Enjoy a new standard of audio reproduction that brings the passion in your music to life. The new Bose® MIE2i headset offers inline control of volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod models and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
The headset’s proprietary StayHear™ tips deliver comfort and greater stability for hours of on-the-go listening. And its advanced design and materials contribute to its lasting quality. Includes a convenient case to store and protect the headset.
- Easily accessible controls on the back of the microphone let you control volume and track selection on your Apple® device, and switch between calls and music with one-touch ease.
- Quality audio performance from a small, in-ear headset—made possible with Bose proprietary technologies.
- Omnidirectional, inline microphone for easy mobile phone communications. You don't have to hold the mic to be heard clearly.
- Greater in-ear stability from proprietary StayHear ear tips that nestle inside the bowl of the ear while naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge.
- Enhanced acoustic design incorporating a new port to help music sound smoother and more natural.
- Constructed for lasting quality and tested to meet rigorous standards for durability.
- Reliable cable construction enhances flexibility and durability to better withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- S, M, and L removable silicone StayHear tips included for an adjustable, personal fit. Angled 3.5 mm plug fits directly into Apple® iPhone®, iPod® and other select Apple products*. Protective carrying case stores headphones and an iPhone or iPod.
Did you notice?Small, medium and large silicone StayHear tips are included for an adjustable, personal fit and greater stability.
Apple Recommends ForListening to your Apple products on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose MIE2i mobile headset
- StayHear tips in three sizes (S,M,L)
- Clothing clip
- Carrying case
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 45.25 in./115 cm
- Weight: 0.67 oz./19 g
- Mfr. Part Number: 326223-0080
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817634151
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit www.bose.com/controller?url=/customer_service/site_help/index.jsp#limited_warranty)
1-800-MY-APPLE or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Quality, Comfort, Awesome Sound & Good Looks!
I recently purchased the Bose MIE2i headphones & was amazed by the stunning sound quality considering their relatively low price & I recently purchased the Bose MIE2i headphones & was amazed by the stunning sound quality considering their relatively low price & them not being sound isolating. I had purchased a $300 pair of Monster in ear headphones & returned them the same day because of their poor construction & extreme lack of comfort. If your ears aren't suited for the sound isolating (deep, penetrating, uncomfortable) in ear headphones like those that Monster, Shure, Klipsch, etc. make & you're looking for the best combination of comfort, quality construction, design & sound quality/dynamic range, then the Bose in ear headphones are absolutely for you! Surprisingly, the Bose IE2 series have deep, clear, clean sounding bass that doesn't distort, even at higher volumes. They do an even better job with the highs & mids. The sparkling & crisp highs along with the well defined, life-like mids are superb. You'll hear wonderful things in your music, movies & TV shows that you had no idea were there, the way the artists & producers intended the audio to sound.
So, to sum it up, the Bose IE2 & MIE2i in ear headphones are an excellent choice with comfort, quality construction & sound quality worth far more than their price tags.
Life is too short & your music too important to settle for anything less than what amazing audio the Bose IE2 & MIE2i will deliver. (And, they're worth at least 3x their price!) …
- Written by Eli I from East Moline
571 of 619 people found this useful
Bang for the Buck!
Lives to its hype...I have tried most of the hi-end earphones at the Apple Store, this one definitely stands out...get them...it's Lives to its hype...I have tried most of the hi-end earphones at the Apple Store, this one definitely stands out...get them...it's a whole new world out there! …
- Written by Rahul Reddy P from Fremont
353 of 396 people found this useful
Great quality, amazing sound would definitely recommend, a huge upgrade from the supplied headphones from my iphone 4.
