Control power to your whole entertainment system with the push of a button—your TV's power button. With Belkin's Conserve Smart AV energy-saving surge protector, when you turn off your TV you can also turn off up to five other devices (DVD player, VCR, gaming console, receiver, subwoofers, etc.) at the same time.
Surge protector turns off when your TV turns off
Home electronics consume energy even when they're turned off. Leaving home entertainment system peripheral devices on when not in use can add up to an average cost of $75 a year. The Smart AV helps you reduce these costs by cutting down on wasted power.
Save energy automatically
The green-colored Master Outlet includes detection technology that senses the power state of your device for maximum compatibility with a range of products. It automatically shuts down Master-Controlled Outlets when the master device (e.g., your TV) is turned off, and then automatically powers up Master-Controlled Outlets when the master device is turned on. This helps reduce wasted power and cut down on overall energy consumption. The Smart AV also protects sensitive electronics from power spikes or surges with 1000 joules of surge protection.
Fast, simple setup
The Smart AV is quick to set up. Simply plug a "master" device—most likely a television or stereo amplifier—into the green Master Outlet. This master device then controls the five Master-Controlled Outlets, which are suitable for devices that don't require constant round-the-clock power. And for cable/satellite boxes and DVRs, which need 24-hour power, there are two dark gray Not-Controlled Outlets.
Space-saving, versatile design
To save space, the Smart AV has a narrow footprint. It also includes wall-mounting holes, so it's easy to place the surge protector behind furniture.
- Eight total outlets
- Master outlet senses if your TV is on or off
- Master-controlled outlets let you eliminate standby power to components like DVD players and gaming consoles using your TV's power button
- Two not-controlled outlets for devices—such as DVRs—that need continuous power
Did you notice?The green-colored Master Outlet's detection technology senses the power state of your device for maximum compatibility with a range of products – allowing you to save energy automatically.
Apple Recommends ForSave energy automatically by controlling power to your whole entertainment system with the push of one button—your TV's power button.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Conserve Smart AV
- User manual
- Other Features: Shielded
- Cable type: Cat 5,Cat 5e,Cat 6,Dock to USB Cable,HDMI 2.0,HDMI to DVI Cable,IEEE 1394
- Mfr. Part Number: F7C007q
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868791363
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited