The rigid protective backbone layer reinforces support to deliver even better durability. It holds your iPhone 4 in place with an innovative hidden strap at the top as well as a snap closure on the front flap. The interior is lined in accent-colored leather and offers two credit card pockets.
- Hidden strap closure to hold iPhone 4 in place
- Light and rigid protective layer for support
- Earphone, speaker and charge port openings
- Use iPhone 4 while in case
Did you notice?The seamless front protective cover flips open to reveal two credit-card pockets.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 4 in streamlined leather luxury.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Hampton Flip for iPhone 4
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 4.9 in./12.45 cm
- Width: 0.7 in./1.78 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Length: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616012950
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One year
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this item come in other colors? Thank you
- Asked by Margaret A from West Warwick
- Feb 7, 2011
Yes it does - check out the Sena Hampton home page. There are 4 colours to choose from.
- Answered by Christopher T
- Mar 13, 2011
Does it have a belt attachment?
- Asked by Ferron R from Baton Rouge
- Feb 21, 2011
- Answered by Omer C from Los Angeles
- Mar 14, 2011
can you charge iphone without taking it out of the case?
- Asked by Vicky W
- Mar 26, 2011
yes the i phone can charge without taking out the case
- Answered by Jude A
- Apr 30, 2011
Can you talk on the phone while this is on it?
- Asked by Jeanne W from Highlands
- Mar 31, 2011
Yes, you can talk on the phone with the case on. I do.
- Answered by Fay B
- Apr 1, 2011
Does it have a opening for the camera?
- Asked by Thyagi R
- Oct 21, 2011
No it does not.
- Answered by Farzan K from Washington
- Jul 14, 2012