At any one time in a typical American household, there could be up to 40 devices drawing constant power. This can average up to $100 year in additional energy costs. To address this problem, the Conserve Socket works like an egg timer for your energy consumption; it shuts off power to your device when the timer expires.
Make your home safer
The Conserve Socket is ideal for use with devices such as curling irons and space heaters that are potential fire hazards when left powered on and unattended.
Three timer settings for customizable operation
The timer selection switch has three timer settings—30 minutes, three hours, or six hours—as well as an automatic shut-off to reduce wasted power. It starts with a simple push button, and a green LED illuminates when the socket is active.
Compliant with a standard U.S. three-pin power outlet, the Conserve Socket doesn't obstruct the lower outlet of a standard U.S. power outlet when plugged into the top outlet.
- Draws zero power until Start is pressed
- Three timer options: ½, 3, or 6 hours
- Shuts off automatically
- Reduces worry of leaving devices such as curling irons or heaters powered on
- Doesn't obstruct the lower outlet of a standard U.S. power outlet when plugged into the top outlet
Did you notice?The Conserve Socket automatically shuts off power after the time interval you select: 30 minutes, 3 hours, or 6 hours.
Apple Recommends ForMinimizing energy consumption for common household electrical items that draw power even when not in use.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Conserve Socket Timer (Single outlet)
- User manual
- Mfr. Part Number: F7C009q
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868791387
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Belkin Conserve Socket Timer,work on 220v
- Asked by Dinesh K from Miami
- Apr 27, 2011
Please confirm if you're selling AU plug.
- Asked by Caius C from Sunnybank
- Dec 3, 2011
No answers yet