Belkin's TuneCast Auto Live uses the ClearScan Live App to provide the best FM scanning technology at the push of a button, along with station recommendations from other TuneCast Auto Live users in your area based on your GPS coordinates.
- iPod- and iPhone-compatible
- ClearScan technology scans for the clearest frequency and best audio quality at the push of a button
- ClearScan Live application available for free download from the App Store in iTunes
- Control FM transmission and music from your iPhone screen
- Two programmable preset buttons
- High-contrast LCD display for easy viewing
- Charges through your car's 12-volt lighter outlet
Did you notice?Belkin’s TuneCast Auto Live is the only FM Transmitter with GPS-Assisted Station Locator.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently play music from your iPhone or iPod in the car.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin TuneCast Auto Live
- User manual
- Other Features: Charging, Preset Buttons, Station Scanning
- Height: 14.4 in./36.6 cm
- Width: 2.62 in./6.7 cm
- Weight: .16 lb./72.57 g
- Length: 1.03 in./2.6 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8Z498-P
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868787595
- Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
- Warranty: One-year limited
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this work in my car if I have XM radio?
- Asked by Felicia J R from Los Angeles
- Nov 14, 2011
As long as your car radio is also capable of picking up FM broadcasts, then the Tunecast wil work. X As long as your car radio is also capable of picking up FM broadcasts, then the Tunecast wil work. XM radio is a satellite radio service that is typically added to a car system that also has an AM/FM radio in it as well, so I imagine the Tunecast will work just fine. …
- Answered by James C from Whitmore Lake
- Sep 20, 2013
do you need an aux plug.
- Asked by Ann A from Chester
- Dec 19, 2011
- Answered by Neal P from Waukesha
- Nov 20, 2012
Does this device charge the IPhone 5?
- Asked by Mary Grace B from Honolulu
- Nov 27, 2012
Yes owned it for a couple of years and just bought the iPhone 5. With the lighting to 30 pin adapte Yes owned it for a couple of years and just bought the iPhone 5. With the lighting to 30 pin adapter it works great. Make sure you buy the Apple white one. I bought a second adapter with a cord black knock off and it charged but you couldn't hear music had to send it back and buy a second white one. One for car and one for home. …
- Answered by Brenda D from Whittier
- Dec 13, 2012
does it charge the iphone when no music is being played?
- Asked by Matthew T from San Antonio
- Nov 26, 2012