Enjoy a new standard of audio reproduction that brings the passion in your music to life. The new Bose® MIE2i headset offers inline control of volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod models and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
The headset’s proprietary StayHear™ tips deliver comfort and greater stability for hours of on-the-go listening. And its advanced design and materials contribute to its lasting quality. Includes a convenient case to store and protect the headset.
- Easily accessible controls on the back of the microphone let you control volume and track selection on your Apple® device, and switch between calls and music with one-touch ease.
- Quality audio performance from a small, in-ear headset—made possible with Bose proprietary technologies.
- Omnidirectional, inline microphone for easy mobile phone communications. You don't have to hold the mic to be heard clearly.
- Greater in-ear stability from proprietary StayHear ear tips that nestle inside the bowl of the ear while naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge.
- Enhanced acoustic design incorporating a new port to help music sound smoother and more natural.
- Constructed for lasting quality and tested to meet rigorous standards for durability.
- Reliable cable construction enhances flexibility and durability to better withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- S, M, and L removable silicone StayHear tips included for an adjustable, personal fit. Angled 3.5 mm plug fits directly into Apple® iPhone®, iPod® and other select Apple products*. Protective carrying case stores headphones and an iPhone or iPod.
Did you notice?Small, medium and large silicone StayHear tips are included for an adjustable, personal fit and greater stability.
Apple Recommends ForListening to your Apple products on the go.
What's in the Box?
- Bose MIE2i mobile headset
- StayHear tips in three sizes (S,M,L)
- Clothing clip
- Carrying case
- Weight : 0.67 oz./19 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 326223-0080
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817544429
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit www.bose.com/controller?url=/customer_service/site_help/index.jsp#limited_warranty)
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Quality, Comfort, Awesome Sound & Good Looks!
I recently purchased the Bose MIE2i headphones & was amazed by the stunning sound quality considering their relatively low price & them not being sound isolating. I had purchased a $300 pair of Monster in ear headphones & returned them the same day because of their poor construction & extreme lack of comfort. If your ears aren't suited for the sound isolating (deep, penetrating, uncomfortable) in ear headphones like those that Monster, Shure, Klipsch, etc. make & you're looking for the best combination of comfort, quality construction, design & sound quality/dynamic range, then the Bose in ear headphones are absolutely for you! Surprisingly, the Bose IE2 series have deep, clear, clean sounding bass that doesn't distort, even at higher volumes. They do an even better job with the highs & mids. The sparkling & crisp highs along with the well defined, life-like mids are superb. You'll hear wonderful things in your music, movies & TV shows that you had no idea were there, the way the artists & producers intended the audio to sound.
So, to sum it up, the Bose IE2 & MIE2i in ear headphones are an excellent choice with comfort, quality construction & sound quality worth far more than their price tags.
Life is too short & your music too important to settle for anything less than what amazing audio the Bose IE2 & MIE2i will deliver. (And, they're worth at least 3x their price!) …
- Written by Eli I from East Moline
521 of 563 people found this useful
Bang for the Buck!
Lives to its hype...I have tried most of the hi-end earphones at the Apple Store, this one definitely stands out...get them...it's a whole new world out there! …
- Written by Rahul Reddy P from Fremont
325 of 363 people found this useful
Great quality, amazing sound would definitely recommend, a huge upgrade from the supplied headphones from my iphone 4.
- Written by Moises S from Oceanside
296 of 333 people found this useful
Good sound, but not durable!
The headset is produces good sound for in ear headsets but the wire they used is weak. The cracks started coming in few months and then the stopped working with 10th month.
I would not buy it again! …
- Written by Naresh V from MISSION VIEJO
8 of 9 people found this useful
Real high end sound and fit at a reasonable price!
- Written by James O from Ottawa
Another great Bose Product
Have to make sure you use the right adapter to fit snug in your ears. They feel comfortable and the sound is amazing. Not overly l oud with bass, but the clarity when watching movies and listening to music is great. Well worth the money, like most Bose products. Not just a brand gimmick like other makes and models. …
- Written by colin G from airdrie
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by James P
- Apr 8, 2013
They stay in the ear even with running and biking. Although I could hear the surrounding noise, it' s a plus for safety reasons. …
- Answered by Jeffrey H from Berkeley
- Feb 27, 2013
- Asked by Keith W from Sandy
- Oct 10, 2012
- Answered by Wil H from New York
- Jan 7, 2013
Can I double click for fast reverse and triple click for fast forward as I can with the Apple in-ear headphones
- Asked by Catherine O from Seattle
- Mar 25, 2012
On the earbuds yes but it is double click and hold for fast forward and triple click and hold for re wind. Also on the iPhone music playing screen you can hold in either forward or backward button and that will fast foward and rewind. …
- Answered by Nick M from Marlton
- Jun 17, 2012
- Asked by Renato M T from New York
- Apr 21, 2011
i have a pair, returned them 6 times . for new ones. the mic and switch quit working. the store cler k said it was from the sweat while working out.So i dont use them when i run anymore. Overall the sound great , but not for working out.at least not for me …
- Answered by Harry J from Bellwood
- Jun 17, 2011
- Asked by Sandra M from Peyton
- Apr 13, 2012