Achieve maximum ergonomic comfort by raising your notebook's display to eye level with the Just Mobile Xtand Pro. This solid aluminum stand is a sleek complement to your MacBook or MacBook Pro. If you'd prefer not to use an external mouse and keyboard but still want improved visibility, you can easily lower the Xtand Pro to an ideal position.
Keep it steady and cool
With Xtand Pro, air circulates freely underneath your computer, allowing it to run cooler. The stand's non-slip rubber pads also help hold your notebook securely in place.
Attention to detail
This enhanced model now supports the complete line of MacBook and MacBook Pro models from 13- to 17-inch. There's also now a grooved pen holder on the base, and the recessed rubber pads on the X-frame to prevent slippage after prolonged use.
- Adjusts to two different heights
- Solid aluminum construction
- Maximum ergonomic comfort
- Allows more air flow around the notebook
- Non-slip rubber pads for security
- Compatible with all MacBook, MacBook Pro or PC notebooks
Did you notice?Set the stand at two different heights so you can choose to use either the built-in keyboard and trackpad or an external keyboard and mouse.
Apple Recommends ForAchieve maximum ergonomic comfort while using your MacBook or MacBook Pro.
What's in the Box?
- Just Mobile Xtand Pro
- Two center columns (6.7 in. and 3.1 in. heights)
- Height : 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Width : 12.0 in./30.5 cm
- Weight : 1.6 lb./0.73 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : ST-300
- UPC or EAN No. : 885335166672
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
A Work of Art that is functional too!
I love my Xtand Pro. My MacBook 15 fits perfectly and looks almost like it belongs in a museum! Saw it was supposed to be made o f aluminum but I didn't expect it to be so expensive looking and have such a solid feel. Very impressed and very happy. Might have to check out some of the other products. …
- Written by Lynn S from Marina Del Rey
76 of 104 people found this useful
The stand feels very substantial and sturdy.
Feels and looks like an Apple product. Rubber pads help prevent scratches on my MacB ookPro …
- Written by Shinko C from West Hills
41 of 58 people found this useful
It tips over so easy. There are MANY other products betters than this one. The one I got is still in the box bc i tried to return it. They said i was too late. hrm.... …
- Written by Brian M from Knoxville
55 of 90 people found this useful
I could never get this to tighten properly and my laptop was wobbly. I tried 2 different ones. This was pretty much garbage for my 15" laptop. …
- Written by Laura W from Scarborough
24 of 46 people found this useful
Im glad I chose this stand over the others available. It looks great, grips my MacBook Pro well and places my laptop at a perfect angle. Perfectly stable... not seeing the stability problems indicated in a another review at all …
- Written by Terry G from Little Rock
27 of 44 people found this useful
This stand is great. Not sure where the stability issues come from because mine doesn't move period. I can open and close the scre en of my macbook pro without touching the rest of the computer or the stand. the macbook doesn't lift off the stand and the stand doesn't move in anyway. I'm very satisfied. The color matches the macbook pro perfectly. …
- Written by Morgan W from Forsyth
20 of 28 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How high does this lift the laptop up, the specs say 5" height but then lists the column as 6.7". I'm comparing this to the RainDesign mStand
- Asked by Jason W from San Rafael
- Dec 16, 2012
No answers yet
- Asked by Matthew G from Launceston
- Oct 25, 2011
The Just Mobile stand comes with two different height centers. You must choose either the high or l ow and neither is adjustable once installed. …
- Answered by Terresa S from Gloucester
- Oct 27, 2011
- Asked by Terresa S from Gloucester
- Jul 25, 2011
Xtand Pro has an aluminum oval-shaped base that is designed to be placed on a firm surface like the desktop. It is not intended as a portable or lap stand. …
- Answered by Howard C from San Mateo
- Aug 14, 2011