With only a USB cable for both audio and power, Musik takes no time to set-up. With Musik there is no cord-clutter and it produces crystal-clear sound.
Pump up the volume
Musik's impressive power pushes the limits of USB-powered speakers. Its unrivaled volume range is four times larger than other USB-powered speaker systems.
Full-digital sound without analog noise
The digital USB connection and full-digital amplifier deliver unexpectedly high-quality sound. This innovative method amplifies a digital audio signal without converting the signal to analog, so you get amazing sound clarity without any analog noise. Regardless of your Mac's audio capabilities, Musik always gives you high-performance sound.
Stylish design and high-quality sound anywhere
Its curvy exterior and high-tech interior are a perfect match for anyone who loves both style and sound. And if you also love portability, Musik's USB power capability lets you enjoy your favorite music, games, or movies anywhere.
- Single USB connection for both power and audio
- No external power source is necessary
- The modern silver and white exterior is a perfect match for any Mac
- Streamlined enclosure designed by award-winning designers
Did you notice?Clean, noiseless audio from your Mac streams through the digital USB connection.
Apple Recommends ForEnhance your multimedia experience with hassle-free setup and impressive full-digital hi-fi sound wherever you are.
What's in the Box?
- Palo Alto Audio Design Musik speakers (left and right)
- USB cable
- Owner's manual
- Warranty card
- Connections : USB
- Speaker Configurations : 2.1
- Height : 6.5 in./16.51 cm
- Width : 3.5 in./8.89 cm
- Weight : 2.5 lb./1.13 kg
- Length : 3.0 in./7.62 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : SA110B
- UPC or EAN No. : 682552892007
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year (For details, please visit www.paloaltoaudio.com)
Ratings & Reviews
Sound and setup
These speakers live up to their claims........easy set up and great sound
- Written by Deborah R from Traverse City
62 of 69 people found this useful
Amazing sound, amazing price!
For such a low price, I did't expect such great sound quality!
The sound is clean and loud. It is truly amazing!
I enjoy a wide variety of music - pop, rock, classical and so on - these speakers work well for all of them.
Highly recommended! …
- Written by Seowon O from Milton
58 of 63 people found this useful
Had a very good price and performance
- Written by kyle K
40 of 47 people found this useful
Wish I could tell you if the sound was good or not.
Unfortunately I have yet to get either of my Macs to recognize them, and Palo Alto Audio customer service is non-existent!
- Written by Ronald G from APO
4 of 4 people found this useful
Very average speakers
This product is extremely average in its sound quality. The first unit did not work with my MacBook Pro and then the company chang ed the unit and the second unit works fine. The sound quality is extremely average. I have used Logitech speakers at the same price point before they are far better performing and sound quality in my opinion. Definitely a big disappointment as far as quality of sound goes. …
- Written by AMIT G from Auckland
10 of 11 people found this useful
$60??? Really. They sound like cheap speakers that you get when you buy a cheap laptop. The built-in MBP speakers sound better t han these. …
- Written by Michael M from PEMBROKE
10 of 15 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Andrew H from Gaithersburg
- May 4, 2012
- Asked by Wentao O from Mississauga
- Mar 23, 2011
Sorry, no. These are USB speakers only
- Answered by Randolph K from Redwood City
- Mar 25, 2011
How dos these speakers (Palo Alto Speakers) connect to my macBook Pro, are they wireless or do they need a cable?
- Asked by Jack F from Indialantic
- May 25, 2011
They connect via USB cable. Make sure to change the audio settings in the system preferences to musi k …
- Answered by Yasmin K from Menlo Park
- Aug 12, 2011
- Asked by Greg F from Prince George
- Apr 6, 2011