The wireless remote controls six Remote-Switched outlets for your monitor, printer, external hard drives, speakers and more. Two Always-On outlets stay on for devices that need continuous power, like your wireless router or cordless phone. Place the remote on your desk or shelf, or mount it on the wall, for the convenient way to save energy.
Control standby power to your computer system
With a single click you can now control power to your whole computer system. You can shut off power—including standby power—to all of your components with one touch of the wireless remote switch.
- 8 total outlets
- Wireless remote switch works up to 60 feet away and is wall-mountable (battery included)
- Remote-Switched outlets let you eliminate standby power to up to 6 outlets with one click
- Two Always-On outlets for devices such as routers that need continuous power
- Cable-management clip keeps cords neat
- Sliding safety covers for added protection
- $100,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
Did you notice?The wireless remote switch works up to 60 feet away and is wall-mountable.
Apple Recommends ForShutting off power—including stand-by power—to your entire computer system with a single click.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Conserver Switch Surge Protector with Remote
- User manual
- Mfr. Part Number: F7C01008q
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868791394
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Great Product -
Great product. Works as described. I use it to power on/off my M-Audo BX5 D2 speakers I have connected to my iMac. I could have us Great product. Works as described. I use it to power on/off my M-Audo BX5 D2 speakers I have connected to my iMac. I could have used a power strip that would have been controlled (i.e. switched) by my iMac power-up but I found the Belkin Conserve Switch a better solution. Here's why....I plug my iPad and/or my iPod into the speakers to listen to music without having to power up my iMac. I simply power on the speakers using the remote supplied with the Belkin Conserve Switch. Highly recommend this product so much that I purchased two! …
- Written by Aaron J from LENEXA
21 of 23 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the joules protection of this surge protector?
- Asked by Lisa M S from Brandon
- Mar 27, 2012
- Answered by Aaron J from Lenexa
- Jun 9, 2012
What is the total length from out to end of protector?
- Asked by Mike B from Altamonte Springs
- Dec 7, 2012