ZeroChroma Teatro Case for iPod touch (4th Gen.)
ZeroChroma Teatro Case for iPod touch (4th Gen.)
The Teatro case is a slim, go anywhere design that sports ZeroChroma's signature, fold-flat Theater-Stand 360, for angling and orienting your 4th-generation iPod touch any which way you desire. Whether you’re on a plane, in a coffee shop, at your desk or sharing videos with friends you can now relax and recline in your seat hands-free.
With 14 different angles in both portrait and landscape (or any orientation in between), the Teatro is the perfect iPod touch companion—for FaceTime, watching movies, sharing videos, reading iBooks, or simply enabling more intuitive hands-free use. And when you're ready to slip it in your pocket or handbag, the stand folds flat within the case body, as if it wasn't even there. The Teatro's intelligent corner and side protection and soft felt lining fortify the iPod touch against drops and scratches, yet leave the face of the device unobstructed.
- Integrated 14-angle rotating stand that allows hands-free movies, FaceTime, gaming, and more
- Simply rotate the 360 stand into landscape or portrait position, then pick an angle
- Anti-slip rubber stand tip helps your iPod touch stay put, especially on slick surfaces
- Slim, fold-flat stand hides itself within the case when not in use
- Intelligent corner and side protection to minimize the effect of drops and scratches
- Soft felt-lined anti-scratch interior for additional protection from nicks and scratches
- Snaps on securely
- Integrated wrist-strap attachment area accepts any typical wrist strap
Did you notice?The built-in stand lets you position your 4th-generation iPod touch at 14 different angles in both landscape and portrait modes.
Apple Recommends ForRelaxed, hands-free Facetime conversations, movie watching, reading, and more on your 4th-generation iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- ZeroChroma Teatro Case for iPod touch (4th Gen.)
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.53 in./1.35 cm
- Width: 2.39 in./6.08 cm
- Weight: 0.8 oz./22.7 g
- Length: 4.63 in./11.76 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: IPTCH4-TTR-BLK-X
- UPC or EAN No.: 815000010207
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: 90 days
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Best case I ever had.
I've had 3 cases and this one is by far the best one I had. I can adjust it anyway I want to for watching movies while I'm eating, I've had 3 cases and this one is by far the best one I had. I can adjust it anyway I want to for watching movies while I'm eating, with the other one's I couldn't do that. …
- Written by Alexander L from Los Angeles
98 of 105 people found this useful
Great Love it
This case is amazing, it snaps on super easy and instantly looks good. The thick casing makes it easier to hold. The stand is grea This case is amazing, it snaps on super easy and instantly looks good. The thick casing makes it easier to hold. The stand is great for if you are video chatting or just watching a movie. I have to say I have bought cases before but so far this one is the best. …
- Written by Steven R from Loudon
75 of 77 people found this useful
My favorite case yet.
The case is durable, and light. Unlike many other cases, it's easy to take off the case and put it back in into your iPod, but not The case is durable, and light. Unlike many other cases, it's easy to take off the case and put it back in into your iPod, but not loose. The rotatable stand is a great idea, but easily loose-able. …
- Written by Calvin K from Los Angeles
80 of 89 people found this useful
Wonderful but short-lived
I really like the design of this case. A lot of thought went into making it very adaptable to various angles and orientations. How I really like the design of this case. A lot of thought went into making it very adaptable to various angles and orientations. However, the "anti-slip rubber stand tip" quickly came halfway loose from the stand and nothing I tried worked to adhere it. Yesterday the tip came off completely. I'm disappointed. …
- Written by Bailey O from Winnipeg
1 of 1 people found this useful
Like it but
The rubber tip on the stand came off.
- Written by Jennifer M from Tucson
6 of 9 people found this useful
Its the GR8Test
I drop my ipod alot and everything is still the same the case is very durable
- Written by Evan W from Houston
23 of 27 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Well it will to a point. if you mean from random scratches, no. you may want to buy a screen protect Well it will to a point. if you mean from random scratches, no. you may want to buy a screen protector. …
- Answered by Martino Q from Houston
- May 10, 2013
Will this fit the 5th Gen version?
- Asked by Patricia K from New York
- Oct 12, 2012
Obviously not, because the iPod touch 5th gen is longer than the 4th gen iPod touch.
- Answered by Aman L from Perth
- Feb 22, 2013