- Width: 11.0 in./27.94 cm
- Weight: 9.0 lb./4.08 kg
- Length: 19.0 in./48.26 cm
- Scanner resolution: 6400 by 9600 dpi
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 through v10.8
- PowerPC G3/G4/G5 (400MHz or faster) or Intel processor (1GHz or faster)
- 100MB of free hard-drive space
- 512MB of RAM
- Windows XP Professional x6/XP Home Edition/XP Professional/2000 Professional/Vista/7
- P4 or compatible processor (800MHz or faster)
- 90MB of free hard-drive space
- 1GB of RAM
- Mfr. Part Number: B11B198011
- UPC or EAN No.: 10343873568
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Epson V600 Photo Scanner
Love it, installed software in an old Mac OS X 10.5, my main objective was to scan old family 35mm slides. First try very reasonab Love it, installed software in an old Mac OS X 10.5, my main objective was to scan old family 35mm slides. First try very reasonable results, will need to color correct in photoshop, but to me thats normal. Nice looking unit fits right in with my other Epson products. It pays to buy things at the apple store if you us a Mac. …
- Written by Kelly A from bellport
250 of 263 people found this useful
Loaded up easily ..... easy to connect and scans photos perfectly!
- Written by JOANN M from RUTHERFORD
196 of 225 people found this useful
Easy installation from Epson online, not with the included CD if you have OS 10.7 or .8. Many options using the professional opti Easy installation from Epson online, not with the included CD if you have OS 10.7 or .8. Many options using the professional option, which I recommend to all users. The scans of positive and negative film are outstanding using a dpi of 4800 or higher. Faster scan time than the Canon scanner that this Epson replaced. Recommended. …
- Written by Theodore T from HONOLULU
160 of 168 people found this useful
After 15 to 20 crashes of my new Epson V600 color scanner I was ready to ditch it! Then I decided to find the scanner driver soft After 15 to 20 crashes of my new Epson V600 color scanner I was ready to ditch it! Then I decided to find the scanner driver software on internet and voila! -- it worked. The scanner software is very easy to use and the resolution borders on awesome, but why do they pack the product with an obsolete driver CD? All that aside, I think it one of the best scanners I have ever used.
- Written by PETER B from BAYLEAF
6 of 6 people found this useful
Quick, Simple, Versatile
Quick warm up, preview and scan. Scan quality is good for reflective material. I haven't tried the transparency option yet. The fl Quick warm up, preview and scan. Scan quality is good for reflective material. I haven't tried the transparency option yet. The flatbed cover is rather large and heavy due to transparency function, but hinge design adapts well to thicker originals such as books. Included scanning utility software is good in pro mode. Could use a auto-descreen option. Have had for one month and I am pleased with purchase so far. …
- Written by Scott S from Richmond
5 of 5 people found this useful
V600 photo scanner
Scanned over 7000 slides with this scanner-However, Apple no longer supports this scanner with their new operating systems. Imposs Scanned over 7000 slides with this scanner-However, Apple no longer supports this scanner with their new operating systems. Impossible to find a driver compatible with OS10.9 …
- Written by Jim F from MELBOURNE
15 of 17 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this scanner compatible with yosemite? If not, which ones are? Thanks
- Asked by Derek C from Dayton
- Oct 25, 2014
Yes. All you have to do is go to the Epson Website, go to support and download the driver that is co Yes. All you have to do is go to the Epson Website, go to support and download the driver that is compatible with OS X Yosemite (10.10). Install driver, connect the scanner and you are good to go. …
- Answered by Richard M from Brooklyn
- Nov 12, 2014
I have mac book pro with Yosemite and need a good quality scanner for film and negs, any ideas?
- Asked by Anthony B from Al Ain
- Nov 3, 2014
- Asked about: Mac
Is the version of Adobe Photoshop Elements that comes with this scanner Elements 12?
- Asked by Cheryl B from Calgary
- Jul 4, 2014
Purchased June 29, 2014 and it came with version 11 for Mac and Windows.
- Answered by Scott S from Richmond
- Jul 23, 2014
What scanners are compatible with Mavericks 10.9?
- Asked by Lei Lani Y from Amityville
- Nov 3, 2013
The V600 is.
- Answered by Mark H from Port Orange
- Jan 31, 2014
Is the Epson V600 compatible with Mavericks OS 10.9?
- Asked by Patrick M
- Oct 23, 2013
Driver is available now on Epson web site for Maverick !
- Answered by Philippe B from Candiac
- Dec 1, 2013