JAMBOX by Jawbone is the smallest, best-sounding wireless speaker and speakerphone around. Just place it anywhere in a room and enjoy pristine streaming audio from your phone, computer or other Bluetooth devices. Bring music, movies and all your mobile audio vibrantly to life—all in the palm of your hand.
Big sound in a small package
With an output capacity of 85 decibels, JAMBOX fills even the largest rooms with stellar hi-fi sound. Unlike other portable speakers, JAMBOX is powered by a pair of proprietary, highly sophisticated acoustic drivers that produce extreme high (tweeter) and low (woofer) frequencies from an ultra-small dome speaker. They work in concert with an innovative moving-wall passive bass radiator and airtight enclosure to deliver shimmering highs and thumping lows that you can literally feel.
It only gets better
JAMBOX is the only speaker that gets smarter every time you plug it in. Just sync it with Jawbone's industry-first MyTALK online platform to download apps, software upgrades and more. JAMBOX will always be up to date.
Go anywhere and go wireless
You get the freedom to bring pristine wireless audio to whatever you're doing, wherever you want. Carry it from room to room or just throw it in your bag. No more cords, docks or hassles.
Conference on the go
With a powerful, built-in microphone, JAMBOX frees you to share crisp, clean-sounding conference calls anywhere—in the office, car, at home, alone or with a group. It's also perfect for sharing video chats via iChat, Skype and more.
It's all in the details
JAMBOX looks and feels as striking as it sounds. But with its stainless steel construction and industrial-weight molded rubber casing, it's not just a pretty package—it's a sturdy, portable, and meticulously crafted machine that's built to blast.
- Stream wireless stereo audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or other Bluetooth devices from anywhere in a room
- Share music, movies, games, and other media
- Conference on the go
- Experience shimmering highs and thumping bass—all in a super-compact design
- Download apps and software updates via Jawbone MyTALK
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or auxiliary stereo jack
- About 10 hours of continuous play per charge
- Hear battery status updates and Caller ID
- Jawbone battery meter displayed on iPhone
Did you notice?As an intelligent speaker system, JAMBOX gets better with time. It downloads apps and free software upgrades at Jawbone MyTALK.
Apple Recommends ForStream pristine, hi-fi sound from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac; or shae music, games and media with others; even hold conference calls on the go.
What's in the Box?
- JAMBOX by Jawbone wireless speakers
- Carrying case
- 36 in./91.44 cm stereo cable
- 12.5 in./31.75 cm USB cable
- 60 in./152.4 cm USB cable
- AC wall charger
- User guide
- Frequency Response : 60Hz-20kHz
- Connections : Bluetooth,Headphone port
- Weight : 12.24 oz./347 g
- Mfr. Part Number : JBE02
- UPC or EAN No. : 847912003176
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited
- iPod models without Bluetooth capability can connect via the 3.5mm aux-in port.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Great for Travel - some initial setup issues
Great for travel. I use in my office, at home and can pair both my company blackberry and personal iphone (does not work with orig inal iphone you need 3G or later). I personally hate wearing headsets so having a speaker phone option is great. Music is perfect for personal use.
Had a setup issue with the speaker failing and the customer service folks at Jawbone were great. They sent me a new devise next day air and personally help me set up everything on Mytalk to customize my experience. Even with this initial problem I recommend this product. Get the red, you will be able to find it... …
- Written by Francesca M from Pacific Palisades
163 of 177 people found this useful
Awesome sound and easy to set up
Wow, love this thing. We were shocked at how good it sounded. And we were amazed at how easy it was to set up. We were debating wa iting for the right "air-enabled" speaker or this one and I'm really glad we bought this one. It's kind of like choosing 3G for your iPad. Sure, you might mostly use WiFi at home, but being able to use 3G away from home just makes the iPad that much better. Neither of our elderly parents have wireless in their homes and with the Bluetooth, we can bring this over and play TV shows and movies for them. Because, you know, they've lived through the Depression and they are not about to waste money on TV shows and movies they enjoy, sigh. This speaker is very small but packs a punch. If you are on the fence, get it. You will not be sorry. And the red is gorgeous ; ) …
- Written by Mary H from DOWNERS GROVE
136 of 155 people found this useful
I went to the Apple store to check out the JAMBOX, after seeing such great reviews. The Apple store (Vancouver) does not keep one on display, so I was not able to hear one live. I took the chance and got one anyway. My first disappointment was that you need a jackhammer to open up the packaging. My second disappointment was the sound. This is a small form factor device with, lets face it, small sound. I believe the other reviewer's expectations were very low, as there is no way this is a particularly impressive speaker system for Ipod type music sources. Convenient with nice features, but tinny, unimpressive sound. …
- Written by Jeff P from Vancouver
165 of 219 people found this useful
Haters gonna hate
Folks, nevermind the naysayers as they have never heard of equalizers (or maybe they forgot to take the plastic off lolz). This i s an A-one product. Sounds fantastic looks great and blows away virtually every desktop or device speaker I have ever had the misfortune of using before the Jawbone! For realz!!! …
- Written by Lee C from Toronto
0 of 1 people found this useful
Not loud enough
Nice product design but not very loud.
- Written by Joseph M from Wellfleet
1 of 2 people found this useful
not for music lovers
There is NO play, pause ,resume, skip, and skip back
Expensive! Expensive! Expensive!
For the price you can get a better Blueto oth speaker like the one that has *USB port to power/charged most USB device (*very useful) …
- Written by Laurence S from Winnipeg
1 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
There is no need for WiFi with the Jambox.
You can use bluetooth to stream wirelessly or the provid ed cord if you want to plug your iPod in. …
- Answered by Jacob S from Mahomet
- May 26, 2013
Yes, it should work with any bluetooth enabled device or any device with a headphone jack.
- Answered by Jacob S from Mahomet
- May 26, 2013
- Asked by John T from Excelsior
- Mar 26, 2011
- Answered by Benjamin B
- May 15, 2011
- Asked by Lisa C from Albany
- Mar 28, 2013
Yes — the new iPod nano (7th gen) has Bluetooth and can connect to the Jambox and other Bluetooth-en abled speakers. …
- Answered by Adam V from Newton
- Apr 15, 2013
- Asked by Larry S from Louisville
- Nov 18, 2010
No do not buy this for MacBook Pro. It should work but it does not. Loads of complaints on support site. I have one it works for a few songs and then breaks …
- Answered by Benjamin M
- Dec 1, 2011