- Written by Moises S from Oceanside
325 of 367 people found this useful
When I first got these, I thought they were great - great sound, nice features, very comfortable. After about a year, though, the When I first got these, I thought they were great - great sound, nice features, very comfortable. After about a year, though, the wire started to fray where it entered the ear piece. It was out of warranty but we called Bose anyway - they offered us a discount on a new pair, but nothing else. There was no way I was going to buy another pair of the same poorly made product so it could fall apart in another year. I'm not a Bose hater and I like some of their other products I have owned, but I will never again buy Bose headphones. …
- Written by Peter M from San Antonio
1 of 1 people found this useful
Great Overall Product
Awesome sound. Extremely comfortable. Ear buds will not fall out. Exactly what I was looking for out of ear buds. Looked at th Awesome sound. Extremely comfortable. Ear buds will not fall out. Exactly what I was looking for out of ear buds. Looked at the RHA, Beats, and the Apple in ear. The BOSE came out on top, and I am 100% satisfied. Keep in mind that the headphone jack has a tough time fitting the Iphone 5s (apple made) Leather case. You can actually squeeze it to fit, or like me, I just took a rounded file (or scissors) and took half a millimeter off the diameter off the headphone jack hole on the case. Sounds risky, but it was easy, looks the same, and it fits perfectly! …
- Written by Timothy B from San Francisco
1 of 1 people found this useful
Good sound but way too fragile
When I was shopping for these, I tried more than ten different brands of headsets seeking the best compromise between audio qualit When I was shopping for these, I tried more than ten different brands of headsets seeking the best compromise between audio quality and call quality. These headphones were the best balance that I found.
Since they were Bose, I did not even consider the possibility that they would be cheaply constructed and start falling apart a few months after I bought them. I have now owned them about one year and they are shredded. Interestingly, the first real tear in the insulation came from the small plastic piece Bose includes for keeping the lines from tangling. By using this piece as designed, I tore a reasonably large section of the insulation off of one of the lines. I was shocked since I using the headset as intended and even trying to be extra careful since I was really enjoying the sound.
The horrible quality and bad design of this headset have really made me question whether I can expect the level of quality and durability from Bose that I have until now assumed as a given. I doubt that I will buy Bose again. …
- Written by Roger R from San Carlos
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Do these have good outside sound isolation?
- Asked by Chad U from Seattle
- Nov 15, 2010
Quite good passive isolation so long as you get a good seal with the replaceable budes.
If you dont Quite good passive isolation so long as you get a good seal with the replaceable budes.
If you dont, they will also sound tinny and no bass. When you get a good seal, they sound amazing. …
- Answered by Nick W from Piedmont
- Mar 10, 2014
HOW DO THESE COMPARE TO BEATS BY DRE IN EAR HEADPHONES?
- Asked by Christopher M from Rosedale
- Jan 31, 2011
I have tried my friends "Diddy Beats" in-ear headphones and they sound pretty good, my 2 major gripe I have tried my friends "Diddy Beats" in-ear headphones and they sound pretty good, my 2 major gripes with them though is that the tips are very uncomfortable after 20 minutes of use and the bass in the beats headphones are very overwhealming, it almost drowns out everything in too much bass.
The Bose headphones do a fantastic job at keeping both the treble and bass in perfect balance and the tips are made of cushony silicon so you can keep them in your ears for hours and they will continue to be comfortable.. …
- Answered by Wayne V from Staten Island
- Feb 15, 2011
What colors do they come in ?
- Asked by Tyrone B from Park Forest
- Dec 9, 2011
The headsets are black with silver trim. The cord is black and white.
- Answered by Jason F from Kansas City
- Dec 22, 2011
Does this headset work with the macbook air, if not, is there a fitting adapter?
- Asked by Benedikt W
- Feb 1, 2011
I have to answer by myself:
I tried it. Actually, there is no need of any adapter. Even though Bose I have to answer by myself:
I tried it. Actually, there is no need of any adapter. Even though Bose do not assure that on there product description (in terms of compatibility) it seems all functions work very well! …
- Answered by Benedikt W
- Feb 20, 2011
Are these earphones compatible with iPod touch 5th generation
- Asked by James P
- Apr 8, 2013
Yes they are!
- Answered by Diogo A from Teresopolis
- Apr 15, 2013
Can I double click for fast reverse and triple click for fast forward as I can with the Apple in-ear headphones
- Asked by Catherine O from Seattle
- Mar 25, 2012
On the earbuds yes but it is double click and hold for fast forward and triple click and hold for re On the earbuds yes but it is double click and hold for fast forward and triple click and hold for rewind. Also on the iPhone music playing screen you can hold in either forward or backward button and that will fast foward and rewind. …
- Answered by Nick M from Marlton
- Jun 17, 2012