Safeguard your valuable MacBook Air against spills, dust, and other contaminants without any annoying keypad interference. Moshi's ClearGuard is made with an advanced high-precision material that form fits to the MacBook keys, so you get maximum typing comfort and protection.
ClearGuard is unique in that it's one-fifth the thickness of silicon protectors, ensuring unmatched key sensitivity and response. It's also highly transparent, so you can clearly see back-lit keys and preserve the visual elegance of your Macbook Air.
You can repeatedly wash ClearGuard with water and continue to use it over much of the life of your notebook.
- High-precision molding that form fits to MacBook keys
- 0.1mm thickness—one-fifth that of silicone protectors
- High-transparency film allows back-lit keys to shine through
- Durable, non-toxic engineering-grade thermoplastic urethane
- Completely washable with water or mild detergent
Did you notice?ClearGuard is completely transparent and only one-fifth the thickness of silicone protectors.
Apple Recommends ForConstant, unobtrusive protection of your MacBook Air's keyboard against spills, dust and other contaminants.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi ClearGuard Keyboard Protector for MacBook Air
- Cleaning instructions (part of the packaging)
- Height: 0.00 in./0.01 cm
- Width: 4.1 in./10.4 cm
- Weight: 0.25 oz./7 g
- Length: 10.8 in./27.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 99MO021907
- UPC or EAN No.: 4712052311794
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.moshistore.com/index.php/warranty)
Ratings & Reviews
does not work for new macbook air
i bought this the other day for my new macbook air, the one that came out this past summer (2012) and the keyboard has been change i bought this the other day for my new macbook air, the one that came out this past summer (2012) and the keyboard has been changed so this cover does not work. otherwise the keyboard protector seems great. …
- Written by Andrea N from Seattle
106 of 121 people found this useful
Thinnest keyboard cover I've ever seen. Fits the 2011 MBAs' perfectly. I don't even notice it, and it doesn't have an effect on th Thinnest keyboard cover I've ever seen. Fits the 2011 MBAs' perfectly. I don't even notice it, and it doesn't have an effect on the backlit keys. Awesome product. …
- Written by Nikolai A from Brooklyn
61 of 67 people found this useful
I really like this product its super thin its the thinest one you'll find but its not completely see through it gives your keyboar I really like this product its super thin its the thinest one you'll find but its not completely see through it gives your keyboard kind of a satin finish I think all keyboard protectors do but over all the protection is great you do feel a difference when your typing but Im used to it know I definitely recommend this product its better than any other keyboard protectors …
- Written by Lorena R from Redwood City
56 of 61 people found this useful
Does not fit as well as other Moshi products
I bought this because I have a Moshi for the standalone Apple bluetooth keyboard for my iMac. That one fits so well you can't even I bought this because I have a Moshi for the standalone Apple bluetooth keyboard for my iMac. That one fits so well you can't even tell it's there. This one does not fit well, it's difficult to type and I'm going to try to return it because it got to the point where i was constantly mis-typing my password because i would miss a key here or there. It's a shame because the other Moshi cover is amazing. …
- Written by Jon D from Medford
1 of 1 people found this useful
Brand new purchase, new to the line!
Fits perfect on my (1/13 purchase) Macbook Air, and has no bends or fold lines. Clear like nothing is there and does not interfere Fits perfect on my (1/13 purchase) Macbook Air, and has no bends or fold lines. Clear like nothing is there and does not interfere with typing. I had trouble with a silicon skin with red keys -that was purchased prior to the moshi, it left imprints of keys and red on my computer and the screen. The moshi is clear and fits perfect and no key marks on my screen. So far so good with Moshi and for the price I do not foresee any issues. Clear coverage is the way to go and I am please with moshi. The packaging the cover came in made sure it laid flat to the keys as well. Very nice! …
- Written by hellane F from BLOOMFIELD
1 of 1 people found this useful
Fits new (mid-2013) MacBook Air!
When I got the new Macbook Air, I wanted something to keep the elegant keyboard clean from oily fingers, so I purchased this prote When I got the new Macbook Air, I wanted something to keep the elegant keyboard clean from oily fingers, so I purchased this protector. Its really thin and you can tell it is quality made. And like the title says, it fits perfectly on my new mid-2013 MacBook Air. Well worth the price! …
- Written by Karol P from Smyrna
2 of 2 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will these work with spanish keyboard?
- Asked by Juan Carlos R from Madrid
- Jul 26, 2013
No answers yet
Will this fit the new 2013 MacBook Air?
- Asked by Christopher C from Yarraville
- Jun 30, 2013
I just got this keyboard protector for the new MacBook Air and it fits perfectly! All the keyboards I just got this keyboard protector for the new MacBook Air and it fits perfectly! All the keyboards on all the Airs are the same build, so no worries. …
- Answered by Karol P from Smyrna
- Jul 28, 2013
Will these work with the most recent (2012) Macbook Air? The new keyboard is a bit smaller.
- Asked by Karen L M from Roslindale
- Jul 8, 2012
Yes, it does. The keyboard for the 2010, 2011 and 2012 11.6" Macbook Airs are identical. This moshi Yes, it does. The keyboard for the 2010, 2011 and 2012 11.6" Macbook Airs are identical. This moshi cover fits the 2012 Air like a glove. …
- Answered by Lindsay S from Ithaca
- Sep 25, 2012
Will this work with the NEW Macbook air 11"? it doesn't look like it changed the keyboard but i never had the previous macbook air.
- Asked by James K from North Wales
- Jul 23, 2011
Sure will work!
- Answered by Eric H from Galloway
- Jul 29, 2011