The iWatchz nanoclipz provides a unique patent-pending system that uses the clip built into your 6th-generation iPod nano to lock it securely on your wrist.
It's a snap
Turning your iPod nano into a wristwatch is as easy as: 1 – Press, 2 – Slide, 3 – Click. This simple, elegant system means no fumbling with complicated assembly or rubber housings.
Mix and match
You can use the built-in preferences on your iPod nano to select different background wallpapers or change the watch face from white to black to best match your band—or to express your mood at any moment.
- Nanoclipz patent-pending watch integration system turns your 6th-generation iPod nano into a wristwatch
- No complicated assembly or rubber housings—just press, slide, click
- Securely attaches iPod nano to the watch band
- Control buttons remain fully accessible
- Earphone jack remains fully accessible and conveniently positioned on left side
- Dock connector is fully accessible for charging or to connect a wireless Bluetooth adapter
- Displays iPod nano with no obstructions to the multi-touch face
- No housings or edges cover up the iPod nano color
- Stylish silicone watch band
Did you notice?Stylish and easy to use, iWatchz safely secures your iPod nano on your wrist while retaining full access to all controls and connectors.
Apple Recommends ForTurn your 6th-generation iPod nano into a stylishly colorful wristwatch.
What's in the Box?
- iWatchz nanoclipz polycarbonate system clip
- iWatchz silicone watch band attached to the nanoclipz
- Instruction card
- Mfr. Part Number : CLRCHR22PK
- UPC or EAN No. : 698182016836
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.iWatchz.com)
iPod nano 6th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
I really rely on this type of accessory! I can be able to bring my nano around without worrying about dropping or losing my Ipod n ano!! It's portable, easy, and safe to use!! …
- Written by I-Chun L from Franklin
209 of 230 people found this useful
What a Great Idea!
it is what they say it is and it works. and I love it!
- Written by Rick S from Stoneycreek
147 of 169 people found this useful
Nano 6G iWatch
Looks great, fits like a glove, & makes my Nano easy to use while working out...:)
- Written by Xavier A from Eureka
91 of 102 people found this useful
Nano 6th Gen Pink Watch
I use it daily, love the color pink! The pins do come out whenever I try to unplug the earbuds while the watch is still on my wris t..the only other thing; if it were smaller, it would be absolutely perfect. It's about 2 sized too big but works okay! Still...I can slip it on and off! Good buy for the buck! …
- Written by Liza M from Fontana
2 of 3 people found this useful
Do not purchase
This product is cheap and the pins that hold the strap in place keep coming off and you can lose the strap along with the iPod Nan o. Pay a little more for a quality strap, and it will be well worth it. These are JZuNKand a complete waste of money. …
- Written by Bruce F. S from Ottawa
21 of 31 people found this useful
Not build to last
- Written by paul M from san diego
23 of 32 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I lock my nano onto the clock screen? That would make the watch band a perfect display on my wrist.
- Asked by Alaina E from Austin
- Jan 10, 2011
If you are asking the question that I was trying to find you may be wanting to make the iPod wake in to the clock face. I saw someone mentioned that this is possible (gotta love forums where someone points out it is possible, but makes no attempt to mention how) so I thought I would post to clarify.
A) There currently is no way to lock your iPod clock into an on position so your watch is visible at all time.
B) If you are wanting to make it so the watch is 'locked' to be the first screen when waking the iPod you would go to Settings, then General, then Date & Time. Scroll down to Time on Wake and flip the switch to the ON position. …
- Answered by Benjamin U from Chandler
- Apr 12, 2012
- Answered by Lap Chiu C
- Apr 26, 2013
How you do you turn the face of the nano so that it aligns with the watch? right now the the 9 is at the top of the watch?
- Asked by Marinella N from Toronto
- Mar 27, 2011
Place two fingers on the clock face (when it is showing the clock face) and twist your fingers a qua rter turn counterclockwise. …
- Answered by Robert D from Asbury Park
- Mar 28, 2011
- Asked by Ummi L
- Dec 22, 2012
- Asked by Joe F
- Dec 1, 2012
- Answered by Andres C from San Jose
- Dec 20, 2012