OverviewThe Incase Snap Case attaches easily and securely, providing device coverage, scratch protection, and direct access to all iPhone 4 feature. It's an ideal choice when you want a lightweight, minimal case.
- Easy snap-on attachment
- Durable hardshell construction
- Four-corner coverage
- Direct access to all device features
- Stand included for upright viewing of iPhone 4 widescreen
Did you notice?You get a viewing stand for convenient upright viewing of your iPhone 4 widescreen.
Apple Recommends ForTough protection for your iPhone 4 in a minimal, lightweight case.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Snap Case
- Viewing stand
- Height : 4.5 in./11.43 cm
- Width : 2.38 in./6.05 cm
- Weight : 0.4 oz./11.34 g
- Mfr. Part Number : CL59693
- UPC or EAN No. : 650450113883
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.goincase.com/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
Minimalistic design, but awesome!
-Soft touch coating
-Semi-translucent (still can see Apple logo)
-Case doesn't overlap onto the front s creen (so it won't peel up a screen protector like many cases)
-Allow direct access to controls
-Doesn't compromise the slender design of the iPhone
-Minimalistic coverage...but snap on cases aren't made for people who are constantly dropping their phones.
Overall, this is my favorite case. I had it for my AT&T iPhone 4 and loved it...and I just picked it up for the Verizon iPhone 4. I have had many other iPHone 4 cases including the bumper, this case is by far my favorite. I highly recommend. …
- Written by Mark H from Ammon
211 of 237 people found this useful
Best Case Yet!
I've had three cases for my iPhone 4 and these are the results:
Incase Snap Case > Apple Bumper > Griffin Outfit Case
Pros: sleek, secure, enough protection for my needs, not bulky!
Pros: secure, I liked the sleep/volume buttons
Cons: price, didn't cover back, difficult to put in/take out of pocket!!!
Pros: most protection, cool colors
Cons: price, two-pieces - not as secure, felt cheap …
- Written by Kyle K from Waukesha
148 of 180 people found this useful
Fantastic Case Look No Further
I have been using this case since last September and I can honestly say this is the best phone case I have ever owned for any devi ce...period. I normally despise cases on my phones for various reasons and the bulk they typically add is annoying. I do not have any additional protection on my phone and my phone is pristine. I don't even have a screen protector and the glass has never scratched. My two year old has dropped it, played with, chewed on etc and my iphone is just as fantastic as the day I purchased it. If you want protection that does not detract at all from the design of your phone then this is the case to get. …
- Written by Kabrina J from Lugoff
135 of 155 people found this useful
Great case - no complaints
I recommend it 100%.
- Written by Navpreet B from Katy
4 of 6 people found this useful
Shattered my iPhone
This case is pointless. I dropped my iPhone with it on and it fell facedown and now my screen is shattered. Never buying this agai n. …
- Written by Alex C from Berwyn
8 of 25 people found this useful
worst I had
I bought a snap case for my iphone 4 the coner would crack, but the crack stopped after 2-3mm. After I got iphone4s, the original would not fit (arounf the botton area) so I bought one for the 4S (I liked the slimness and non slip feel of it). but this one crack again at the top corners, the crack kept going untill it reached the openning. THIS IS WITHOUT ANY DROP OR IMPACT.
APPLE SHOULD NOT EVEN SELL THIS. check internet, u will find cracks reported by many. I bought the second thinking it would be better than my first one, wrong!
Even if never crack, this thing should sell for $5, but for $34 you get a piece of platic junk! …
- Written by Michael D from Acton
9 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you dock the iphone on a speaker system with this case on? I had to always remove my old cover to dock the iphone and it was such a pain!
- Asked by Angela C from Bothell
- Apr 8, 2011
fits perfectly when i dock it with my jbl speaker iPod dock. No problems there.
- Answered by Richard F from Los Angeles
- Jul 26, 2011
- Asked by Katherine F from Buena Park
- Mar 20, 2011
The smoked case has grip (soft touch rubber feel) and the clear one is slick.
- Answered by Mark H from Ammon
- Apr 14, 2011
- Asked by Nancyanne Z from Beecher
- Apr 28, 2011
You will need to purchase your own protector. The great thing about this case is it doesn't overlap on the screen so you can have a screen protector go right to the edge without fear of it peeling up because of the case. …
- Answered by Mark H from Ammon
- Apr 29, 2011
Does this case offer any protection for the screen? Example: if I lay my phone face down does the screen touch the surface?
- Asked by Lee S from Rogers
- Jan 13, 2012
Yes, but very slightly. I would guess about 1 mm.
- Answered by Sauli P from Chanhassen
- Jan 21, 2012
- Asked by Harvey G from Old Bethpage
- Feb 16, 2012
obviosly not??? look in the reviews
- Answered by Barbara S from Oakville
- Mar 5, 2012