Belkin's TuneCast Auto Live uses the ClearScan Live App to provide the best FM scanning technology at the push of a button, along with station recommendations from other TuneCast Auto Live users in your area based on your GPS coordinates.
- iPod- and iPhone-compatible
- ClearScan technology scans for the clearest frequency and best audio quality at the push of a button
- ClearScan Live application available for free download from the App Store in iTunes
- Control FM transmission and music from your iPhone screen
- Two programmable preset buttons
- High-contrast LCD display for easy viewing
- Charges through your car's 12-volt lighter outlet
Did you notice?Belkin’s TuneCast Auto Live is the only FM Transmitter with GPS-Assisted Station Locator.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently play music from your iPhone or iPod in the car.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin TuneCast Auto Live
- User manual
- Other Features: Charging,Preset Buttons,Station Scanning
- Height: 14.4 in./36.6 cm
- Width: 2.62 in./6.7 cm
- Weight: .16 lb./72.57 g
- Length: 1.03 in./2.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8Z498-P
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868787595
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Works well within limits
This product works well as long as you are in an area with open frequencies. You won't find an open frequency in a large city lik This product works well as long as you are in an area with open frequencies. You won't find an open frequency in a large city like Toronto.
I have an older car without an AUX input so this is really my only way to play the iPod/iPhone through the car stereo and I have found it worked on long trips, but not for every day driving around the city. …
- Written by Graeme M from Toronto
170 of 187 people found this useful
It is consistently staticy and sometimes wont even stay on. So expensive for the quality
- Written by Carolina P from Palo Alto
135 of 150 people found this useful
I wish i could return and take my money back! Does not work most of the times and when it does the sound quality is bad! I would r I wish i could return and take my money back! Does not work most of the times and when it does the sound quality is bad! I would rather pay double and have a reliable (as promised at least) system than system! …
- Written by ELIAS S from ATHENS
117 of 130 people found this useful
I have purchased this item two times and the sound quality was great every time I used it. The only problem is the stability becau I have purchased this item two times and the sound quality was great every time I used it. The only problem is the stability because the cords have broken both times, thats why I had to buy two of them. Other than that this is a good product. …
- Written by Chris H from Gilbert
Works beautifully in Alaska
I recently moved to Anchorage Alaska and this thing works great. I originally lived in New Jersey, and it did not work as well. Yo I recently moved to Anchorage Alaska and this thing works great. I originally lived in New Jersey, and it did not work as well. You should really only buy this if you live in a more remote area with fewer stations. …
- Written by Felix R from Anchorage
1 of 1 people found this useful
They only work for about 6 months!
I'm on my second one! It very easily comes out of the iPhone socket. It doesn't lock in. For the few first months it stays in plac I'm on my second one! It very easily comes out of the iPhone socket. It doesn't lock in. For the few first months it stays in place but after a little bit of use (I don't even drive everyday!) it starts slipping off! I got my first for 80 dlls at the AT&T store. After 6 months I started to have to play with the cord in order for it work. Which was a pain!!! Luckily it was still under warranty with AT&T and they replaced it February of 2013. Well in August of 2013 I started having the same problem as the previous one. Constantly slipping out of the socket and it just so not worth the bother! I'm still out 80 bucks! It was 79.99 plus tax! Not worth it! I'm so disappointed!
It slips out every 2 seconds and I have to play around with it in order to work. Bad product! …
- Written by Yvonne E from El Centro
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this device charge the IPhone 5?
- Asked by Mary Grace B from Honolulu
- Nov 27, 2012
Yes owned it for a couple of years and just bought the iPhone 5. With the lighting to 30 pin adapte Yes owned it for a couple of years and just bought the iPhone 5. With the lighting to 30 pin adapter it works great. Make sure you buy the Apple white one. I bought a second adapter with a cord black knock off and it charged but you couldn't hear music had to send it back and buy a second white one. One for car and one for home. …
- Answered by Brenda D from Whittier
- Dec 13, 2012
- Answered by Nicalaine B from Baker
- Mar 31, 2011
Can I use it to listen music from other apps on iPhone???
- Asked by Yuri N from Davenport
- Jul 2, 2013
does it charge the iphone when no music is being played?
- Asked by Matthew T from San Antonio
- Nov 26, 2012
can you listen to pandora through this cord?
- Asked by Ashley M from Homestead
- Jun 19, 2011
Yes. It will route any iPhone audio source to the radio.
- Answered by Lee M from Portland
- Jul 1, 2011